Riding in Abby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 5, 2009, 5:39 p.m.

i would congratulate him, it is a valid point. one of the reasons why it has been plowed is b/c the owner pluged "rgc" into his/her's computer and all these videos, pictures came up. the reason why they where there for so long is b/c they didnt realize what was going on, and didnt realise what they could loos if some one was hurt on their land. once they new what was really hapening there "people fliping spining, crashing, not just you wack kids, but my self, and a lot of others. the only logicle thing for them to do was to plow them. So Schne, dont be a dink, what he is saying is true. he is not just saying it to you, but it is for every one on these forums, dont take every thing so gad dam personal.

ps llm im watching my back, i heard you where going to destroy me or something?

i didnt say he was false, i didnt take it personally, i am simply congratulated him for randomly bringing RGC into this thread, when there was no need. dont take everything so personal.

May 5, 2009, 5:49 p.m.

i didnt say he was false, i didnt take it personally, i am simply congratulated him for randomly bringing RGC into this thread, when there was no need. dont take everything so personal.

homophobe…

May 5, 2009, 5:57 p.m.

congratulated him for randomly bringing RGC into this thread,

lol. do you mean in the thread titled "Riding in Abby. (No-RGC Content)?

hol-ee shit but that's a big hole :eek:

May 5, 2009, 6 p.m.

lol at history repeating itself

May 5, 2009, 7:41 p.m.

how did you NOT mean to bring RGC into this?
you put no RGC content on the title. Sterotype proven

stereotype?

May 5, 2009, 7:53 p.m.

stereotype?

proven

fuck lmm

I like how he casually dropped the "I'm famous" bomb.
LMM, if I ever see you at Whistler, make sure Schne is close by to take a picture of me punching you in the balls.

i dont post anymore unless its a lmm thread
such a tool

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonfrodomacfarlane/sets/

May 5, 2009, 7:56 p.m.

Riding in Abby. (No-RGC Content)
Well since RGC is gone

I didnt even mean to bring RGC into this. :lol:

lolwut?
Redundant statement is redundant.

fuck lmm

I like how he casually dropped the "I'm famous" bomb.
LMM, if I ever see you at Whistler, make sure Schne is close by to take a picture of me punching you in the balls.

i dont post anymore unless its a lmm thread
such a tool

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jasonfrodomacfarlane/sets/

May 5, 2009, 8:13 p.m.

i use to think schne was smarter than lmm.

Reppin' Cocompton.

May 5, 2009, 8:17 p.m.

who rides in chilliwack? I pretty much live there now.. LLM u live in chilliwack?

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

May 5, 2009, 8:44 p.m.

who rides in chilliwack? I pretty much live there now.. LLM u live in chilliwack?

Weren't you getting some baller place in coal harbour?

May 5, 2009, 9:22 p.m.

I said pretty much live there and no I bought a tiny place in chilliwack which I cant move into cuz I have no car. Newmark Apartments 1bed + den Unit 5C http://www.newmarkliving.com/index2.html

great place living with the GF. Not even renting. acutal owning like everyone said to do.

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

May 5, 2009, 10:05 p.m.

Good job on doing the smart thing.

May 5, 2009, 10:10 p.m.

you have to when the deal is so good paying around 625 a month with my gf and I's payments together. even has in suite laundry and hydro is included. then den can be used as another bedroom also. Only downside is its 94k 1 way to my work but

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

May 5, 2009, 10:13 p.m.

you have to when the deal is so good paying around 625 a month with my gf and I's payments together. even has in suite laundry and hydro is included. then den can be used as another bedroom also. Only downside is its 94k 1 way to my work but

That's not the only downside…have you spent much time in downtown Chilliwack?

I'd say get a job closer to home. Commuting 200 km per day is insane!

May 5, 2009, 10:23 p.m.

the apartment is about a 5 min walk from "downtown" haha dunno the street names yet but its a 30 second walk from a timmy hoes a 7-11 and a liqour store and a 5 min walk from the pricesmart or superstore forget which one. the driving is not that bad mostly highway and I carpool every 2nd day from langley im in Sardis area most of the time gf is the manager of the new Verns Pizza place in sardis

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c