god damn it

March 23, 2009, 6:03 p.m.

I put all that work into that stupid Schne thread only to have someone delete it?

Me. Car/Web Work. Twitter. FFFFound.

March 23, 2009, 6:06 p.m.

ya, my post count dropped like 5 posts because of that :@

March 23, 2009, 6:08 p.m.

its ok i'll remember how awesome it was

i take it no one saved your slaying of schne

March 23, 2009, 6:09 p.m.

i had it opened in 4 tabs, refreshed one, realised it was deleted
and saved the post of yours, with you quoting Schne

Flickr Vimeo
Media
MotionMTB

March 23, 2009, 6:17 p.m.

i had it opened in 4 tabs, refreshed one, realised it was deleted
and saved the post of yours, with you quoting Schne

Good, want to post it up here or maybe send it to me? I actually think its important that he see it.

March 23, 2009, 6:23 p.m.

i don't know how long this is going to stay up, but here.

You are clearly retarded, but because I can't help myself I'm actually going to tear you to shreds. Fuck being in Grade 9, this is pretty much everything that's wrong with the world, and you need a serious lesson in life. Also, I hope that anyone on NSMB who is gay will get this far in this thread, and see that this little shit stain has no leg to stand on with his bigoted and ignorant opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schne
HOMOSEXUALITY IS WRONG

Dear teacher and fellow classmates, I am glad that I can share with you today a solid opinion that may leave some of you feeling offended, and others feeling that I am the offender. The topic is homosexuality: a matter that has been disputed for hundreds of years. In modern times, it seems that people have adjusted and become more comfortable with the queer status, when a thousand years ago, it was punishable by death. My opinion is that homosexuality is wrong. I don[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;t hate gay people, I am just going by what I believe, that it is simply wrong.

Why mention its punishment by death? Are you suggesting things were better then? They're called the Dark Ages for a reason you know… So, if a thousand years ago being gay was a death-offence, and the western world was not a particularly wonderful place to live in (I'm a medieval historian), but back 2500 years, when homosexuality was very okay, Greece was the center of intellectual, cultural, and social development, what does that say about societies and people that do not tolerate homosexuality?

Quote:
First of all, homosexuality is a sin, and it is indefinitely incorrect. In the bible, scripture states that God created man in his own image: male and female. He blessed them and said, [HTML_REMOVED]#8220;be fruitful, multiply.[HTML_REMOVED]#8221; Do you think homosexuals can multiply? That[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;s right. No, they can[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;t. God also said that just like the sexually immoral, adulterers, prostitutes, thieves, drunkards, and the greedy, homosexuals will not inherit the Kingdom of God. In other words, gays will not go to heaven. Referring to the Old Testament, if man commits indecent acts with other men, they will receive in themselves the due penalty for their perversion. If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable before God. Is it just me, or do any of you want God looking down on you and hating how you live your life? Watch out for unexpected bolts of lightning[HTML_REMOVED]#8230;

First of all, if you are a Christian, they the laws of the Old Testament do not apply to you. That's what happened with good old JC came down and did his bit on the cross: no more laws about not eating pork or shellfish (also called "detestable" or "an abomination" in the Old Testament). Hell, why not spend a little time on the New Testament there Schne, especially the parts where JC spends time with the prostitutes and tax collectors and other undesirables, or the many parts about forgiveness and love and letting God be the judge rather than man?

Quote:
Most of you probably still think homosexuality is okay. Well, aside from it being a huge sin, homosexuality can result in a lifestyle that wouldn[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;t be the type you[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;d want to live. At least I wouldn[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;t. It[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;s very unhealthy and depressing, according to real facts I[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;ve discovered while researching. I bet you didn[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;t know that 78 percent of homosexuals are affected by STD[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;s, such as AIDS and hepatitis B, and 30 percent are alcoholics.

First of all, this depends on what you define as an STD. Yes, ass sex is more likely to transmit diseases, because it's more likely to cause tears. But that's not just confined to homosexuals. Do you condemn heterosexual ass sex as well? Also, there is a disproportionate number of Africans with AIDS, who chose to be African as much as gays choose to be gay (here's a hint: they didn't)… Is your next paper going to be called "Why You Shouldn't Be African"?

