[NBR] my dog railing a berm

Nov. 3, 2006, 5:01 p.m.

That dog sure can rip!

How often does it have to wait for you to catch up on rides?

I have trained her to run behind me. That only works if I'm riding alone, or first in a group though. We rode Bear Mountain DH with Rewoga and Brace…Rewoga started first and sasha tore off after him barking like crazy. I left about ten seconds later and she kept running back to me barking at me as if to say "hurry up! He's beating you!" then running to catch up to Rewoga again.

To answer Matt's question, she has no problem doing a full lap without stopping. She could probably go faster if I wasn't in the way.

Nov. 3, 2006, 6:44 p.m.

that's one of the times I've ever seriously lol'ed

soundsystem gonna bring me back up! It's one thing that I can depend on…

Nov. 3, 2006, 7:33 p.m.

Awesome!! I also thought you were cutting to the dog still railing away.

Nov. 4, 2006, 6:40 a.m.

Haha that was awesome, when it said "about an hour later" I expected it to show more footage of the dog running around the berm, :lol:

Nov. 4, 2006, 7:12 a.m.

That dog is wicked………..i used to have a heeler crossed with im not exactly sure…….(looked something like your dog) but she would run laps around our group for hours……..she could keep up with the fastest of our group no matter how fast they were hauling……loved to jump!!!!!!

Nov. 4, 2006, 8:12 a.m.

quote button isnt working for me this a.m. so…

tom sez :Where it says "choose an image or a video" you have to click video first.

yea I saw that, I actually uploaded a vid to photobucket this am, but I switched to putfile as they dont recompress the vid..you can see the diff in this thread if you check both files…if you want to see the diff scroll down to the bottom where I loaded the new vids.

http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=86987

Nov. 4, 2006, 9:25 a.m.

quote button isnt working for me this a.m. so…

tom sez :Where it says "choose an image or a video" you have to click video first.

yea I saw that, I actually uploaded a vid to photobucket this am, but I switched to putfile as they dont recompress the vid..you can see the diff in this thread if you check both files…if you want to see the diff scroll down to the bottom where I loaded the new vids.

http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=86987

That is much better.

Nov. 4, 2006, 1:49 p.m.

HAHAHA that dog has ADD!

"Jumps aren't dangerous by themselves… confidence, now thats dangerous"

Nov. 5, 2006, 12:29 a.m.

Most Excellent.

son of a stromatolite !