courtenay kids have been busy

May 11, 2007, 12:31 p.m.

yeah i suppose I sort of set myself up for that. I'm actualy defending myself by putting up that, as Univrse seems to be so full of himself be believes he -is- god. And no, i wouldn't say that that course suddenly trumps your skillz. Maybe the 5 sum odd years building before it and then getting my ass whooped into shape from it did though. Regardless I'm not defending them, if you'll read back to the first page I think i had one of the better comments on it, ass hole. And nah, I designed that wall from scratch thank you very much.

Hey I heard Mt Washington is hiring.

PS: send me the CAD you used for your wallride…thnx.

PSS: I apologize for my 'Must Support Body Weight' standard. I guess that makes me God.

May 11, 2007, 12:48 p.m.

I'll second that…

I 3rd that.

Maybe a chainsaw massacre is in order? I'm sure you could get permission from the land owner.

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

May 11, 2007, 12:56 p.m.

are you seriously this big of a pussy? if you looked back at this thread in a few years you would probably just tihnk to yourself, "man i was a joke"
its on his land, he can do what he wants, and doesnt have to rebuild his stunt because some guy on the interent thinks he is so great because he has been building HIGH QUALILITY MOUNTAIN BIKE TRAILS (woo rock on) for years.

thanks for showing up late to the party.

1. the stunt is not built on his land
2. the stunt is poorly built and nailed into dead trees
3. the stunt is poorly designed that could cause severe injury to a rider
4. I'm actively working on advocacy for mountain biking in the valley to protect the future opportunities to ride. Crap like this doesn't help our cause dealing with creating land use agreements, liability approvals etc.

So considering I've been riding mountain bikes since 1985, long before any of these kids were born, and am actively supporting the trails, advocacy etc… I have a good reason to rant.

See ya - thanks for coming out.

Play : Comox Valley Mountain Biking - www.cvmtb.com

May 11, 2007, 1:21 p.m.

what year did donavin baily win the olyimpics

May 11, 2007, 1:39 p.m.

what year did donavin baily win the olyimpics

He won the whole Olympics?? That's amazing.

May 11, 2007, 1:39 p.m.

Play : Comox Valley Mountain Biking - www.cvmtb.com

May 11, 2007, 1:59 p.m.

I dont know about the building but I did stay at holdiday inn express last night

:lol:

shop smart, shop s-mart, mhm

May 11, 2007, 2:09 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk9b-YB0gr0

May 11, 2007, 2:10 p.m.

PSS: I apologize for my 'Must Support Body Weight' standard. I guess that makes me God.

at least some kind of "bike jesus"

shop smart, shop s-mart, mhm

May 11, 2007, 2:40 p.m.

Paris Hilton should be put in prison for ruining one of the best songs in the world.

rasd, you should be put in the same sell for bringing this to my attention…

Man this kid is totally a stalker. I can't wait to tell Matt that I told a stalker how to contact him. Do you want his address and phone number?

May 11, 2007, 3:45 p.m.

bahaha i love this thread…i seriusly dont know how many times i have to say this for you people to get it but if you dont like the way its built DONT RIDE IT! ill take the chance of hurting myself on it since the same thing could happen to any other stunt. universe and ski freak..if you dont like it ..frankly i dont give a rats ass, im not as skilled as a crafts person as you booo freakin whoo i built it for me to ride…not for you to ride.

and wtf are you taking about it dosent support body weight? it holds all of us just fine and dandy..stop trying to make points that dont make sence

, but yea keep trying cuz there good for sponsers, almost as good as flips.

May 11, 2007, 3:49 p.m.

Please destroy that stunt that you have created.

No one cares that some city worker says that the stunt is ok. Have you not witnessed those people work?

Please go do something constructive with your time like paying attention in school, or learn how to be a thug and do graffiti tags on city property.

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

May 11, 2007, 3:52 p.m.

Is it ready to ride yet?

I'm coming over that way this weekend.

May 11, 2007, 4 p.m.

noo its not done yet

, but yea keep trying cuz there good for sponsers, almost as good as flips.

May 11, 2007, 4:12 p.m.

damn, I've got my no footer tailwhip truckdriver ass scratchers dialed for this thing.