Rag doll crash

Jan. 30, 2013, 1:21 a.m.

Giggles can erase it and ill erase info to p/b so nobody sees it ,why do you bother filming if nobody can see i know you have decision on what you want posted like i said Shloamer and wheeldrop in one post equals drama of some sort .Did not mean to offend anyone .Ive been through humiliation before on the board you can,t take everything so seriously and argue with everyone that has a neg opinion.
Each site has its own agenda if your concerned why not try Ride monkey.Nobody cares this site is getting so boring and this weather and not riding is making us all go crazy. Not even mentioning the fact some of us are injured and the riding crew has gotten very small with people leaving and getting on with life.
Stupid politics ,oh so and so can not be in same trail as whats his name.
Mods,or author have power to delete a thread erase the whole thread its stupid you think i want everyone to think all i do is wipe out ?

"Looks like a Canoe with the seats kicked out of it !"

Jan. 30, 2013, 12:20 p.m.

Thank you Biggles 604. I post vids on PB because of its world wide content. I have freinds in Japan, Germany ect. These people are interested in the riding culture of BC and obviously all over the world.PB is aa fun site.
NSMB has a local audience. Biggles you have PM,d me to erase a local vid i posted on NSMB remember?
NSMBitch is a very emotional site. so I play the bitch. As for the politics of NSMB count me out.
My vids they are done with a point n shoot camera. They are for freinds to see.Most of my freinds have had DVDs made and sent to them for personal viewing.My vids are low budjet, low resolution and realy quite hack.
I enjoy fucking with peoples heads. Its realy easy on NSMB
So lets all watch some vids of pros skiddin round some berms and then discuss the virtues of realy wide bars and sub 40 pound DH bikes. That make us look like pros even if we cant come close to riding like them.
Im going to ride my shitty budget bike and shred the knarrrr.8)

common senseā€¦..Whats common about sense?!

Feb. 18, 2013, 6:36 p.m.

F ya Simon, Scorpion king.

http://carcraftautorepair.ca/

Follow Us On FaceBook

Feb. 18, 2013, 11:11 p.m.

:clap: That was amazing.

Feb. 20, 2013, 10:54 a.m.

That was an insane scorpion!!!! Lol holy shit

superheros
I like bikes