Riding in Abby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 4, 2009, 8:53 a.m.

Well since RGC is gone, or gone as far as we know we have to find new places to ride. Here's some pictures of a unknown location somewhere in Abbotsford! :rocker:
Dustin Gilding

Not my Photo. The new hip:

Sam Dueck

One random of Sam from the transition jumps:

LMM

LMM :thepimp:

believe it or not… I read a lot. big books too.

May 4, 2009, 9:49 a.m.

You know the reason RGC got torn down is because posting pics/videos on the internet caused it to explode in popularity, right?

May 4, 2009, 7:35 p.m.

actually it got torn down cause my biceps are so big

May 4, 2009, 8:39 p.m.

You know the reason RGC got torn down is because posting pics/videos on the internet caused it to explode in popularity, right?

congratulations to you for making this comment. nice pics mike, those jumps look off the sick!

May 4, 2009, 9:36 p.m.

im just wondering if there is something in chiliwack that makes everyone there internet retarded… could a non-retard from chilliwack please prove my stereotype wrong lol

May 4, 2009, 10:23 p.m.

those jumps look off the sick!

waht?

May 5, 2009, 12:08 a.m.

congratulations to you for making this comment. nice pics mike, those jumps look off the sick!

i would congratulate him, it is a valid point. one of the reasons why it has been plowed is b/c the owner pluged "rgc" into his/her's computer and all these videos, pictures came up. the reason why they where there for so long is b/c they didnt realize what was going on, and didnt realise what they could loos if some one was hurt on their land. once they new what was really hapening there "people fliping spining, crashing, not just you wack kids, but my self, and a lot of others. the only logicle thing for them to do was to plow them. So Schne, dont be a dink, what he is saying is true. he is not just saying it to you, but it is for every one on these forums, dont take every thing so gad dam personal.

ps llm im watching my back, i heard you where going to destroy me or something?

…wyper…

May 5, 2009, 12:18 a.m.

The word straight from the landowner is that where once only a few local riders knew of the area, recently RGC exploded in popularity, with riders coming from all over the lower mainland. I wonder how that happened?

How many people are now trying to find out where these new jumps are? Well you've already made it easier by advertising where they are.

Personally, I'm not into dirt jumps so I could care less. It's obvious you like dirt jumps, so I'm giving you some advice so you don't lose them. Take it or leave it. Rather than trying to look cool by advertising that you know the location of some "unknown location" dirt jumps, think about the big picture.

May 5, 2009, 1:21 a.m.

true trails stay hidden

May 5, 2009, 11:02 a.m.

omg omg omg!!!! I KNOW WHERE THAT IS!!!! Anybody else wanna know?!?!?!?!

http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q=%22frm+productions%22&so=0&start=0

May 5, 2009, 11:10 a.m.

im just wondering if there is something in chiliwack that makes everyone there internet retarded… could a non-retard from chilliwack please prove my stereotype wrong lol

I posted some pictures of biking not a retarded post. Way to attempt to make yourself look good.
This went so sideways, I didnt even mean to bring RGC into this. :lol:

PS Wyper, Did cooper say that?

LMM :thepimp:

believe it or not… I read a lot. big books too.

May 5, 2009, 12:39 p.m.

how did you NOT mean to bring RGC into this?
you put no RGC content on the title. Sterotype proven

May 5, 2009, 1:54 p.m.

I posted some pictures of biking not a retarded post. Way to attempt to make yourself look good.
This went so sideways, I didnt even mean to bring RGC into this. :lol:

PS Wyper, Did cooper say that?

This went so sideways, I didnt even mean to bring RGC into this

I didnt even mean to bring RGC into this.

(No-RGC Content)

Well since RGC is gone

uh huh

May 5, 2009, 4:30 p.m.

I laugh at the people who put time into building RGC on private land hahahahahaha.

May 5, 2009, 5:30 p.m.

You are right - what was the point of building jumps that only lasted 5+ years?