2013 ENDURO calender: your 1 stop shop

April 4, 2013, 1:54 p.m.

From talking to clark about the style of race stages he has planned it's the polar opposite of what I know about the TOM (never ridden it too much road for my tastes).

I guess I never equate TOM riders with lovers of gnar dh on trail bikes.

Shirk I (kind-of)agree. The percentage of TOM riders wanting to ride enduro's is probably quite low.

However, the north shore/sea to sky/sunshine coast creates many riders that are competent in many formats. I was just trying to influence Clark to not put it on the TOM weekend.

The best example of riders that broke the mold, were the two riders who did the Whistler Gran Fondo, and 4 kings last year. Unfortunately they were just a bit late for the DH.

April 4, 2013, 3:04 p.m.

I'm down for the TOM and would like to do the WORCA Enduro… but am also registered for the Bear Enduro…

The great news is that there's a LOT of fun races that I want to do this summer.

Jon-boy.

April 4, 2013, 3:11 p.m.

Hammerfest Enduro Oct 6th.

All Island Cup events will be posted at www.islandcupseries.com

Play : Comox Valley Mountain Biking - www.cvmtb.com

April 4, 2013, 5:22 p.m.

Hard to pick weekends that minimize conflict, lots going on these days.

April 4, 2013, 8:46 p.m.

Anymore Enduro info Clark?

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

April 4, 2013, 9:28 p.m.

yeah, i don't care about TOM and I'll probably make a trip back for either date, just need to know which one it will be!

April 4, 2013, 10:17 p.m.

Calendar?

April 5, 2013, 12:17 a.m.

i'll stick with june 22. the course is planned, but i'll save details until final approval is granted from the powers that be. it's long (4-8 hrs) with some nasty (mostly untimed) climbing and some challenging (timed) descending. techgnar level will be around 8 (similar to last day of queens [if you accidentally rode gravitron], harder than last day of kings). 4 stages, starts at the cemetary and ends at my house in emerald. it will be pretty tough, but really fun.

April 5, 2013, 8:11 a.m.

i'll stick with june 22. the course is planned, but i'll save details until final approval is granted from the powers that be. it's long (4-8 hrs) with some nasty (mostly untimed) climbing and some challenging (timed) descending. techgnar level will be around 8 (similar to last day of queens [if you accidentally rode gravitron], harder than last day of kings). 4 stages, starts at the cemetary and ends at my house in emerald. it will be pretty tough, but really fun.

it it starts there, and ends there, well, I can only imagine what you're throwing in the mix! makes me glad I've been riding for over a month already! :)

April 5, 2013, 8:37 a.m.

west coast superD has been cancelled for this year partly due to lack of attendance last year
the Cardiac Challenge will be revived though

Bummer, I was planning on that one- even changed my rear shock to one with a lock out..

:canada:

April 5, 2013, 9:06 a.m.

it it starts there, and ends there, well, I can only imagine what you're throwing in the mix! makes me glad I've been riding for over a month already! :)

have not sat on my bike since november, and going to mexico for 3 weeks! bring on the cramping and vomiting, and getting wrecked in Dr Lewis' backyard again

April 5, 2013, 9:30 a.m.

according to Todd Wells on the twit box….UCI turf war in full effect

?@yotwells 1h

UCI sent out a letter today to Federations World wide stating no UCI license holder can race any non-sanctioned event. Not just USA

April 5, 2013, 3:43 p.m.

Fuck the uci

April 5, 2013, 4:30 p.m.

according to Todd Wells on the twit box….UCI turf war in full effect

UCI sent out a letter today to Federations World wide stating no UCI license holder can race any non-sanctioned event. Not just USA

So, a citizen license is not a UCI license, so I shouldn't need to worry about having Pat McQuaids Stormtroopers over for tea. :lol:

:canada:

April 5, 2013, 4:40 p.m.

Yes, I also have a citizen license issued by UCI. I guess that means I can't race any fun events, only UCI lamefests. Oh, and BC Cups.

This trip to Kelowna was definately an undertaking - Liam and I had been planning this project for 24 hours. We worked really hard to pull out all the stops in this video. We had slo-mo goggle shots; time lapses; pedal flips; outrageous product shots; unloading and loading the bike; walking through the field with your hand in wheat. At the end of the day this trip was all about just getting out and riding with all my friends.

www.letsridebikes.ca