Shrew Microberm {forest/bicycle/fog related}

Feb. 5, 2007, 8:56 p.m.

Thanks for stating the obvious then. Basically nobody is interested in your comments unless they are,
a. Positive
b. Constructive
One liners that slag people are the reason your running the e-gauntlet and getting pretty much owned right here.

What you just stated doesnt even match half of the posts by 90% of the little puppets on this forum. I dont see how i've been owned either when the only things that have been stated about me are that aparantly im not fast and that my photos arnt good. Both are just pathetic attacks at what they know about me from my posts pretty much. I could say that they have shitty tables and they cant noc at all and they might as well give up riding beucase they are all kids and still get their parents to drive them to the skate park. These blows are about as useless as calling me out when im eating at mcdonalds with my mouth open.

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

Feb. 5, 2007, 9:25 p.m.

Midas is the next Picasso

when I ride by its like I fly by

Feb. 5, 2007, 9:26 p.m.

oh boy… i remember this phase.

Feb. 5, 2007, 9:48 p.m.

Negativity is an important part of the internet. But when a thread contains: Shrew, fog, and remote flashes, what is there to hate on?

Just remember, no matter what anyone else says: the internet is SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Jamie

Feb. 5, 2007, 9:58 p.m.

Biking, photos, internet, nsmb and k-fed are all the most serious things.

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

Feb. 5, 2007, 10:03 p.m.

wow first post and only one good way to do it. is to talk about shrew…whats up bud it evan, pimp pick i love it

Dj Prime