Quote:
Also, half of all suicides in America can be attributed to homosexuals, which is a huge number, considering they only make up 1 to 2 percent of the population. Studies have also proven that if you[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;re gay, you are 100 times more likely to be murdered than a heterosexual. 73 percent of psychiatrists say homosexuals are less happy than the average person, and 70 percent of those doctors say the unhappiness is NOT from social discrimination. The average life span of a homosexual is 42 years, when 75 is the median for a heterosexual. Only 15 percent of gays live past 65. An average gay adult has numerous sex partners annually, ranging anywhere, from 20 to 100, the majority being one-night-stands. The average heterosexual has 8 in a lifetime. Talk about commitment and satisfaction? Also, many of homosexual encounters occur while under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. Obviously the homosexual lifestyle is not a wholesome one.

First off, the percentage of gay people in our population is much higher than 1%. You obviously used the wikipedia number from 1988. That's just dumb. It's been a while since first year psychology, but I think that more accurate estimates are 5-10% of people have some homosexual tendencies. Here, from the same wikipedia page as the 1% in Canada number: In addition, major historical shifts can occur in reports of the prevalence of homosexuality. For example, the Hamburg Institute for Sexual Research conducted a survey over the sexual behavior of young people in 1970, and repeated it in 1990. Whereas in 1970 18% of the boys aged 16 and 17 reported to have had same-sex sexual experiences, the number had dropped to 2% by 1990. "Ever since homosexuality became publicly argued to be an innate sexual orientation, boys' fear of being seen as gay has, if anything, increased", the director of the institute, Volkmar Sigusch, suggested in a 1998 article for a German medical journal.

Also, your argument that you shouldn't be gay because it's depressing, is what[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;s called circular logic. If people didn't think being gay was wrong, it wouldn't be depressing. It's that fucking simple. Also, your characterizing it as a totally unpleasant experience argues against your own implicit point that homosexuality is a (bad, immoral, unhealthy) choice, because if it was so unpleasant, why would anyone choose to be gay? Hurrah, not a choice.

The truth is, it's depressing to be gay because of little ignorant bigots like you.

Oh also, I now expect you to hold protests against heterosexual infidelity outside nightclubs. You fucking hypocrite, you'd be so fucking down with having sex with 20 girls tonight. If you aren't, I'm laughing at you, and if you are, then maybe you should read the bible some more for guidance, and then, when they come over, tell them that God says you can't participate in their amazing m[HTML_REMOVED]#233;nage a vingt-et-un because it would be an abomination. Oh also, how do you feel about lesbians?

Quote:
Homosexuals are also responsible for a massive amount of problems in our world today, the biggest one being that homosexuals spread the terrible disease of AIDS. HIV was first discovered in homosexual men in America. The thing that I don[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;t understand is that if homosexuals are responsible for spreading AIDS in the US, then why are they creating violent groups to complain about it? Are they not aware that it[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;s their fault? Also, did you know that it costs approximately $300,000 to take care of a single AIDS victim? Thanks to the promiscuous life of gays, medical insurance has skyrocketed for Americans.

If AIDS was a homosexual-specific problem, it'd be over by now. Plus, AIDS isn't anyone's fault, its just a shitty thing that happened. It spread more throughout the gay community because of the whole bath house culture of free sex… if it'd hit Woodstock in the '60s, it would have been even more prevalent in heterosexuals. And again, it's just shitty luck (pun intended) that ass sex is inherently more prone to the spread of infection.

Quote:
Furthermore, there are some homosexuals that take their perversion to a new level. Pedophiling. One in twenty homosexuals is a child molester. Captain William Riddle of the LAPD estimates that 30,000 sexually abused children in LA were victims of gays. Then, there[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;s the problem of crime. Judge John Martaugh, chief magistrate of the NYC Criminal Court states that homosexuals account for HALF the murder in large cities. In fact, 50 percent of the women on death row are lesbians. Due to homosexuals not being able to reproduce, some try to recruit children.

The ratio of gay child abuse to straight child abuse is DEFINITELY not out of balance. That's just straight bullshit, and you should take a lesson in verifying that your sources aren't batshit crazy. I'll tell you a population that DOES have a disproportionate number of child-molesters: priests. Maybe it's believing the Bible that makes people into pedophiles… bahaha, you're amazing.

