Poll

June 1, 2006, 11:48 p.m.

Kaleb has my vote.

send them a pic of you riding their DH RACE bike off the roof of Rochester School…and ask if the crack is really a manufacturing defect.

EVIL DOC FOR SALE!!
http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=2155
PM ME!

June 1, 2006, 11:50 p.m.

reid you basically won man!!!….unreal! but yea thats harsh how kamloops didnt have that nice blue sky that you were talking about……but you still got the job done!!

kaleb's shot is really sick to but i dont think 4:00 was the best time to take that shot…the glare in that shot is slightly overwhelming i think but thats just my 2 cents

ne ways good luck to all the contestants!!

-kergz

-karsten ergetowski :poland:

D70s WHAT!?!? :cow:

Here is my photo page: http://live-4-infinity.deviantart.com/

June 2, 2006, 12:14 a.m.

It was neck and neck with Ried's but I gotta go with Kaleb's shot. Nice light, dust, good landscape, and a great Move. My interior bias might be showing but it seems like just about everything was conspiring together for that shot.

You can all go to hell. I'll be joining you shortly and I'm bringing beer and cheetos.

June 2, 2006, 12:39 a.m.

i was sitting at work looking out the window the entire day when reid went out to shoot that shot. if you saw what the weather was like on the shore that day you can appreciate how rediculous the conditions were. To get anything half decent from it would have taken a fair deal of skill, and thats a sick shot. regardless of the outcome, congrats on a great shot and a great competition mike.

June 2, 2006, 12:44 a.m.

I voted for Kaleb's shot. Realy like the compo and the dust on the trail.

www.dutchfreeride.com | www.jassphoto.nl | www.mountainbike.nl

June 2, 2006, 12:48 a.m.

Rowe's shot was super sick….

:canada:

June 2, 2006, 1 a.m.

I voted for Mike:). His overall ability to pop out so many damn good shots is amazing. Every picture he takes seems to be good in my books.

June 2, 2006, 1:09 a.m.

I like Christians, the shore photos have too much flash going. I like natural look to photos. Plus the compostition is excellent Nice rider against the sky with enough mountain for the trick to make sense.

June 2, 2006, 1:44 a.m.

1.Kaleb
2.Stephen
2.Mike
4.Christian

Yeah, there are two 2's… tie for second. Sick trick over the creek = deadly. Kaleb's shot just has a really nice look to it with the dusty trail snaking down from behind the rider… good work all though.

June 2, 2006, 2:28 a.m.

Chump and Kaleb got mine….makes me wanna go fast then big…..

mtbskierdad

June 2, 2006, 2:31 a.m.

Its gotta be either Kaleb or Trozzo, the others don't even compare!

June 2, 2006, 4:12 a.m.

how come no one likes christians shot? is it just because he doesnt post on the BB? i think its mad wicked!

Big up all the JUNGLISTS in the place! BO!

June 2, 2006, 6:17 a.m.

Kaleb got my vote, all of the pictures are awesome, but this one just does it for me. I love being able to see the dusty run in, really gives you a sense of speed.

June 2, 2006, 6:26 a.m.

gotta give a thumbs down on the first shot for the same reasons big dipper did on a photo a few weeks ago - a one off stunt with a landing built up right next to a stream is irrespnsible. not crazy about reid's shot for what appears to be similar antics - nailing into a live tree.

in terms of the all the shots while the moves are big, none of them really inspired me. i'm just tired of the endless parade of cookie cutter big air shots. i'd like something more original kinda like reid's shot from weeks back of the rider in the barn shot thru some broken slats in the wall.

if i had to vote for a shot based purely on the composition i'd vote for the first, stephen rowe's, as it has the greatest visual impact of the four for me. but, for the reasons mentioned above, i'm not going to vote for it or any of the rest of them. too bad we didn't have that option

good luck guys and crongrats to the winner.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

June 2, 2006, 7:22 a.m.

rowe's rider seemed to be a bit too hot, which is unfortunate.
Christian's shot is unique but I think there is too much sky.
Tough between Kaleb and Reid. Both such completely different shots! I'm glad it didn't work out for Reid in 'Loops cause this shot is so dope. But is it a little soft? I'm gonna look at them again.

"Ripping Styles, Holmes!"
- Tommy Guererro, Search for Animal Chin