Kona
Sombrio
Nike 6.0
Smith optics
Marzocchi
Shimano
Giro

June 15, 2006, 9:50 p.m.

That was a pretty harsh crash at the end there, was the guy alright?

Kinda', it addled his brains a bit. I think it was the cause of the "you get the idea" thing.:grinno:

This is your birthday pony.

June 15, 2006, 10:26 p.m.

Kinda', it addled his brains a bit. I think it was the cause of the "you get the idea" thing.:grinno:

Yea…that's it.:rolleyes:

June 16, 2006, 10:58 a.m.

nice vid. I don't know why, (maybe it's the locations?), but that vid looks different than all the others. Nice action and the perspective seemed fresh. Oh, and unless the vid is 30-40 min long, you don't need a 70 second intro.
Really looks good though.

We're riding bicycles!!!

For sale: 5th element spring 425 lbs from a 2003 Bullit $40 shipping incl. PM me.

June 16, 2006, 12:01 p.m.

dulley's in skate parks and doing dirt jumps, and hardtails doing freeride. interesting. good vid!

:werd: "If your not living life on the edge, your takin up too much space!!" :rocker:

June 16, 2006, 12:43 p.m.

Note that I've watched your clip without sound, such that I'm judging the visual only.

Your transitions at the beginning of the short are way too long. Fade in and out much quicker, if you are going to keep them. If I were editing I'd just cut from slate to slate. Most viewers don't really care who produces the film, or who the riders are, just flash them and get to the good stuff.

What's with the "you get the picture" slate, if you've done your job as a film maker we should, (in this case we do, its filmed all over the states) and there is no need to state the obvious.

June 16, 2006, 4:12 p.m.

Note that I've watched your clip without sound, such that I'm judging the visual only.

Your transitions at the beginning of the short are way too long. Fade in and out much quicker, if you are going to keep them. If I were editing I'd just cut from slate to slate. Most viewers don't really care who produces the film, or who the riders are, just flash them and get to the good stuff.

What's with the "you get the picture" slate, if you've done your job as a film maker we should, (in this case we do, its filmed all over the states) and there is no need to state the obvious.

The long transitions had to do w/ when the music picked up, so try it again w/ music. I wish I could have done that, but it would have been harder w/ the music for sure. I'll work on it. And, thanks to everyone who has critisized the "you get the idea." I think I'm going to redo the intro and post up another version a bit better quality as well. See what you guys think. Thanks SO much for the comments. MUCH appreciated! Peace.

-Steve