2015 fivers

May 21, 2015, 10 a.m.

I'd let the rider starting behind me know to give you a good 30sec+ head start. Last race I had to pull over a couple of times because people were not waiting long enough. I will not be so courteous tomorrow…

Will do. I will also pull over if someone gets on my ass, even in a fun race I think it's the courteous thing to do.

May 21, 2015, 11:05 a.m.

I'd let the rider starting behind me know to give you a good 30sec+ head start. Last race I had to pull over a couple of times because people were not waiting long enough. I will not be so courteous tomorrow…

Come on now its not a BMX race.
Last week i pulled over to the left to let a fast guy go by on the right, he chose the left side, went into the forest had to get off his bike to go around me, he then gets going, i am following him, he eats shit on a sharp right hander, i have to ask him to get his bike off the trail so i can get around him, i am almost LMFAO, had he just followed me we both would have had a better time. All good fun though, no hard feelings, all fun.

May 21, 2015, noon

Reminder this isn't the EWS.

Pass when you can, pass safe.

Don't take more than 30 seconds between riders when starting stages. Less time would be better as a backlog happens at the start of stage 1 if people take too long.

It's about having fun not about race times.

May 21, 2015, 12:07 p.m.

Last week i pulled over to the left to let a fast guy go by on the right, he chose the left side, went into the forest had to get off his bike to go around me, he then gets going, i am following him, he eats shit on a sharp right hander, i have to ask him to get his bike off the trail so i can get around him, i am almost LMFAO, had he just followed me we both would have had a better time. All good fun though, no hard feelings, all fun.

This might have been me… :lol:

(If so, you should know I also laughed when you passed me on the floor… ;) )

May 21, 2015, 12:18 p.m.

This might have been me… :lol:

(If so, you should know I also laughed when you passed me on the floor… ;) )

It was,t you Ted The Bloke had an accent

May 21, 2015, 12:34 p.m.

It's about having fun not about race times.

Yes!

May 21, 2015, 12:48 p.m.

It was,t you Ted The Bloke had an accent

An English one, per chance? Me: Tall guy on a black Yeti. You: Riding a neon Cove of some sort I think?

May 21, 2015, 1:16 p.m.

An English one, per chance? Me: Tall guy on a black Yeti. You: Riding a neon Cove of some sort I think?

That's funny another buddy has the same handle, yes i have a neon Cove Hustler.

May 21, 2015, 6:49 p.m.

Elbows out,NO FRIENDS ON THE TRACK! I'll never forget that guy:lol:

May 21, 2015, 11:35 p.m.

Fun times tonight. Stage 3 was awesome, with a little bit of everything. I hadn't ridden Sticks and Stones in that direction before, but that's the way to do it, I think.

May 22, 2015, 5:13 a.m.

They should have had a defibrillator at the end of s3. Ouch.

May 22, 2015, 9:32 a.m.

They should have had a defibrillator at the end of s3. Ouch.

hmmmm maybe I should have extended that climb.

Let's see what evil I foist upon you guys for next week.

May 22, 2015, 10:16 a.m.

I had my best time on that stage. Bring the pain.

S2 should be bottom of Academy to top of Penny Lane :lol:

May 22, 2015, 10:36 a.m.

2nd stage was terrible, poor old slash needs a lot of TLC.

Last stage was awesome, fast with some good climbs, super flow.

May 22, 2015, 10:47 a.m.

Yes it had been a long time since was down Slash, I needed to have a suitable finish location and I knew it was uphill on Bridal once you exit. Mush worse shape than I expected.

Course is set for next week. S1 and S2 are fun fast and flowy. S3 will bring some pain and be pretty long. Get your pedal on, pure DH this one is not.