union street bikes.

Sept. 30, 2005, 2:49 p.m.

new company check it out.

http://www.unionstreetbikes.com/

pretty pricey.

cool frame though. bound to wake up some haters.

Sept. 30, 2005, 2:50 p.m.

i guess this belongs in GEAR. mods?

sauwie

Sept. 30, 2005, 2:54 p.m.

it's okay. But seriously, there is no difference between that and a bmx except for a squishy front end. Let's be honest here. This movement of "street" mountian bike has to stop somewhere, and this is sign.

MSN me at: [email protected]
www.bigringbikes.cjb.net
www.cyberetrothreads.com

Sept. 30, 2005, 3 p.m.

i dissagree.

i just bought a BMX and i HATE IT. i mean i HATE the fucking thing.

i moved and left all my bikes back at home anticipating buying a BMX and boy do i regret it.

i am already looking at stock street MTBs. (leaning towards the new P1 Chromo)

anyway, fuck the riders… I know BMXers are great, but i am talking about the bikes. if you don't find a finely tuned 26" way more fun than a BMX…. i mean way way more fun… i think yer nuts. i thought i'd get on the BMX and it would feel perfect on the street. i think it feels shitty. almost like skis that are too short.

furthermore i like the type of riding that a 26" leans towards on the street. I am not gonna learn tail whips anytime soon, and i am pretty sick of pulling stalls and grinds… and the park riding here is a joke. so, i need a little give from the bike. 26" is just more fun.

IMO

Sept. 30, 2005, 3:15 p.m.

I am not gonna learn tail whips anytime soon, and i am pretty sick of pulling stalls and grinds… and the park riding here is a joke. so, i need a little give from the bike. 26" is just more fun.

IMO

That bike has pegs and a gyro.

Alex is going to be mad that my bike is rigid now. I'm sorry. I don't have money for new shoxxx.

-Mark

always cheap but never free
Tuff DVD 8$

Sept. 30, 2005, 4:06 p.m.

i am talking about the frame.

i don't really care for it- i think it's too expensive. nothing special, also.

and what i mean when i say i am sick of that crap… i don't mean i want to stop i just mean that i personally know how to ride with more variation on a 26"er. that's it. on the BMX i feel constrained to smaller moves.

Sept. 30, 2005, 4:14 p.m.

nothing fundamentally wrong with it, its just like one of those fugly new crossovers that car companies are making. i guess its the new wave, but i really dont like it. 26 please.

wow, M&M, you're a fucking dick!

don't be so politically correct, this is stacy kohut, not fucking rick hansen your talkin too……..

Sept. 30, 2005, 6:09 p.m.

That bike has pegs and a gyro.

Alex is going to be mad that my bike is rigid now. I'm sorry. I don't have money for new shoxxx.

-Mark

grrrrrrrrr I am so mad at you mark.
p.s. we should ride soon

I don't understand this new wave movement of like riding MTBs in street and stuff. I mean it's cool when you do airs, gaps, and like brake tricks. but when you start throwing on pegs, shadow chain, totally single speeding it, it defeats the purpose of the mountain bike

www.bigringbikes.cjb.net
www.cyberetrothreads.com

Sept. 30, 2005, 7:37 p.m.

bmx cruiser with a fork. not a mtn bike. it would be fun tho.

TANGENT
bikegangGANG

Sept. 30, 2005, 7:46 p.m.

mountain bikes are 26", cruisers are 24", bmx is 20" its simple

24" bikes with shocks are just hardtail cruisers. its still a bike; it caters towards riders looking for bmx influence but are used to the bigger tires and full suspension or have a bmx influence and want to cross over to more mtn bike style. just quick bitching over what bike belongs where, we all ride on wheels so just have fun with it and ride what you have.

Sept. 30, 2005, 8:08 p.m.

I disagree with the 24" means a cruiser bike, ive got an 05 norco 4by thats got 24" wheels and single speeded it, its still a mountain bike. Its perfect for what I ride, everything from racing at the bmx track to whistler.

<("<)<( " )>(>")>
~dont need to ride tanks for cranks, when you got raceface warrenty~

Sept. 30, 2005, 8:54 p.m.

I disagree with the 24" means a cruiser bike, ive got an 05 norco 4by thats got 24" wheels and single speeded it, its still a mountain bike. Its perfect for what I ride, everything from racing at the bmx track to whistler.

But the 4by is dual suspension. and a cruiser doens't have to be a street bike.

Couple cans of Lucky and a backhoe and you can do pretty much anything. Mainlanders :rolleyes:

Sept. 30, 2005, 9:25 p.m.

w/e bikes are bikes…go get a job, and buy 26" front and 20" rear with rear shock and rigid front, then see what everyone thinks…just ride ppl

Sept. 30, 2005, 9:31 p.m.

w/e bikes are bikes…go get a job, and buy 26" front and 20" rear with rear shock and rigid front, then see what everyone thinks…just ride ppl

people will think you're dumb?

www.bigringbikes.cjb.net
www.cyberetrothreads.com

Sept. 30, 2005, 9:33 p.m.

people will think you're dumb?

or u can make comments like this and people will know your dumb lol