Quote:
Gays also infiltrate society and try to get positions like teachers or scout leaders, in order to have access to the malleable minds of young children. To me, that[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;s scary. Besides all this negativity towards homosexuality, I have found one good statistic about gays. 60 percent of them are college graduates. Too bad they aren[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;t smart enough to listen to God. In Romans 1:22 it says, [HTML_REMOVED]#8220;professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.[HTML_REMOVED]#8221;

Bahahaha, oh yes, those terribly scary college graduates. I'm pretty sure that quote is directed at you; I'd still like you to tell me which God you want people to listen to (the Jewish God of the Old Testament, or the Christian God of the New), and then I'd like you to do 20 or 30 years of research into Kierkegaard, so that you can justify belief in a God. (yeah, you have to do that before you start trying to justify the condemnation of others because of a God)

Quote:
On top of homosexuality, there is the matter of gay marriage. Should it be allowed or not? I say no. Besides religious beliefs, there are many reasons why legalizing gay marriage everywhere would be a disaster. First of all, it would weaken the meaning and respect for marriage. A law allowing gay marriage would increase the number of non-serious marriages, such as a couple of friends who wanted to save on taxes. A terrible 50 percent divorce rate has already weakened the definition of marriage. God intended marriage to be a sacred union between a man and a woman.

First of all, by all accounts the rate of homosexual divorce is about the same as heterosexual divorce. Also, this might come as a surprise, but boys can be friends with girls too: nothing stopping two of them from getting married to save on taxes…

If you're really concerned about the divorce rate, you first need to justify monogamy on non-religious grounds. And then, you need to start criticizing a LOT of things before you go after homosexuals.

Quote:
If that natural law is broken vastly, society would start to crumble. After all, only a man and woman can reproduce. It is biological sense that gay marriage would not work for humanity. The traditional family of man, woman, and children has sustained us through two world wars, a great depression, and many other great challenges over time. Introducing another form of family would only make the situation of weakening families worse. Culture and values would begin to disappear even more. Gay marriage could also start a chain reaction that destroys the whole idea of marriage. Gay rights activists claim that homosexual marriages should be allowed because they don[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;t hurt anyone, then say a decade later, I want to marry my dog! Why shouldn[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;t I be able to marry my dog? I have rights! I can marry my dog! What[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;s wrong with having ten wives either? I think you get my point. If we don[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;t develop a solid definition of what marriage is, then the options are endless. As humans, we need legitimacy.

Natural law is about the most ridiculous form of ethics there is. Pretty much the only thing that'll get you laughed out of a first year college ethics class (oh right, I forgot: colleges are a breeding ground for those dangerous homosexuals, don't bother going). Oh wait, the other thing that'll get you laughed out is the "slippery slope" argument: there are about a thousand differences between marrying a consenting adult who happens to be the same gender as you, and marrying an animal that has no concept of marriage, let alone the ability to give consent. And yes, if people want to have ten wives or husbands, and everyone is down with that arrangement, I don't have a problem with it.

And no, we do not need a single definition of what marriage is. What you (or, I suspect, your bigot parents) want, is a title that holds you aloof from all those "fags and other sinners." Well too bad, we live in a pluralistic society, where people come from different backgrounds and have different beliefs and live their lives in different fashions. If you don't like that, and want to live in a theocracy, there are still a few countries that you could move to…

Quote:
Now, I[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;d like to stop and ask the audience a question. How many of you would be alive today if your parents were gay? You[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;re right again. None. Gay couples are now wanting to adopt children. Wow. Are they serious? The child wouldn[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;t even know whom to call Mommy or Daddy! He or she as a youngster would be very confused on what a real family unit is, and how God created male and female to reproduce. Growing up, the kid would constantly be made fun of at school, and would rarely have friends over because of his family situation. Can anyone say[HTML_REMOVED]#8230; Awkward?!

YOU are what makes it awkward. YOU are what would make the adopted kid of a homosexual couple's life hell. As much as I can feel bad knowing that a kid adopted into a homosexual family unit will be made fun of, you can't use that as an argument against homosexuality because, again, it's circular logic. It wouldn't be a problem if people like you didn't make it a problem. Furthermore, there are so many unwanted kids conceived between heterosexual couples that are a) neglected, b) put up for adoption, and c) aborted (another thing I'm sure you've got many enlightened opinion on), that the idea of loving couples who, regardless of their sexual orientation, actually want to raise and nurture children is a great thing.

Quote:
But no person is born homosexual. It all relies on the circumstances and choices made in one[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;s life, and their mental condition. People can change, and God will forgive. There are many church-based therapy programs for curing homosexuality and changing people[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;s lives.

It worries me that you're a member of society. De-homosexualization therapies are a fucking joke. Find me one academic psychology paper that suggests you can change your sexual orientation.

