Wyper's Fully Steeze

June 2, 2008, 11:01 p.m.

i cant wait to get out on it and rip it up. it's a small gear ratio b/c the bike is for slopestyle dont need to many gears. it rides so much better then what it looks to! im so pumped. i just wana give a huge thanks to bike brewery for helpin set me up with some mad parts you guys are the best! also to deity, and commencal. thanks for the love boys.

wyper

…wyper…

June 3, 2008, 9:07 a.m.

WOW my fork looks good on it you should get one, And loagn Peat thinks you should lower your your seat, hes good he would know:rocker:

**Big thanks to:

Morpheus Cycles
Industry Nine Componentry
RaceFace
- Velocity Cycles - **

June 3, 2008, 9:10 a.m.

How come you're running such wide bars? Downhill fashion in the slopestyle scene?

Oh, and is that Cam in the background in the Team Wolf shirt picture?

June 3, 2008, 11:06 a.m.

That is an amazing looking bike. I just bought that seat for my friends birthday present, except the guns are white.

June 3, 2008, 11:14 a.m.

was the word steez really needed

were you being sarcastic?

JDM POWER!

June 3, 2008, 12:06 p.m.

Does Deity flow a ton of kids parts or are people actually under the impression that the stuff is good?? It's ugly as hell too.

Me. Car/Web Work. Twitter. FFFFound.

June 3, 2008, 12:16 p.m.

Oh, and is that Cam in the background in the Team Wolf shirt picture?

naa thats just donahue…
you could tell if it was Cam, he's much better looking :lol:

Flickr Vimeo
Media
MotionMTB

June 3, 2008, 12:28 p.m.

naa thats just donahue…

Can't wait to see a picture of him. The last time I saw him was 3 years ago, he was rocking a mustache (you know, the age when you inevitably start growing a beard but won't shave it). Anyways, now you know what you gotta do…

June 3, 2008, 12:37 p.m.

i thought he rode for c-dale, must have been mistaken

Life's not a bitch, Life is a beautiful woman, you just call her a bitch cause she wont let you get that pussy.

June 3, 2008, 12:40 p.m.

naa thats just donahue…

BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA, I thought the bike looked really nice, bet it rides great too.

June 3, 2008, 6:12 p.m.

team wolf

…wyper…

June 3, 2008, 6:15 p.m.

i thought he rode for c-dale, must have been mistaken

no not any more. commencal shiped me some frames so im stoked on it!

…wyper…

June 3, 2008, 7:45 p.m.

YEYAAAAA LOGAN KNOWS how it is I already told him logan to lower it:) hehe

TEAM WOLF!!!

June 3, 2008, 8:28 p.m.

such a sick set up!

http://www.whistlermountainbike.com
http://www.motionmtb.com/

June 4, 2008, 12:26 a.m.

you are a tool my friend. first off have you ever run any of their parts? if not dont knock it. if you have and didnt like it thats fine that is you opinion, just b/c i dont like how race face feals does not mean they make crap parts. and if you dont like how it looks then just dont look at it, problem solved. it's not cool to hate on other companys buddy.

I also have not run any Pazzaz parts, and I can tell you that they're awful too.

How do I know that Deity parts are awful? Well a) they're ugly as sin, b) as far as I know they're just taiwanese bmx knock-off catalogue parts that they market as boutique, c) their cranks are overpriced profile knockoffs with euro cups (available through just about any distro, try 3ride or lambert), d) despite bragging that all their shit is the lightest they refuse to publish weights, and e) at one point they made this:

I'm not trying to knock you for being on flow (I assume) from them (they definitely have some awesome marketing), but you're damn right that it's just my opinion and that I'm totally justified in having it.

Me. Car/Web Work. Twitter. FFFFound.