No Handed 360 Back Flip (bmx)

March 28, 2006, 8:55 p.m.

so, because he wanted to make a decent living off doing soemthing that he's really good at doing, he's a sell-out? that's ridiculous.

exactly what i was gunna say…
if that was true pretty much every rider who dosent have another job and just rides for a living is a sell out

Marty's Mountain Cycle

its not fun anymore, because im sober…. ahaha

March 29, 2006, 12:31 a.m.

Jeebus he is good.

Would be interesting to see him sesh some dirtjumps…

March 29, 2006, 3:30 a.m.

yikes, its funny. It sort of seemed that all those other huge smooth tricks whether it was the massive tailwhip transfer, the super stylish pocket air or even the 720 tucked no hander, they all seemed like a warm up until he felt ready to do the 360 tucked no hander flip.

I have no idea how proud of myself i would be if I could ride with 25% of his talent.

impressive but not surprising.

You're A Peein" - See you next summer BC!!

March 29, 2006, 5:43 p.m.

HOLY COW. I enjoyed those transfers the most. The pocket air was so rad!

Yeeeeehaw

=DeVo=

March 29, 2006, 6:36 p.m.

Mirra rides the park with more speed and flow then any rider in bmx today… and the air time he gets takes park riding to a whole new level. See his toronto metro jam segment if you need more proof… It's gotta be from riding all that vert.

I find it somewhat strange with all the anti or 'sold out' mirra statements, He is a very well rounded consistant rider, that is constantly pushing the sport of bmx. He is also a true professional when it comes to the business side of sports, something a lot of people who want to be sponsored don't realize… sponsorship is all about business , marketing, and increasing company revenues.

Next season he'll be starting his own company (i think with the ex ceo from haro?) just like Bob Haro, Matt Hoffman, Rock Moilterno, Jay Mirron etc…. have all done. Dave is one of the last few all round bmx riders who could do it all, flat, vert, street, park… I think anyone that has some pitty hate towards him is either jelous or insecure with themselves. If he wanted to be a professional athelete, raise the level of riding, and make a living of what he loves… then how is that selling out?

www.morleyw.com

Biketrials - Online Magazine for Biketrials in Canada.

March 30, 2006, 7:18 p.m.

wow!!!:damn:

2008 Stinky air $2500
please buy me.
email is: g_agassiz@hotmail

Kona
Sombrio
Nike 6.0
Smith optics
Marzocchi
Shimano
Giro

March 30, 2006, 7:27 p.m.

That guy was so good, I was laughing though the whole video!!!

"Jumps aren't dangerous by themselves… confidence, now thats dangerous"

March 30, 2006, 11:19 p.m.

Huge downside footplant? Check. Tailwhip to icepick? Check. No-hander 360 backflip? Check, as well.
Mirra kills it. End of story. Still not my favorite rider though.

I'm not only president of Head Clubbing for Men, I'm also a client.

March 30, 2006, 11:25 p.m.

wow that guy has crazy skills