Photo of the year

March 5, 2009, 10:47 a.m.

I like it without the fly as well. the fly becomes the focus of the pic and not the drop and rider.

http://www.epiccyclist.com/

March 5, 2009, 11:19 a.m.

Awesome shot to say the least. I as well often wonder where other Photographers get the inspiration to find awesome angles or compositions…keeps me stoked to make better images. Just when you think everything has been shot, someone makes an image that inspires you to go shoot.

Cool shot Jordan.

Dec 2006 photo contest winner "Best Ass Shot"

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

March 5, 2009, 11:21 a.m.

My question is why are there two of the exact same picture one with and one without the fly? Is the fly just shopped in? Excellent picture for sure (I like the one without the fly too).

-m

March 5, 2009, 1:07 p.m.

My question is why are there two of the exact same picture one with and one without the fly? Is the fly just shopped in? Excellent picture for sure (I like the one without the fly too).

-m

not the same, look at the drops one is bigger than the other

http://www.epiccyclist.com/

March 5, 2009, 3:31 p.m.

the fly becomes the focus of the pic and not the drop and rider.

coulda been what they were going for:nerd:. you look at the fly at first, then you discover the other drop and say hey! this is a mtb photo theres a mtb riding upside down in the drop of water OMG!
kinda captures even more things.. but I'm thinking I am liking it better without the fly as well. still not sure…

heh

March 6, 2009, 10:46 a.m.

there two different shots, BIKE would never clone out the fly, they dont roll like that. Jordan is the most creative actions photog around that ive seen. His self portraits are absolutly stunning

All Pro All Reid All The Time
- 30D - 70-200 - 17-85 - wizards -