SICK After school riding.

March 2, 2007, 2:38 p.m.

ok..I wanna show you guys this:

Just out having a good time, hope thats allowed on NSMB. So, I dont know what else to say, but lighten up boys, just out having fun.

Of course you are allowed to have fun, but you have to realize that if you post silly stuff, or not up-to-par photos people will bark at ya. Its how it works 'round here…

Yeeeeehaw

=DeVo=

March 2, 2007, 4:55 p.m.

test deleted by mods

March 3, 2007, 5:33 a.m.

text deleted by mods.

You know Blah, considering the crap you littered this board with when you were zit faced, you have no right to be a hypocrite

March 3, 2007, 5:04 p.m.

ok..I wanna show you guys this:

This guy pretty much nailed it with the "you seriously are out just to have fun on your bike".
Thats what I do, I go out with a couple buddies, take some pictures, and show you guys. I know some of them suck. Im not that good yet. I just go out for fun. I here just to show you what I like doing, not to be a bitch.
The picture of me pointing was one my friend took just for fun, I wasnt trying to be "cool" or whatever. Just out having a good time, hope thats allowed on NSMB. So, I dont know what else to say, but lighten up boys, just out having fun.

When I read that, all I could think about was this:

http://www.thelonelyisland.com/just2guyz.html

Zzzzoom

March 3, 2007, 6:22 p.m.

You know Blah, considering the crap you littered this board with when you were zit faced, you have no right to be a hypocrite

Are you married to JdanS?

March 3, 2007, 6:44 p.m.

When I read that, all I could think about was this:

http://www.thelonelyisland.com/just2guyz.html

Whoa! Where did you find that!?! That's awsome!

"Party over here….party over here…"

:rave:

Originally Posted by sAFETY
As a vegitarian, I don't eat bacon, as a human being I crave and miss it.

March 4, 2007, 12:05 a.m.

haha i always get a good laugh outta threads with littlemountainmike in it.

hahaha me 2

March 4, 2007, 4:12 p.m.

i knew people would start catching on eventually.

is it possible for someone to get exiled to pinkbike island?

March 4, 2007, 6:13 p.m.

you know you wouldent get made fun of as much if you posted them on nsmb first before pinkbike so they wouldent have the pinkbike logo on it

March 4, 2007, 11:08 p.m.

is it possible for someone to get exiled to pinkbike island?

you know it bra'….just fly below the radar or you might not ever be heard from again…

"Walk a mile in another man's shoes. Then, you'll be a mile away from him and have his shoes."

http://www.valleyvetservices.com
www.vmta.ca

March 4, 2007, 11:22 p.m.

you know you wouldent get made fun of as much if you posted them on nsmb first before pinkbike so they wouldent have the pinkbike logo on it

that has absolutely nothing to do with it. that joke died a long time ago.

life is like the sickest trail you can ever think of. it keeps on going, over all the bumps and mud, through the beautiful breezy grass, past the stunning epic views and sailing in the air during the hangtime. and at the end we all roll on ok, ready for yet another trail. another day.

March 5, 2007, 10:48 p.m.

okay… considering i wasent making a joke out of it