new wood ramp pics/ found my old hard tail! pics.

Feb. 10, 2008, 10:33 a.m.

but since no 1 showed up we took it big in her room and damn she felf great

was she fat? like all people from texas

Feb. 10, 2008, 11:56 a.m.

was she fat? like all people from texas

:nono: PLease, do not mess with Texas…or you have an invitation for a drum stick battle. :lol:

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Feb. 10, 2008, 12:21 p.m.

hey srry reese i couldnt talk to u last night i gto home at 3 after the game i went to this girls party- she said there were more girls coming but then no 1 showed up and her parent left to go to the movies becuz they thought she would be safe home with everbody, but since no 1 showed up we took it big in her room and damn she felf great ill tell u more on sunday- oh today -sat. im not doing any thing later or at night so call me when u get this ight later fool

This is the best post on nsmb ever.

I even repped you for it.

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

Feb. 10, 2008, 2:47 p.m.

hey srry reese i couldnt talk to u last night i gto home at 3 after the game i went to this girls party- she said there were more girls coming but then no 1 showed up and her parent left to go to the movies becuz they thought she would be safe home with everbody, but since no 1 showed up we took it big in her room and damn she felf great ill tell u more on sunday- oh today -sat. im not doing any thing later or at night so call me when u get this ight later fool

hahaha! I'm having a day of yard work and chores, and reading this post makes it all better. "we took it big in her room" hahaha " damn she felt great" that is f'n gold

Feb. 10, 2008, 6:44 p.m.

we took it big in her room and damn she felf great

his he

Feb. 11, 2008, 12:58 p.m.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Feb. 12, 2008, 8:28 a.m.

Soo…back to zee original topic….how is your face?

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Feb. 12, 2008, 9:31 a.m.

how do these people find nsmb

Feb. 12, 2008, 12:28 p.m.

"we took it big in her room"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Feb. 12, 2008, 2:55 p.m.

you cant tell anything happened to my face now, ike i said it didnt hurt and hasnt bad. ok so heres the scoop on the whole ramo thing, i put that drop in(or w/e you wanna call it) and found out that the position and distance from the jump is WAY wronge. so i need to move it and do some more build ajustments b4 i can safely jump. i will keep you guys posted. jake, all im gonna say about that is ditto, but with natausha

It is the moments in between disaster that we must find joy and meaning to life.

I can mud bog farther, its s chevy

Feb. 12, 2008, 3:02 p.m.

yes! i've been waiting for this to continue.
Partbreaker, you and kingofdirt just chat amongst yourselves, pretend we aren't even here.

Feb. 12, 2008, 3:07 p.m.

cool thead.

Feb. 12, 2008, 3:28 p.m.

my bet says this is Dantes Inferno and atb with nothing to do in the winter time.

There's no way these idiots are for real.

Feb. 12, 2008, 3:51 p.m.

amazing

Feb. 12, 2008, 4:11 p.m.

you cant tell anything happened to my face now, ike i said it didnt hurt and hasnt bad. ok so heres the scoop on the whole ramo thing, i put that drop in(or w/e you wanna call it) and found out that the position and distance from the jump is WAY wronge. so i need to move it and do some more build ajustments b4 i can safely jump. i will keep you guys posted. jake, all im gonna say about that is ditto, but with natausha

nsmb needs a spell requirement hack