video deleted do to negative comments

June 1, 2012, 10:21 p.m.

I was riding out on Burnaby mountain and this guy was coming in the same trail as me we stopped to chat and he asked me if i was wheel drop? i could of lied,we had a laugh.

Hehe, that was me.

Yall is crazy, I thought you and sludge worked it out?

gerewh0re

i've tried sticking it in her butt and peeing, she feels that is more a gift for me than her.

June 2, 2012, 12:09 a.m.

:lol:

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

June 20, 2012, 8:54 a.m.

Just saw this, ATB's Sledgepot just does not have the same ring as gangstabitch….the post's will just not be the same! :/

June 20, 2012, 5:07 p.m.

Schloam vids,and posts are no longer submitted on this site same as pink bike. So for the community of bikers i guess his filming was too boring and not at all shared the real riding feeling.
He pissed alot of people off builders and enviro passionate people with the wet vid,and structure thread.His posts were hard to read,but you the public chased him off like a pimp on your street .
How else can a film maker express his creations you need a right winged opposition to create the entertainment and content of these discussions.
You see wet riding in pro vids all the time ,The public attacking is uncalled for.I think i know why lots of people do not post or express there true thoughts.
At least you all still get to read posts by me .I almost had my account hi jacked Im still trying to get p/b back.
Public poll would the world be better off without my humor,and candid responses?
I think not ive created quite a stir and wish it was not so public .
I was riding out on Burnaby mountain and this guy was coming in the same trail as me we stopped to chat and he asked me if i was wheel drop? i could of lied,we had a laugh.
Wish pictures were not posted of my face but can you imagine if nsmb was more like facebook ,more personal and people did not hide through there alias .Im coming up to 6500 veiws on my page in the 9 year existence.I do not blame people for being curious.
I am now entering a new chapter in my life,so the news may or may not be public but i'm a lone ranger now.Maybe i'm not that interesting anymore without all the Drama .
My posts will never refer to another party,or brag about some elusive trail.One thing will never change i will be riding ,digging or playing with bikes,till the world ends,or my body can not ride .
I can not believe people think mountain biking is gay,or freeriding is dead.

Parking lot punter with a beer belly

June 22, 2012, 9:38 p.m.

soooo classy.

June 22, 2012, 10:21 p.m.

[QUOTE=atb's sludgepot;2659291]Well im pretty shocked that a girl would touch someone that looks like mr bigglesworth[/QUOTE]

I lol'd

Pastor of Muppets

June 23, 2012, 7:21 a.m.

I think we're in shock by the insinuation that ATB might have touched a girl…

It had to happen sooner or later

[QUOTE=atb's sludgepot;2659291]Well im pretty shocked that a girl would touch someone that looks like mr bigglesworth[/QUOTE]

Although we did think he had better taste. Maybe it's just a phase but I sure hope he's triple bagging it.