Poll

June 2, 2006, 10:38 a.m.

This is just based on these photos or their original 'moneyshot' as well?

The final is based on this shot alone. The photo wins - not the photographer if you know what I mean.

Don't forget though - the judges decide who gets the bike. This vote decides who pockets the G-Note from Denny's and, in second place, who gets $250 and a spot in the calendar.

June 2, 2006, 11:22 a.m.

when does voting for this end ?

June 2, 2006, 11:35 a.m.

when does voting for this end ?

what are you riding?

Cove Peeler For Sale, cheap.

http://buysell.nsmb.com/showproduct.php?product=2717&cat=13

June 2, 2006, 1:29 p.m.

Out of all 4, none are really that impressive, and all are one hit wonders it seems. Remote flashes and tabletops. What to choose? I don't think I'll vote.

Clunking is for retards.

June 2, 2006, 1:46 p.m.

Out of all 4, none are really that impressive, and all are one hit wonders it seems. Remote flashes and tabletops. What to choose? I don't think I'll vote.

Thank you for being such a team player. Your positive attitude is greatly appreciated………………

June 2, 2006, 2:25 p.m.

Its a photo what are you sappouse to shoot a 5 hit wonder sequenced?

Steve

www.tuchiwsky.com

June 2, 2006, 2:33 p.m.

haha oh stevin…

June 2, 2006, 2:39 p.m.

I was looking for a little more soul rather than the usual hits. Shooting big hips and dig drops is not hard at all. It takes a lot more to make a person on the ground stand out and look good. I'm sorry nothing really caught my eye as out of the ordinary shots anyone with a digi could take. Just my 2 cents kids.

Clunking is for retards.

June 2, 2006, 2:41 p.m.

I was looking for a little more soul rather than the usual hits. Shooting big hips and dig drops is not hard at all. It takes a lot more to make a person on the ground stand out and look good. I'm sorry nothing really caught my eye as out of the ordinary shots anyone with a digi could take. Just my 2 cents kids.

Shit the judges must have missed your entry. Its easy to critque its hard to do.

Big hips and drops not hard at all. Framing, light, timing for the photo g. Riders sending big lines non stop.

Nope not hard at all.

Steve

www.tuchiwsky.com

June 2, 2006, 2:44 p.m.

Time to shot er down Cam. We need a reset, the little voting is abit off. Check your pm's

Steve

www.tuchiwsky.com

June 2, 2006, 2:48 p.m.

Shit the judges must have missed your entry. Its easy to critque its hard to do.

Big hips and drops not hard at all. Framing, light, timing for the photo g. Riders sending big lines non stop.

Nope not hard at all.

Steve

I'm not gonna get into a shit match with a chump…But the 4 pictures are nothing out of the ordinary and are not from any original angle or perspective.

All I gotta say is this photo blows away any of those 4 in a heartbeat. The only bad spot is the riders helmet. Regardless, the angle, surroundings and light are mint. Also a good portion of the rider takes up the picture.

http://photos.nsmb.com/showimage.php?i=8306[HTML_REMOVED]c=48

Clunking is for retards.

June 2, 2006, 2:51 p.m.

Original angle or perspective? How are you sappouse to shoot something.

Better call in the chopper, get the NWD out here blairing the BCDC then that would be a fucking epic angle.

Like i said easy to critque, lots of talk from people these days.

Steve

www.tuchiwsky.com

June 2, 2006, 2:52 p.m.

Kaleb's got my vote.

I liked the dust trail heading down the hill. That was the clincher for me.

I wish the pics would have been anon until the end, because I wonder how many people are voting for a photographer, rather than a photograph.

June 2, 2006, 2:55 p.m.

Original angle or perspective? How are you sappouse to shoot something.

Better call in the chopper, get the NWD out here blairing the BCDC then that would be a fucking epic angle.

Like i said easy to critque, lots of talk from people these days.

Steve

You have no idea wtf you're talking about do you? of course it's easy to critique when all the shots are obviously sub par… I gave you an example of a shot better than all 4. I'm out, you're clueless.

Clunking is for retards.

June 2, 2006, 3:03 p.m.

Hey guys, we were alerted of some voting discrepancies so we've had to reset the poll to make it fair for all. Thanks for your understanding.

My photos | Green Avocado

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.

Guns kill people just like pens cause spelling mistakes, cars create drunk drivers and spoons create fat people.

PM me to learn how to use credit card bonuses to fly for free.