Paul Basagoitia's private training grounds

Sept. 15, 2009, 2:55 p.m.

pretty sure that part was sarcasm….well i hope so

Yeah it was.

Sept. 15, 2009, 6:26 p.m.

if you guys were getting paid to ride bikes and had the money to buy a baller escalade ext straight up, 500g worth of wood, 30 acre property, ect. then im pretty sure you wouldnt be going to school eather..

Sept. 15, 2009, 6:27 p.m.

if you guys were getting paid to ride bikes and had the money to buy a baller escalade ext straight up, 500g worth of wood, 30 acre property, ect. then im pretty sure you wouldnt be going to school eather..

clearly you aren't either.

http://onlymtb.ca/
http://www.bikes.com
http://www.chromagbikes.com

Dnsm Dnsm Dnsm

Sept. 15, 2009, 6:28 p.m.

its spelling…who cares
and your right, i dont go to school

Sept. 15, 2009, 7:12 p.m.

The money in your pocket can't buy what's inside your head.

welcome to the bottom of my post.

Sept. 15, 2009, 7:23 p.m.

its spelling…who cares
and your right, i dont go to school

What about my right?

Me. Car/Web Work. Twitter. FFFFound.

Sept. 15, 2009, 9:21 p.m.

Reminded me of this but less intentionally funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN709vLSTw8

Sept. 15, 2009, 9:54 p.m.

Glad I watched that. I learned:

1. "Steez" is still cool.
2. Acres is a measurement of distance.
3. Some damage to the wood is equivalent to loosing a child.
4. Paul has no idea what a river is (or a creek).
5. The man can dirt jump.

definitely

Sept. 15, 2009, 10:36 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN709vLSTw8

yeah right

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

Sept. 15, 2009, 10:40 p.m.

That would be a pretty tough thing to do without looking like a bit of a douche. The whole 'here's my private compound' thing rolls out more easily if you are Fifty Cent.

All in all I don't think he did a bad job at something that's pretty tough. And Cory's right - Paul is good dude based on my limited experience.

I haven't spent much time talking to the camera but I've done enough to know I have good days and bad days. I usually have bad days actually. Maybe Paul was having a bad day?

Of course you are all entitled to your opinions - but I don't see the need to be quite so harsh. Dirt jumpers have feelings too. ;)

Sept. 15, 2009, 10:59 p.m.

Ive seen rockstars who handle themselves with humble eloquence and rockstars who dont. Same goes for rappers, moviestars, mountain bikers, whatever. It basically just comes down to how smart and objective they can be, this guy seems to have neither.

Maybe instead of prefacing it with blah blah blah, my private compound cut to visual of ego stroking selfnamed streetsign, maybe "I am so grateful that I have the opportunity that comes with having my own place to ride and try out new jump designs and tricks. All of the sponsors and those mountain bikers supporting the companies really make this happen and I hope I can do my part to pay them back by making the sport progress"

Until he gets this, even if he is apparently a nice guy, he is worth fucking nothing to me and he will just end up being another washed asshole later instead of sayyyy Wade or one of the more humbly gifted riders weve been lucky enough to support over the years.

Edit, and yeah, that video of owen wilson, obviously fake, but still funny.

Sept. 15, 2009, 11:27 p.m.

why the hell would anyone buy an escalade TRUCK

Sept. 16, 2009, 8:49 a.m.

Wow.

Also, maybe the young kids can answer this for me: at what point did the wigger act become cool? Because, you know[HTML_REMOVED]#8230;white guys can[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;t pull it off. We just can[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;t. And chicks don[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;t dig it.

It isn't, latley rappers act white and hit up the country club.

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

Sept. 16, 2009, 9:20 a.m.

i want to see some "flip-in, flip-out shit" on that fancy step-up, step-down that all the cool parks have now.

let's not forget that p-bassizzle landed a flip-whip-to-ballsack when most of the top mtb djers couldn't land a flip in competition.

he served his purpose.

while your sitten at your desk im banging laps.

Sept. 16, 2009, 9:22 a.m.

Ive seen rockstars who handle themselves with humble eloquence and rockstars who dont. Same goes for rappers, moviestars, mountain bikers, whatever. It basically just comes down to how smart and objective they can be, this guy seems to have neither.

Maybe instead of prefacing it with blah blah blah, my private compound cut to visual of ego stroking selfnamed streetsign, maybe "I am so grateful that I have the opportunity that comes with having my own place to ride and try out new jump designs and tricks. All of the sponsors and those mountain bikers supporting the companies really make this happen and I hope I can do my part to pay them back by making the sport progress"

Until he gets this, even if he is apparently a nice guy, he is worth fucking nothing to me and he will just end up being another washed asshole later instead of sayyyy Wade or one of the more humbly gifted riders weve been lucky enough to support over the years.

Edit, and yeah, that video of owen wilson, obviously fake, but still funny.

That's a bit harsh, no? Seeing that video isn't going to make me boycott Kona or Red Bull. At worse, it will make me have a long talk w/ my son…show him the video, and say, "If you ever want to get laid, do not go with the wigger act."

I just thought he was a dork, and watching the video was embarrassingly painful…when he wasn't riding.

Again, great bike rider. Always liked watching him ride.

***Disclaimer: this post is in no way, shape, or form intended to insult anybody, anything, any animal, any lifeform, or non lifeform, or otherwise, of any kind.