On top of that, even if it WERE possible to change your sexual orientation, you haven't given me a single argument that isn't either circular or religious for why choosing (edit: to continue) a homosexual lifestyle is wrong.

Quote:
I[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;ve talked to you today about how homosexuality is wrong because it is a sin, it includes a poor lifestyle, it damages our society, and it creates many problems for all of us. Also, I[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;ve explained why gay marriage and gay couples[HTML_REMOVED]#8217; adoption should not be an option anywhere. I hope my speech has interested you and changed or cleared your views on homosexuality. I want to remind you that this was not a hate speech, but an informative one. Thanks for being such a great audience. Oh yeah, and remember, God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

People are going to look back on your attitudes the way they look back on apartheid and slavery. It IS hate-speech in that it's filled with ignorance, pseudo-science, and misinformation, that contributes to continued bigotry and intolerance. Did you actually recite this in your class? Those gay suicides you mentioned, they're because little shit-heads like you recite shit like this. Seriously, giving you a platform to spew this is nuts, and is possibly leading some people to destructive tendencies. Basically, I consider this kind of thing equal to encouraging people to kill themselves, which is a thousand times more un-Christian than having ass sex with 20 dudes and your neighbor[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;s wife while burning a bible.

Flickr Vimeo
Media
MotionMTB

March 23, 2009, 6:28 p.m.

I saved his 'speech'. I suggested someone take it to the media and have them attack the school and teacher for promoting this shit right before it was deleted.

I'm still not sure he actually gave that speech, I wasn't really paying attention to that. Also, I'm pretty sure he's lying when he said his teacher agrees with him. His teacher was probably just trying to make him stop talking and said "I understand you're upset, but you can't say things like that." And then he probably went into the staff room and went "my god, that Schne kid is retarded. Are his parents Westboro Baptist Church members?"

March 23, 2009, 6:31 p.m.

By the way, he did see it. He told you to get a life.:|

Yeah I dunno. You don't get to make a hate-speech and then act all nonchalant when someone puts you in your place.

March 23, 2009, 6:39 p.m.

from the cheesy movie "The American President" but somewhat on point. (Not that I agree with Schne's view).

"America isn't easy. America is advanced citizenship. You've gotta want it bad, 'cause it's gonna put up a fight. It's gonna say, "You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make your blood boil, who's standing center stage and advocating at the top of his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of yours." You want to claim this land as the land of the free? Then the symbol of your country cannot just be a flag. The symbol also has to be one of its citizens exercising his right to burn that flag in protest. Now show me that, defend that, celebrate that in your classrooms.

Then you can stand up and sing about the land of the free."

Dec 2006 photo contest winner "Best Ass Shot"

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

March 23, 2009, 6:46 p.m.

from the cheesy movie "The American President" but somewhat on point. (Not that I agree with Schne's view).

"America isn't easy. America is advanced citizenship. You've gotta want it bad, 'cause it's gonna put up a fight. It's gonna say, "You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make your blood boil, who's standing center stage and advocating at the top of his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of yours." You want to claim this land as the land of the free? Then the symbol of your country cannot just be a flag. The symbol also has to be one of its citizens exercising his right to burn that flag in protest. Now show me that, defend that, celebrate that in your classrooms.

sorta why living in a "free" country is a bit challenging to do without being hypocrytical, buuuut, the same right that gives you the right to do or say something gives others the right to hate it.

March 23, 2009, 6:47 p.m.

who the hell is the schne character?

edit

nvrmind, just discovered he confines himself to the photos and vids forum.

you could kinda say he's in the closet.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

March 23, 2009, 6:49 p.m.

I think he's friends with lmm..

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

March 23, 2009, 6:57 p.m.

I made it as far as where he stated it's wrong because it's a sin, then something about a bible and god.

anyone that makes life choices based on a fiction book needs help in my opinion

March 23, 2009, 7:01 p.m.

This is a kid who gives religious folk a very bad name. This is a perfect example of religious beliefs taken to extreme and is wrong on so many levels.

who the hell is the schne character?

edit

nvrmind, just discovered he confines himself to the photos and vids forum.

you could kinda say he's in the closet.

Posted via Mobile Device

March 23, 2009, 7:12 p.m.

Oh I absolutely acknowledge Schne's right to say whatever he wants, including hate speech. I honestly believe in the most brutal lack of censorship you can imagine. BUT, his right to say retarded things comes along with my right to give his retarded views a mental beatdown.