dnsm trying to be cool....

Jan. 5, 2005, 12:11 p.m.

i want whatever time i spent typing this of my life back… you all are posers, go join a mini golf team or something

pf… yay!

Jan. 6, 2005, 1:06 p.m.

WOW, whoever made this thread is a dipship. Whocares what tricks they do, they are out on there bike and having fun. How dare you critisize someones fun. I sure some of you can do better tabletops, better no handers, but most of you have forgotten the fundamentals. FUN! Some of those guys you called down may also be wicked downhillers or freeriders with a different skill set.

Jan. 6, 2005, 1:27 p.m.

Originally posted by Dantes Inferno
WOW, whoever made this thread is a dipship. Whocares what tricks they do, they are out on there bike and having fun. How dare you critisize someones fun. I sure some of you can do better tabletops, better no handers, but most of you have forgotten the fundamentals. FUN! Some of those guys you called down may also be wicked downhillers or freeriders with a different skill set.

you are new to nsmb and youll get used to it, but this thread was actually one of the guys (or their friend, i cant remember which) it was all just super sarcastic and infact givin them props.

Jan. 6, 2005, 4:48 p.m.

Originally posted by Del
you are new to nsmb and youll get used to it, but this thread was actually one of the guys (or their friend, i cant remember which) it was all just super sarcastic and infact givin them props.

lol

Jan. 7, 2005, 3:50 p.m.

i had second thoughts posting, lol, after i posted of course.

but i have still seen alot of people raggin on other people and i dont see the point.

Most of the time when someone is ragging on someone, they are picking one someones faults which also happen to be there own.

But no harm ment by me, i just havent got to know anyone yet.

Jan. 7, 2005, 7:14 p.m.

Originally posted by Dantes Inferno
**i had second thoughts posting, lol, after i posted of course.

but i have still seen alot of people raggin on other people and i dont see the point.

Most of the time when someone is ragging on someone, they are picking one someones faults which also happen to be there own.

But no harm ment by me, i just havent got to know anyone yet. **

it's funny because you actually burned the riders by saying the tricks may not be good and they're probably better at something else. that's funny. geeeze, if they were riding sledgehammers they'd be getting like three feet of air, but not all of us can afford rad bikes.

death before dishonour

Jan. 7, 2005, 8:31 p.m.

Originally posted by antisource
, if they were riding sledgehammers they'd be getting like three feet of air, but not all of us can afford rad bikes.

LUCKY

Jan. 7, 2005, 10:49 p.m.

You guys would totally be factory for some company if you live over on the northshore.

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

Jan. 8, 2005, 12:42 a.m.

umm I think what del was trying to say before in another thread is that north van riders are overated in a sense that's where all the media for freeriding is. And look at all the riders over there! Its almost impossible not to progress. We pretty much ride solo most the time over here because people are busy and only a few riders…

stuff for sale:
Dainese upper body suit, size medium, brand new and never worn $200
email me for details: [email protected]

Jan. 8, 2005, 12:03 p.m.

there so lucky with the amount of riding material there…. im so jealous

Jan. 8, 2005, 12:15 p.m.

Originally posted by VanIslandWarrior
ya… for dark shots especially in the forest like that, the remote flash would do wonders….. as it did in your pics.

or not? it would illuminate just the rider… if you want anything worth spending money on get 2-3 slaves and invest 1000 …

I was a little dissapointed actually just because all the stuff for sale was mostly for females, but I was able to pick up some "rocket power" which is like a tingiling balm for your peepee.

I was joking I'd probably never have sex with a hooker. I'm friends with a couple of the high up ones though…

Jan. 8, 2005, 8:55 p.m.

Hahaha i like that idea.

Jan. 8, 2005, 9:01 p.m.

you all blow

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c

Jan. 9, 2005, 11:02 a.m.

Originally posted by Shocker
or not? it would illuminate just the rider… if you want anything worth spending money on get 2-3 slaves and invest 1000 …

and then buy a hummer and a new house to accompany them?

death before dishonour

Jan. 9, 2005, 11:06 a.m.

wow. danny was trying to tell you what you need to take good pictures in the forest and you reply with some hotshot remark.