video deleted do to negative comments

May 28, 2012, 5:01 p.m.

very moving

May 28, 2012, 5:23 p.m.

If there's any thread that shoud be understood,this is it.

Pastor of Muppets

May 28, 2012, 8:33 p.m.

Schloam vids,and posts are no longer submitted on this site same as pink bike. So for the community of bikers i guess his filming was too boring and not at all shared the real riding feeling.
He pissed alot of people off builders and enviro passionate people with the wet vid,and structure thread.His posts were hard to read,but you the public chased him off like a pimp on your street .
How else can a film maker express his creations you need a right winged opposition to create the entertainment and content of these discussions.
You see wet riding in pro vids all the time ,The public attacking is uncalled for.I think i know why lots of people do not post or express there true thoughts.
At least you all still get to read posts by me .I almost had my account hi jacked Im still trying to get p/b back.
Public poll would the world be better off without my humor,and candid responses?
I think not ive created quite a stir and wish it was not so public .
I was riding out on Burnaby mountain and this guy was coming in the same trail as me we stopped to chat and he asked me if i was wheel drop? i could of lied,we had a laugh.
Wish pictures were not posted of my face but can you imagine if nsmb was more like facebook ,more personal and people did not hide through there alias .Im coming up to 6500 veiws on my page in the 9 year existence.I do not blame people for being curious.
I am now entering a new chapter in my life,so the news may or may not be public but i'm a lone ranger now.Maybe i'm not that interesting anymore without all the Drama .
My posts will never refer to another party,or brag about some elusive trail.One thing will never change i will be riding ,digging or playing with bikes,till the world ends,or my body can not ride .
I can not believe people think mountain biking is gay,or freeriding is dead.

WTF??

Shed head!

May 29, 2012, 12:06 a.m.

This thread has taught me two things

Don't stick your dick in crazy

And don't let crazy stick its dick in you

May 29, 2012, 3:51 a.m.

May 29, 2012, 9:55 a.m.

Schloam vids,and posts are no longer submitted on this site same as pink bike. So for the community of bikers i guess his filming was too boring and not at all shared the real riding feeling.
He pissed alot of people off builders and enviro passionate people with the wet vid,and structure thread.His posts were hard to read,but you the public chased him off like a pimp on your street .
How else can a film maker express his creations you need a right winged opposition to create the entertainment and content of these discussions.
You see wet riding in pro vids all the time ,The public attacking is uncalled for.I think i know why lots of people do not post or express there true thoughts.
At least you all still get to read posts by me .I almost had my account hi jacked Im still trying to get p/b back.

I really hate to go back to this but… I understand that some people have to ride, rain or shine to get there exercise or whatever the reason may be but,
the "rain vid" was just the latest of many vids of your crew riding in the rain up there from greg budda (shalomer)over on PB that I had seen.

As to the rest of your post, I dont know what to say.

O…I dont like suckin dick. :S

Chainsmoker 8)

May 30, 2012, 12:39 a.m.

Excellent! Another classic post. Thank you fair lady.

May 30, 2012, 1:35 a.m.

I'm glad you have embraced 'sludgepot', makes me proud.

May 30, 2012, 3:19 a.m.

so i guess she would have had to PM one of the mods to change her user name?

that would have been a funny PM.

May 30, 2012, 6:24 a.m.

i heart you nsmb

May 31, 2012, 9:33 p.m.

I can't believe this never went anywhere.

May 31, 2012, 9:53 p.m.

I can't believe this never went anywhere.

sometimes the car wreck is just to gory to look at

May 31, 2012, 10:32 p.m.

sometimes the car wreck is just to gory to look at

Exactly

diggin

May 31, 2012, 10:35 p.m.

I think we're in shock by the insinuation that ATB might have touched a girl…

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

June 1, 2012, 10:06 p.m.

no car wreck's yet.