clay porter's new film the tipping point TEASER

March 4, 2009, 6:20 p.m.

http://www.thetippingpointfilm.com/

hopefully there will be some riding and less monotone.

March 4, 2009, 6:32 p.m.

"you may as well fucking pack it up"

haha, looks intense

Just because I like boys doesn't mean I want to go out with Mike.

March 4, 2009, 6:37 p.m.

Oh man…so stoked!

March 4, 2009, 6:51 p.m.

looks so sick… cant wait for it to come out

March 4, 2009, 6:54 p.m.

editing was stellar on that, his teasers are the best kicking around
get me so fricken pumped!

Flickr Vimeo
Media
MotionMTB

March 4, 2009, 7:12 p.m.

that teaser could have been complete shit i still would buy the movie after f1rst

March 4, 2009, 7:21 p.m.

hopefully he won't insist on narrating it himself.

March 4, 2009, 7:28 p.m.

"you may as well fucking pack it up"

haha, looks intense

Honestly, that made the intro look so unprofessional.

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

March 4, 2009, 7:33 p.m.

That was very Kranked 4 teaser.

Me. Car/Web Work. Twitter. FFFFound.

March 4, 2009, 7:42 p.m.

Honestly, that made the intro look so unprofessional.

You don't see swearing in motion picture trailers because they have to be created for a larger audience and shown on tv, and on the begining of other dvd's …. But this trailer is for showing on the internet which is unregulated and kind of comparable more to satellite radio or something. I thought that statement was gnar in the trailer and got me stoked! :rocker: Look at the cursing inside of most major motion pictures and such, this is not that bad. I thought the filming was really crisp, sharp, and totally dialed, I like the look of his new shooting. I am more than stoked.

In Session

March 4, 2009, 9:51 p.m.

haha, swearing!!!!
makes me wanna fucking pack it up and start dh'in
i was not happy with the teaser editing, it may as well have been a strobe light flashing me to death.
after watching that, the only images i can remember are the jib shot from the roof to the dude leaving.. and sam hill eating it.. oh and that cut off whip shot.. the rest is a blur.
i'm sure its going to be good.. but that teaser was far from teasing me.

Freeride, Its whats for dinner

www.thevishfiles.com
www.ninjai.com
www.karmakula.com

March 4, 2009, 10:28 p.m.

It's seriously called "The Tipping Point"?

March 4, 2009, 10:42 p.m.

You don't see swearing in motion picture trailers because they have to be created for a larger audience and shown on tv, and on the begining of other dvd's …. But this trailer is for showing on the internet which is unregulated and kind of comparable more to satellite radio or something. I thought that statement was gnar in the trailer and got me stoked! :rocker: Look at the cursing inside of most major motion pictures and such, this is not that bad. I thought the filming was really crisp, sharp, and totally dialed, I like the look of his new shooting. I am more than stoked.

No seriously, I'm no somebody to complain about that kind of shit. It's just so thrown off how the intro is trying to sell the sport to a larger audience than just the MTB community then they have to drop and F-bomb…

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

March 4, 2009, 10:48 p.m.

It's seriously called "The Tipping Point"?

My next vid is going to be called The Satanic Verses.

Me. Car/Web Work. Twitter. FFFFound.

March 4, 2009, 11:11 p.m.

I mean, it's not really my thing, although that one trail at the start with the berms in the frost looks like the funnest fucking thing ever, and the filming looks top notch and whatnot, and I do sincerely hope it does well, but the first thing I thought when I saw the address was "thetippingpointfilm.com" was that someone was domain squatting in hopes that someone would buy it from them when they made a movie about The Tipping Point, and then some big money movie company took them to court and they had to do something to make it look like they were legitimately occupying the domain. My brain is awesome, though, so you probably didn't think about that possibility.