Paul Basagoitia's private training grounds

Sept. 16, 2009, 12:13 p.m.

why the hell would anyone buy an escalade TRUCK

possibly to put his bikes in? i dunno man might make sense..

WWLMMD?

Sept. 16, 2009, 12:25 p.m.

possibly to put his bikes in? i dunno man might make sense..

probably would make more sense to not get an escalade

Sept. 16, 2009, 4:25 p.m.

probably would make more sense to not get an escalade

But then how do you ball? Putting a roof rack on a CLS benz just seems to silly… or too expensive?

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

Sept. 16, 2009, 5:38 p.m.

let's not forget that p-bassizzle landed a flip-whip-to-ballsack when most of the top mtb djers couldn't land a flip in competition.

By "purpose" do you mean making MTB look really dumb because all the judges gave him 10 out of 10 for an unlanded trick?

Me. Car/Web Work. Twitter. FFFFound.

Sept. 16, 2009, 7:37 p.m.

he probably got an escalade "truck" because they are baller as hell and actually very useful

Sept. 16, 2009, 7:44 p.m.

he probably got an escalade "truck" because they are baller as hell and actually very useful

Ya dude, you can pick those shits up for as much as my subaru wagon. fucking bling bling.

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

Sept. 16, 2009, 9:14 p.m.

The whole 'here's my private compound' thing rolls out more easily if you are Fifty Cent.

Uhhhhh Cam………it's Fitty Cent……….I think.

Shed head!

Sept. 16, 2009, 9:22 p.m.

useful if you want to look like a twatty douche

Sept. 17, 2009, 6:27 a.m.

with the ext you can fold down the midgate and remove the rear window, making the bed of your truck nice and big, or you can have a 5 seater truck with nice leather seats…

heated seats, heated steering wheel, heated/cooled cup holders, air conditioning, comfy leather seats, sensors telling you gas milage, oil's life expentancy, air in the tires, ect.

if you have the money why wouldnt you get one? to the average person it may be excessive, but when your rollin in the benjamins then why not..

Sept. 17, 2009, 7:24 a.m.

with the ext you can fold down the midgate and remove the rear window, making the bed of your truck nice and big, or you can have a 5 seater truck with nice leather seats…

heated seats, heated steering wheel, heated/cooled cup holders, air conditioning, comfy leather seats, sensors telling you gas milage, oil's life expentancy, air in the tires, ect.

if you have the money why wouldnt you get one? to the average person it may be excessive, but when your rollin in the benjamins then why not..

because it doesn't even come in 4wd. 12 mpg in the city, 19 on the hwy. about 100 other reasons…

if you have the money why not get something sick and swanky? something that might actually be functional…

Sept. 17, 2009, 7:36 a.m.

only fools buy 4x4s when they dont need them.

I seriously cant believe that you guys can be so lame.

How many guys do I know that have big ass trucks that get 12mpg that could drive smaller rigs…..lots.

Can you guys please quit ripping on a nice guy that you dont even know.

Its sad that people think that its cool to hack on a successful rider based on a short video.

Is that why the young rippers aspire to be pros? So they can judged by a bunch of whiny haters?

I would love to personally bitch slap all of you that are participating in the negative shit in this thread.

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

Sept. 17, 2009, 7:40 a.m.

because it doesn't even come in 4wd. 12 mpg in the city, 19 on the hwy. about 100 other reasons…

if you have the money why not get something sick and swanky? something that might actually be functional…

ya I bet Paul wants to lean forward everytime one of his friends get in and out of the truck.

Only an idiot would decide whats functionial for someone they dont know. he spends 98% of his life driving on pavement between Cali and Nevada. Cruising to schpots to jump with his friends.

Maybe a 2dr 4wd Tacoma works for you but not for everyone else.

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

Sept. 17, 2009, 8:20 a.m.

everyones got an opinion on what he should drive lol..
Just let the guy drive whatever the fuck he wants and quit whining about someone elses life and maybe focus on improving your own?
seriously, alot of you guys just want to find fault in anyone and anything… heres a news flash.. We ALL SUCK… we all have our problem and faults, not one of you haters has anything over him or are any better than the next dude posting.. get over yourselves. Watch the video, laugh it off.. now move on.. simple.

Freeride, Its whats for dinner

www.thevishfiles.com
www.ninjai.com
www.karmakula.com

Sept. 17, 2009, 8:33 a.m.

everyones got an opinion on what he should drive lol..
Just let the guy drive whatever the fuck he wants and quit whining about someone elses life and maybe focus on improving your own?
seriously, alot of you guys just want to find fault in anyone and anything… heres a news flash.. We ALL SUCK… we all have our problem and faults, not one of you haters has anything over him or are any better than the next dude posting.. get over yourselves. Watch the video, laugh it off.. now move on.. simple.

But it's a marketing video, no more no less. I'd take a guess that 99.9% of the world think that Hummers, Escawhateverthefucktheyarecalled and the like are fucking retarded vehicles, so rolling along in one for the first 40 seconds in your promotional BIKING video is equally retarded. So he made a bad business decision IMHO. Maybe 12 year olds will think differently, so good luck to him.

treezz
wow you are a ass

Sept. 17, 2009, 8:40 a.m.

Was the video corny? Of course it was, but half the shit you guys are spouting is pathetic.