2015 wcdh

Aug. 22, 2015, 9:21 p.m.

I love WCDH. That said, if I have to pay $7,000 for a frame, sorry guys.

Aug. 23, 2015, 12:13 a.m.

Look for The Pierre duo of Loic and Loris to invade more podiums next season.

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Aug. 23, 2015, 9:04 a.m.

Look for The Pierre duo of Loic and Loris to invade more podiums next season.

Totally! Brunei is already there and vergier not far behind. He looked pretty good

Aug. 23, 2015, 11:13 a.m.

Totally! Brunei is already there and vergier not far behind. He looked pretty good

Absolutely. Vergier spent a lot of time in the hot seat at Windham, 7th yesterday to back the podium up. Not bad for a 19 yr old!

Stevie has some serious competition at DEvinci for next season as well. The look on his face after Windham was promising, he finally laid down a solid run. Cdn Open he cooked one of the final corners and the woes continue.

Im constantly impressed at how Blenki manages to stay relevant in the standings.

The team battles and internal racing for top spot will be awesome next season.

Aug. 23, 2015, 12:31 p.m.

Look at Stevie's body language yesterday when he finished. No shaking hands, right out of the finishing area after the run was over. Same as the Cdn Open. I realize that all these guys are very competitive, but it appears that he's pretty down on himself.

Thread killer

Aug. 24, 2015, 12:26 p.m.

Awesome finish to the season, sucks for Hart, Minnaar and Brosnan's runs as they all looked great at the time. Watching Brosnan jump into that one root/rock section was just pure insanity, can't imagine what that would look like in person.

Hope Stevie has a strong offseason and gets the focus he needs for next year. I have a feeling we might see Brosnan or Bruni get ahead of Gwin at World Champs although he is really on another level this year, dem stiff forks.

Aug. 24, 2015, 8:02 p.m.

Absolutely. Vergier spent a lot of time in the hot seat at Windham, 7th yesterday to back the podium up. Not bad for a 19 yr old!

Stevie has some serious competition at DEvinci for next season as well. The look on his face after Windham was promising, he finally laid down a solid run. Cdn Open he cooked one of the final corners and the woes continue.

Im constantly impressed at how Blenki manages to stay relevant in the standings.

The team battles and internal racing for top spot will be awesome next season.

Agree completely.
I do think next year we will see a true changing of the guard. Dramatically.
I honestly think we will see somewhat of a surprise before next year. In regards to who is on what team. Just a hunch

Sept. 3, 2015, 12:46 p.m.

World Champs - who's going to win?

Will Remi be the world champ?

Can Gee step up his game?

Or will it be all Gwin all Win???

I have 21,474,850 rep points...

My blog - read it!

http://www.citizenclass.ca

Sept. 3, 2015, 1:13 p.m.

this is going to be awesome. obviously aaron is the man to beat, but there's so many people potentially in the hunt (and with great narratives / motivations). ie:

ratty - redemption after last years' huck to flat.
bruni - tired of being forever 2nd.
hart (if it rains) - so talented, but only 1 major victory to his name. guy wants it bad.
thirion - a beast on tech tracks, at the home of commencal. will he still have the speed after the layoff?
gee - can lord bummer hold on to the rainbow stripes or is he washed up?
brosnan - has got the speed to beat aaron, but can he stay on the bike for a run?
sam - hasn't shown he's back up to pace yet; perhaps he's been holding out for the big race.
minnaarr - never count him out.
marcello - had been charging hard, and is hungry for a W

canadian wildcards - wallace is a kid on his way up the rankings, and does like the steep tech; not a win, but a podium perhaps? smith just doesn't seem to have his head about him; hoping for improvement, however…

going to be seriously rad. hoping for rain.

Sept. 3, 2015, 1:45 p.m.

Who fell off harder this season: Neko Mullany or Nick Beer?

This track looks gnar AF!

Sept. 3, 2015, 1:56 p.m.

Brosnan, Gwin, Bruni, in that order. Those are my safe picks.

Sept. 3, 2015, 3:19 p.m.

Ok if it keeps raining I think Hart could be a contender

Sept. 3, 2015, 6:16 p.m.

Brosnan has had a blistering pace this year. If only he could stay on his bike. He is in the top 3 right now with Bruni [HTML_REMOVED] Gwin.

Thread killer

Sept. 4, 2015, 10:49 a.m.

Who fell off harder this season: Neko Mullany or Nick Beer?

This track looks gnar AF!

Mullaly for sure, no idea what happened to him, mental focus problems after some bad mechanical luck at the start of the season? My money is on Gwin this weekend.

Thirion in practice looking wild (can't embed HTML code here): https://www.facebook.com/RedBullBike/videos/820432978074253/

Sept. 6, 2015, 12:58 p.m.

Eff yeah!