New video = take a peak!

Dec. 1, 2008, 12:14 a.m.

I didnt even see A.P.C. in that list. that store sucks.

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

Dec. 2, 2008, 2:56 p.m.

I thought it was really well done. I agree that it's not going to make me remember the store though. For a trade show it's what I'd expect to see playing non-stop on a little 12 inch screen in a booth. I liked it. The problem is it's artistic - nothing artistic is accepted socially until someone cool says it's cool. It's why humanity is in the toilet and couldn't grab onto a life preserver if it was slapped in the face by one.

Good job! Great vid.

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Dec. 2, 2008, 5:33 p.m.

I agree with the above. I really liked it too. Great music. I agree with the list of brands being only two seconds. I read all the comments first and then watched and I didn't even notice the list of brands. Other than that I think that you did a great job.

Dec. 3, 2008, 5:30 p.m.

I agree with the above. I really liked it too. Great music. I agree with the list of brands being only two seconds. I read all the comments first and then watched and I didn't even notice the list of brands. Other than that I think that you did a great job.

Thank you. Its nice to finally hear something positive.

People dont seem to get it's not a commercial.

Internet people are so quick to be negative and no body every gives positive with their negative.

http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q=%22frm+productions%22&so=0&start=0

Dec. 3, 2008, 7:12 p.m.

Yeah, constructive criticism is one thing but being outright ignorant just shows how stupid you are. Everything is open to improvement, nothing is perfect, so criticism is essential. Keep making videos dude, your on the right track.

If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.