[Pimp gear!] MOUNTAIN BIKING IS SRS BUSINEZZ!1!!!1 CHEA BOYZ!

Feb. 28, 2007, 2:42 p.m.

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.. wow. if you think you can pull off wearing that shirt your way off. i called that shit gay before u guys through on your little nsmb names. im speechless

Oh I am so going to wear this shirt every single time I ride on the island this year just in case you're around. :lol:

The bold letters in your sig say "not Ryder"

Are you someone else using his account? I'm pretty sure there's a rule or two against that sort of thing.

Feb. 28, 2007, 3:10 p.m.

As a relatively neutral bystander to all of this, I do have to pose the question: What's more uncool - being able to have a few laughs because of something from the internet, or getting all angry because of something from the internet?

www.muddbunnies.com
www.nsmba.ca
www.bteamlovesyou.com

you can always make more money but you can never make more time.

I think it's called work for a reason. Or else they probably would have called it fun-time at the fun factory.

Feb. 28, 2007, 3:17 p.m.

The reason NSMB isn't as good as it used to be is some of you people cant take a joke at all. Sure its kinda lame, its supposed to be, at the same time its bitchin' sparkle letters. What I'm trying to say is, its pretty obvious who the real men on NSMB are, and they're wearing sparkle letters as opposed to you sissies complaining. :fu:

Feb. 28, 2007, 3:26 p.m.

those shirts are great. :agree: . looks like a nice material.

http://www.grindstate.com

:pizza: :beer:

Feb. 28, 2007, 4:17 p.m.

The reason NSMB isn't as good as it used to be is some of you people cant take a joke at all. Sure its kinda lame, its supposed to be, at the same time its bitchin' sparkle letters. What I'm trying to say is, its pretty obvious who the real men on NSMB are, and they're wearing sparkle letters as opposed to you sissies complaining. :fu:

A comment to inspire a sig file. :)

Feb. 28, 2007, 4:21 p.m.

MTBing is serious business, you gots to have your street name on there for maximum cred.

I'm stoked on the shirts. Can't wait to rock them in Whistler and the local riding spots!

wow, M&M, you're a fucking dick!

don't be so politically correct, this is stacy kohut, not fucking rick hansen your talkin too……..

Feb. 28, 2007, 4:24 p.m.

:love: haha everyone loves BB.. they can come and insult ppl over the internet! damn! what a sweet place to make your ego bigger and badder!! then you can take it to the real world!! :r: :r: :r: :r:

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Feb. 28, 2007, 4:25 p.m.

I don't think the people getting "angry" are being like that because they are taking it too seriously. I think they might be expecting people on this bulletin board to think like people do in the real world, where being nerdy is something you're supposed to be ashamed of.

"Hey! That shirt is cute! What's that Skunkworks on the back mean?"
"Oh, that's my codename on my internet chat forum."
"oh."

…humor on the internet doesn't really translate into the real world too well.

www.gnarwhale.com

Feb. 28, 2007, 4:28 p.m.

…humor on the internet doesn't really translate into the real world too well.

No way!

wow, M&M, you're a fucking dick!

don't be so politically correct, this is stacy kohut, not fucking rick hansen your talkin too……..

Feb. 28, 2007, 4:32 p.m.

Oh I am so going to wear this shirt every single time I ride on the island this year just in case you're around. :lol:

The bold letters in your sig say "not Ryder"

Are you someone else using his account? I'm pretty sure there's a rule or two against that sort of thing.

Isn't it that annoying Tsage kid from California?

www.stuartkennedy.ca
www.gnarwhale.com

Feb. 28, 2007, 5:07 p.m.

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.. wow. if you think you can pull off wearing that shirt your way off. i called that shit gay before u guys through on your little nsmb names. im speechless

lets internet fight.

Feb. 28, 2007, 5:42 p.m.

Shut Up and Ride

Feb. 28, 2007, 5:59 p.m.

haha, How much do they cost ?

Feb. 28, 2007, 6:01 p.m.

lets internet fight.

are you going to give him a e-sh!tkicking?

Feb. 28, 2007, 6:06 p.m.

See now the difference between me and you is I can walk around with a shirt that has my BB name on it and not worry about getting shitkicked because I'm a mouthy prick behind a computer keyboard.

Yeah, I'm real sure he'd get beat up. It'll be just like how Brian Park got beat up by all the NSMB people saying they were going to fight him at the outdoor show last year, or how Andy and me and Stu got beat up by Jeremy Levin and his big friends like Evan Holmgren (that was the best part) the year before or the year before that.