Double Backflip on a Sled!

Jan. 27, 2009, 2:46 p.m.

Bahahaha saying he landed it is so Vish.

baahahahah laughing at, and criticizing people is so you

he did land it, he just bounced off… which doesn't count so who cares?

he held onto the fucken thing for 2 rotations and he "Landed" he was just unsuccessfull on riding out.

so funny when someone does something for the first time in history or attempts something they worked so hard for and finally throw it down but come up short a little bit, the couch potatoes and internet arm chairs sitting at home behind the safety of their sceens and comfort of their own judgement have nothing else to say but "didn't land it"

what else is funny is Ron thinking he know's me through a forum hahaha

Freeride, Its whats for dinner

www.thevishfiles.com
www.ninjai.com
www.karmakula.com

Jan. 27, 2009, 3:20 p.m.

Sweet vid Buck. Thanks for sharing.

Jan. 28, 2009, 9:11 a.m.

@Buck That is pretty cool, did he manage to land one before the attempt at x-games?

Nope, the sled landed on top of him!!!

weRd!
Buck

Jan. 28, 2009, 11:09 p.m.

baahahahah laughing at, and criticizing people is so you

he did land it, he just bounced off… which doesn't count so who cares?

he held onto the fucken thing for 2 rotations and he "Landed" he was just unsuccessfull on riding out.

so funny when someone does something for the first time in history or attempts something they worked so hard for and finally throw it down but come up short a little bit, the couch potatoes and internet arm chairs sitting at home behind the safety of their sceens and comfort of their own judgement have nothing else to say but "didn't land it"

what else is funny is Ron thinking he know's me through a forum hahaha

For the record, I think that guy is super rad, and doing a double flip on a snowmobile is totally nuts… I think that has to go without saying really. I mean, it's a double flip on a fucking snowmobile.

I just think saying things like "he did land it, he just bounced off…" is very mountain bike (remember Paul B's winning Sea-Otter unlanded flipwhip?), and incredibly dumb.

Me. Car/Web Work. Twitter. FFFFound.

Jan. 29, 2009, 1:44 a.m.

For the record, I think that guy is super rad, and doing a double flip on a snowmobile is totally nuts… I think that has to go without saying really. I mean, it's a double flip on a fucking snowmobile.

I just think saying things like "he did land it, he just bounced off…" is very mountain bike (remember Paul B's winning Sea-Otter unlanded flipwhip?), and incredibly dumb.

heh, a member of a mtb forum, stereotyping mtber's
so funny.
its cool.. i understand you now.

Freeride, Its whats for dinner

www.thevishfiles.com
www.ninjai.com
www.karmakula.com