Nwd 9

Dec. 16, 2008, 11:06 a.m.

I just got mine last night and was all stoked to sit back, crack a few beers, and enjoy the show. It was so painful to watch I couldn't even drink beer……never had that happen before. I admit I'm an old fuddy duddy who's not really in to watching DJ-fests, but I like to think I'm pretty open minded regarding mountain biking in general and can appreciate all aspects of riding…..I have many different mountain bike videos in my TV room and my favorite one (other than The Collective flicks, of course) is probably Stripped. Problem is, from what I recall, there really weren't that many aspects of mountain biking shown in this film. Lot's of variations of triple lindy's and such on dirt jumps, but not much else that I can recall. I give total props to the dudes who can throw their crazy tricks off jumps, but over an hour of variations of that gets pretty painful for me to watch. Only two sections I really recall were Voreis and Bourdo. Voreis segment at Blackrock was pretty cool but what is it with all trails needing to be perfectly buffed out versions of A-Line in different locations? I love Whistler as much as the next guy, but I'd like to actually have a reason for the suspension on my bike.

Bourdo's section was by far my favorite in the film. Again, I am an old codger but what ever happened to some good ol' North Shore segments?

Anyway, I feel like my money was just stolen from me……I will never watch that movie again. First dude to PM me with his/her address get's my viewed once movie mailed to his/her address on me.

PM'd! haha

LMM :thepimp:

believe it or not… I read a lot. big books too.

Dec. 16, 2008, 11:27 a.m.

Its tough right now. At a time when I think we could really make a great flick, my partner has pretty much gone awol on me.

CKD2 woulda had a sweet Shore seggie in it. Well off to look for a job. I am not stoked.

maybe we should all send him emails…..lol

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

Dec. 16, 2008, 11:35 a.m.

Its tough right now. At a time when I think we could really make a great flick, my partner has pretty much gone awol on me.

CKD2 woulda had a sweet Shore seggie in it. Well off to look for a job. I am not stoked.

maybe we should all send him emails…..lol

Might as well make a free web-vid. Hell, send me the footage and I'll cut it for you.

Me. Car/Web Work. Twitter. FFFFound.

Dec. 16, 2008, 11:59 a.m.

maybe. Thats in the cards actually.

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

Dec. 22, 2008, 2:05 p.m.

i didnt get stoked watching this movie at all, and i was kind of disappointed. then i watched seasons and i really want to start riding again cause that movie is awesome.

Dec. 22, 2008, 3:37 p.m.

Sideshow and L. Ron should work together to make a web-edit. I just want to see what kind of aftermath would arise from such a thing.