Dexter Robson Promo '09 - Fault Line TV and Norco.Com

April 20, 2009, 12:20 p.m.

Hey guys,

New video of Norco Grassroots rider Dexter Robson doing what he does best.

Filmed and Edited by: Eric Peterson - Fault Line . TV

http://www.vimeo.com/4038590

PLEASE. Let me know what you think!? Leave a little message here if you have time…

Founder/Director/Producer

Fault Line TV

www.faultline.tv

[email protected]

April 20, 2009, 2:50 p.m.

Looks very sick!! I really liked it. The colors and the filming really work.

One thing you could change would be the audio at the beginning, either lower the volume of the music or raise his talking audio.

Other then that, it has an amazing feel to it!

Keep it up!

BATTLECAT

April 20, 2009, 3:16 p.m.

Cool vid - nice work Eric!

April 20, 2009, 3:17 p.m.

super good!
favourite of your vids

WWLMMD?

April 20, 2009, 3:23 p.m.

Dexter needs to know that is is common courtesy to slow down on a trail when you see a bunch of people on the side.

April 20, 2009, 3:53 p.m.

If it was the hiker incident:

Dexter says; that they need to know that it is common courtesy to watch out for riders on a mountain bike trail. ;)

- ep/dr

Founder/Director/Producer

Fault Line TV

www.faultline.tv

[email protected]

April 20, 2009, 4:47 p.m.

If it was the hiker incident:

Dexter says; that they need to know that it is common courtesy to watch out for riders on a mountain bike trail. ;)

- ep/dr

lol….first of all it was not the hiker incident. It was a bunch of riders on the side of the trail and he almost hit one of them because he didn't slow down.

Second, it doesn't matter whos on a trail and what kind of trail it is. It is "common courtesy" to slow down when there's traffic anywhere. Our group stopped when we saw the hikers, and even told them how many where coming down so they could could keep an eye out.

Third, those aren't mountain bike trails, they're mutli-user trails that also see hiker and equestrian traffic. Mountain bikers are lucky enough to ride there in the first place. Did you know memphis, graceland and patchworks were built by hikers?

Short of it is, you see someone down, slow down.

April 20, 2009, 5:11 p.m.

Third, those aren't mountain bike trails, they're mutli-user trails that also see hiker and equestrian traffic. Mountain bikers are lucky enough to ride there in the first place. Did you know memphis, graceland and patchworks were built by hikers?

All the trails on prevost are mountain bike trails according to North Cowichan, just to let you know.

April 20, 2009, 5:47 p.m.

really good video eric. I think that camera was worth it.

April 20, 2009, 7:38 p.m.

oh and good vid ;) I enjoyed it.

April 20, 2009, 8:18 p.m.

i was gunna say that that kid was outta tochthen i saw his pajama suit. sall good

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

April 20, 2009, 8:22 p.m.

Nice, I also have a HPX170, great camera! good color grading too! What's the tune, I didn't see credits?!

Thanks!
Buck

April 20, 2009, 8:37 p.m.

it got a little repetitive for me after a bit, other than that i liked it

April 20, 2009, 9:22 p.m.

was wondering when you guys were going to make the jump over to this forum. Looking forward to more posts.

Matt @ Experience

I troll shitty posters like yourself, because it's amusing to watch you skidmarks get all riled up.

April 21, 2009, 8:58 p.m.

lol….first of all it was not the hiker incident. It was a bunch of riders on the side of the trail and he almost hit one of them because he didn't slow down.

Second, it doesn't matter whos on a trail and what kind of trail it is. It is "common courtesy" to slow down when there's traffic anywhere. Our group stopped when we saw the hikers, and even told them how many where coming down so they could could keep an eye out.

Short of it is, you see someone down, slow down.

alright so….if this was in the rooty section you were off the trail and there was no way i would have hit you guys, or atleast i feel i knokw my riding ability i've ridden that trail over 1000 times and i'm sorry if it scared you but its mountain biking you need a thrill or two