2011 SmackTalk.

April 30, 2011, 3:23 p.m.

crap weasel it is!

Things not to say to Gary…"Hey…aren't you the crap weasel…"

Sorry, Gary…I can be a lil outspoken

Loud Hubs Save Lives

May 2, 2011, 7:03 a.m.

having anger mgmnt issues in your 40's must be a bitch.

May 2, 2011, 8:23 a.m.

I don't mind the handle when stated;

Damn, I got beat by that f#^kin' crap weasel again.

May 2, 2011, 9:35 a.m.

I don't mind the handle when stated;

Damn, I got beat by that f#^kin' crap weasel again.

Not the first thing I thought when I was ejected from my bike with the finish line in sight….but definitely true

Loud Hubs Save Lives

May 2, 2011, 12:04 p.m.

it was def a fun wknd. great conditions.

it was extra rad being flipped the bird by the crap weasel as drove off of the hill with his bitter heart cuz he got all testy when i dropped in a head of him on my fun freeride friday lap.

get a grip bro.

FYI: it's a far bigger FU to snake someone's clear track than a friendly bird on the drive out.

But i don't need an apology. all is forgotten.

May 8, 2011, 9:01 a.m.

not racing nationals.

after a woulda, coulda run at the coaster event i've decided not to race nationals and focus on the crankworx enduro instead.

I used to love putting it all on the line for a 3 minute run but just don't seem to have the head for it any more. (if riding off the course in the first 15 seconds is any indication).

a 20 minute run is better suited to a 1 or 2 event racer.

May 8, 2011, 11:10 p.m.

hmmm. So many things to type, so little time.

why don't you two cut it out, this was supposed to be legit smacktalk thread.

So I stop racing and the chatter stops?

A recipe for weak sauce.

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

May 9, 2011, 7:09 a.m.

Nobody good races anymore. :P well there's like 1 or 2 guys that's it for the Master class. It just doesn't seem deep anymore, and the smack talkers were the same people, no?

Hang it up and come race off road moto with me ffs. So much more rewarding to pay $30 and race for 4hrs and be completely obliterated, than race DH for 3 minutes, pay $50 and think "that was it?"

May 9, 2011, 8:33 a.m.

dh racing used to be about riding, racing and smack talking with friends.
the only people i knew at the coaster event were the long time pro's and the locals.

May 9, 2011, 8:44 a.m.

then you fingered us both as you drove off of the hill.

dh racing used to be about riding, racing and smack talking with friends.
the only people i knew at the coaster event were the long time pro's and the locals.

I think it's tough to make friends this way….maybe the locals are cool with this but strangers…..

I guess this is how DH racer types get a bad name….lol.

I gotta say in the short time I've been racing, I've been super impressed with the people I've met. I've yet to get the finger though, so maybe this is a SSC thing.

May 9, 2011, 9:09 a.m.

mos def not a ssc thing.

yeah, definitely not an SSC thing, I haven't seen anything but smiles and "above and beyond" hospitality every time I've been over there.

May 9, 2011, 2:56 p.m.

yeah, definitely not an SSC thing, I haven't seen anything but smiles and "above and beyond" hospitality every time I've been over there.

Had I known your knee went out I would have helped you to your truck. Just thought you were lazy

:hurt:

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

May 9, 2011, 3:44 p.m.

Had I known your knee went out I would have helped you to your truck. Just thought you were lazy

:hurt:

I am lazy, so it would have been tough to tell :lol:

May 9, 2011, 6:04 p.m.

Hang it up and come race off road moto with me ffs. So much more rewarding to pay $30 and race for 4hrs and be completely obliterated, than race DH for 3 minutes, pay $50 and think "that was it?"

Id like to. But first I'd have to buy a Moto (gonna be hard now on a single income), then Id have to learn how to ride moto.

Kinda like switching to slowboarding after skiing for 20 years, still having fun skiing, why ruin a good day learning when I could be having a blast on my Skis.

I really missing racing now. looks like a blast this year, and Im loving my new bike. Amazing how priorities can change in a moment.

I hope to see you guys a few times this year.

May 9, 2011, 6:27 p.m.

Id like to. But first I'd have to buy a Moto (gonna be hard now on a single income), then Id have to learn how to ride moto.

Kinda like switching to slowboarding after skiing for 20 years, still having fun skiing, why ruin a good day learning when I could be having a blast on my Skis.

I really missing racing now. looks like a blast this year, and Im loving my new bike. Amazing how priorities can change in a moment.

I hope to see you guys a few times this year.

With a kidlet, you'll find it way tuffer to get out on a quick rip on the moto then you will on a mtb.

You'd have fun from the first time you twist the throttle and you'd catch on quick.

Save for the next 5-6 years and buy 2 bikes…..one for you and one for the kid. With any luck you might get a good 4 years or so before the kid starts kicking your ass.