Sept. 20, 2016, 8:11 p.m.

https://i.imgur.com/1poblJu.gifv

https://vid.me/BR7C

So that means track racing!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Sept. 21, 2016, 11:47 a.m.

There's a bunch in our road club that are going to do a 'Learn to Ride' session this winter. Totally looking forward to trying out the track.

Originally Posted by sAFETY
As a vegitarian, I don't eat bacon, as a human being I crave and miss it.

Sept. 21, 2016, 11:49 a.m.

Never tried it, looks like fun.
So do you turn left the whole time or right?
I think NASCAR is left.

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

Sept. 21, 2016, 11:50 a.m.

Never tried it, looks like fun.
So do you turn left the whole time or right?
I think NASCAR is left.

"Go fast, turn left"

Sept. 21, 2016, 12:17 p.m.

There's a bunch in our road club that are going to do a 'Learn to Ride' session this winter. Totally looking forward to trying out the track.

I did the "Learn to Ride" and the "Learn to Race" a few years back. It was awesome. Go with a group of buddies. Bring your own pedals (and wrench if you don't want to wait) if you want to ride clipless.

I'd do it a lot more if it didn't involve driving and having to cross a bridge. I can actually see the Velodrome on the Burnaby side of Indian Arm from my home.

"Go fast, turn left"

You forgot "… no brakes".

Sept. 21, 2016, 6:19 p.m.

I can actually see the Velodrome on the Burnaby side of Indian Arm from my home.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Sept. 22, 2016, 11:18 a.m.

That was delicious …

Sept. 22, 2016, 11:28 a.m.

I did the "Learn to Ride" and the "Learn to Race" a few years back. It was awesome. Go with a group of buddies. Bring your own pedals (and wrench if you don't want to wait) if you want to ride clipless.

I'd do it a lot more if it didn't involve driving and having to cross a bridge. I can actually see the Velodrome on the Burnaby side of Indian Arm from my home.

Yeah looks like a good time. I live in New West and can ride to the velodrome in about 25mins which generally follows our group mandate of 'Ride to the ride'.

Sept. 23, 2016, 10:03 a.m.

Yeah looks like a good time. I live in New West and can ride to the velodrome in about 25mins which generally follows our group mandate of 'Ride to the ride'.

I did my first LTR, went and bought track wHip the next day. Now I'm on the board of directors, and won the overall B group last winter. It's so much fun, and such a great facility.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Sept. 30, 2016, 11:50 a.m.

I did my first LTR, went and bought track wHip the next day. Now I'm on the board of directors, and won the overall B group last winter. It's so much fun, and such a great facility.

I've gone as a spectator a handfull times and really enjoyed the atmosphere. Guess you'll be at the AGM tonight? I should come by and introduce myself…

Oct. 5, 2016, 11:06 a.m.

Looks fun. Really fun. But I wonder if it would mess with Lucille 2's vertigo?
:dizzy:

Wrong. Always.