downhill domination video

July 12, 2003, 10:11 a.m.

Originally posted by dhrider
i know but then that just makes like 74656234765732 posers think they know everything about the sport cuz they'll be at superstore and look at the back of it and be like oooh theres people hitting eachother im getting it and hten at home they play it and they learn all htese unrealistc moves and then they think theyre all cool and shit and they talk to bikers and were just like shut the fuck up get away and its just gonna be annoying:eek:

you need to shut up

this game looks sweet. i loved playing the dave mirra series, all you do is resist doing no hander double tailwhips and make the game more realistic yourself. sure, if you hack something and bail, we'd all find that great. but what about all the other kids who just wanna have some fun?

remember, this is only a game.. :) a game im buying the second it comes out

J.M.T

Originally posted by eryn

IH8XC i'll keep you in mind when all the men die, all the goats die and the batteries in my vibrator run out.

July 12, 2003, 6:57 p.m.

Originally posted by Pennywise
**you need to shut up

this game looks sweet. i loved playing the dave mirra series, all you do is resist doing no hander double tailwhips and make the game more realistic yourself. sure, if you hack something and bail, we'd all find that great. but what about all the other kids who just wanna have some fun?

remember, this is only a game.. :) a game im buying the second it comes out **

I guess that you didnt read my other post. This game IS realistic, except for the trick factor. If you hack drops, you loose speed and almost everytime your rider does a different body move. If you hack bad he looses grip of pedals, gets back on and shakes hid head as if to shake it of.

I'm also getting it…Looks sweet, plus you can play it when it rains.

July 12, 2003, 8:55 p.m.

i dont care what anyone says, "oh, why not ride in real life, its so unrealistiv and gay, oh no not scs".

im gonna rent it and love it.