Eat cereal in a...

April 6, 2007, 9:31 p.m.

we need to build another one

we gotta clover that shit asap.

and you gotta wear your tshirt less.. it's such a turn on

Marty's Mountain Cycle

April 6, 2007, 9:37 p.m.

another question.. Did you just pile a bunch of dirt there, then dig and shape it, or did you actually dig down into the earth

April 6, 2007, 9:40 p.m.

another question.. Did you just pile a bunch of dirt there, then dig and shape it, or did you actually dig down into the earth

It was a pile that we dug out/added dirt to.

Marty's Mountain Cycle

April 6, 2007, 9:46 p.m.

itd be sweet if you guys made like a dirt skate park with spines and hips youd be inavators dont think its been done… yet

April 6, 2007, 9:53 p.m.

itd be sweet if you guys made like a dirt skate park with spines and hips youd be inavators dont think its been done… yet

It's been done a lot by bmxers, but that is our plan.

Marty's Mountain Cycle

April 6, 2007, 10:19 p.m.

Holy dirt skatepark, man that would be nuts . Its been done before ? I remember a long time ago i made a thread asking about it and no one could seem to find pictures. Do you have any pictures/videos of one that exists or has existed ?

April 6, 2007, 10:35 p.m.

Holy dirt skatepark, man that would be nuts . Its been done before ? I remember a long time ago i made a thread asking about it and no one could seem to find pictures. Do you have any pictures/videos of one that exists or has existed ?

um, look up matt barringer's yard, he has a pretty interesting mix of ramps, dirt quarters, spines and djs as well as a few other interesting features. Its in a fair number of bmx movies. there were some pictures on pinkbike of some other ones i believe, The ranch also built one in the fall.

April 6, 2007, 10:41 p.m.

Shrewsie dont lie, there was an asteroid impact on that very spot. errr does that make it a meteorite?

Yeeeeehaw

=DeVo=

April 7, 2007, 6:11 a.m.

now that i think about it the bowl reminds me a lot of those bowl street structures in bmx vids. lets tailwhip out of it!

April 7, 2007, 9:26 a.m.

how come everyone on the island is so willing to dig..unlike van
sick spot u got going

April 7, 2007, 11:04 a.m.

how come everyone on the island is so willing to dig..unlike van
sick spot u got going

hahahaha. funny cuz its true

I was a little dissapointed actually just because all the stuff for sale was mostly for females, but I was able to pick up some "rocket power" which is like a tingiling balm for your peepee.

I was joking I'd probably never have sex with a hooker. I'm friends with a couple of the high up ones though…

April 7, 2007, 11:47 a.m.

Few more shots…

-Strahan

Marty's Mountain Cycle

April 7, 2007, 11:56 a.m.

http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=75800

pics halfway through the thread.

try searching "dirt bowl" in the photos if i remember my tags correctly.

your bowl looks friggin fabulous shrew.

i look forward to seeing the progress.

must be nice to have so many hands.

i think our best day at the pit involved three people, two shovels and an eighth.

while your sitten at your desk im banging laps.

April 7, 2007, 12:03 p.m.

http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=75800

pics halfway through the thread.

try searching "dirt bowl" in the photos if i remember my tags correctly.

your bowl looks friggin fabulous shrew.

i look forward to seeing the progress.

must be nice to have so many hands.

i think our best day at the pit involved three people, two shovels and an eighth.

Thanks, ever since I saw your bowl I've wanted one, So stoked we finally have a place to do it.

Ya it's awesome to have everyone put a hand in. They also know if they don't want to help they will be volunteered by jarrett anyways

Marty's Mountain Cycle

April 7, 2007, 1:33 p.m.

darnn. i wanna bike in a crater

~:canada::scotland:~

my parents wont buy it for me cuz they say Tsage sucks, is the rest of the movie good?