NSMB Moneyshot Voting

June 7, 2006, 11:57 p.m.

Im not impressed with any of the four photos…I think each photographer could of done much better… some wierd flash burning going on in Stephen's photo. Mikes photo is good but theres somthing flawed about it. composition? colors?. I think Christians photo has too much sky. a more zoomed shot might have worked better and Kaleb's photo is deff money, but the over sharpening ruins it for me.

My 2 cents.

http://www.grindstate.com

:pizza: :beer:

June 8, 2006, 7:33 a.m.

is the fish in stephens the little silver ling rate beside the tranny? if soo i woulda never guess it was a fish

, but yea keep trying cuz there good for sponsers, almost as good as flips.

June 8, 2006, 9:21 a.m.

I just voted for Reid. Theres only one reason I didn't vote for trozzo. His (trozzo) picture just isn't dark and scary and intense looking. It looks like just another walk in the park you know. Reids looks like if you dont make it your gonna die and true shore riding. Good luck to everyone, amazing photography and riding. Good job guys, GO REID !

…..walk in the park??? wow you obviously dont know much about the riding in kamloops. You cant compare two totally different types of riding styles/ places like that. So, its not the shore. So what? Thats all you ever see now a days is shore pics. Yeah i love seeing these kind of pics though too, dont get me wrong. But you cant call another pic down because its not dark and scary like the shore. Its not the shore!!! were in kamloops.

2008 Stinky air $2500
please buy me.
email is: g_agassiz@hotmail

Kona
Sombrio
Nike 6.0
Smith optics
Marzocchi
Shimano
Giro

June 8, 2006, 9:37 a.m.

is the fish in stephens the little silver ling rate beside the tranny? if soo i woulda never guess it was a fish

Totally. I thought it was a horse.

June 8, 2006, 2:56 p.m.

June 8, 2006, 3:34 p.m.

^^^^^Big Mouth Billy Bass!^^^^^^

[Talking Heads]"Take me to the river, put me in the water…"[/Talking Heads]

June 8, 2006, 3:43 p.m.

…..walk in the park??? wow you obviously dont know much about the riding in kamloops. You cant compare two totally different types of riding styles/ places like that. So, its not the shore. So what? Thats all you ever see now a days is shore pics. Yeah i love seeing these kind of pics though too, dont get me wrong. But you cant call another pic down because its not dark and scary like the shore. Its not the shore!!! were in kamloops.

I disagree, nobody shoots shore pics, there are barley any everyone likes to shoot stuff that open and out and lit, nobody shoots shore beucase its effing hard to get right.

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

June 8, 2006, 3:51 p.m.

agreed with Mides, that why I chose to shoot shore, to bring it back

All Pro All Reid All The Time
- 30D - 70-200 - 17-85 - wizards -

June 8, 2006, 4:55 p.m.

your hard

Devon White