2017 WCDH

Sept. 10, 2017, 9:25 a.m.

I think he wasn't that fast. He didn't look as confident on the bike as he has in the past. Maybe a couple unusual line choices as well.

BCpov on YouTube

www.instagram.com/BCPov

www.facebook.com/BCpov

Sept. 10, 2017, 6:29 p.m.

I think he was still fast. Looks from the splits that he might of had a mistake at the top, he was 6th at the first split, by the second spilt he was in 2nd. Maybe it was too much for even him to make up?

Gutted for Hannah but Bruni was hauling by the second split. Best man won on the day.

Utter chaos for the womens. Timing issues shouldn't really be happening at this level.

Sept. 11, 2017, 10:33 a.m.

Anyone got a link to a replay so those of us whose digital devices are locked down by the most satanic of IT professionals in the industry - ("Yes I TRIED REBOOTING STAN") can see the action?

*&^^&&^%&%& %^$#@ RudBull and not letting me stream it directly....

Sept. 11, 2017, 1:50 p.m.

Was awesome to actually watch a race live for once. Huge congrats to Miranda Miller, yes luck was on her side but she put down a solid clean run and hammered the sprint at the bottom.

Sucks for Mick, so close and he put down a really smooth run. Impressive Tracey got that close with such a huge crash, in the VitalMTB interview she said she hit her head and didn't even realize she was on the ground hence the "slow" (few seconds) recovery.

For some reason there doesn't seem to be a replay for Worlds every year. Weird licensing shit.