BMX hop 3 whip

May 16, 2007, 5:25 p.m.

As impressive as those tricks are and as hard as they are, it doesn't really amaze me.

I prefer to watch people ride full speed with syle and flow; anywhere, on any bike.

I would say you win.

Cafe blog-www.bicyclecafe.blogspot.com !!!
Cafe site-www.bicyclecafe.com/kamloops !!!

May 16, 2007, 5:45 p.m.

i do respect racers, IF THEY HAVE SUSPENSION! none of that bmx racing.
/QUOTE]

Way to skirt around the question with your sarcasm. :rolleyes: If you're a purist why do you like freestyle bmx when the racers are the fastest, smoothest, most efficient guys? Isn't freestyle just a lame spin-off?

May 16, 2007, 5:46 p.m.

same could not be said about my statement

i do respect racers, IF THEY HAVE SUSPENSION! none of that bmx racing.

and i will not tone down THE TRUTH.

+rep me for speaking the truth that everyone seems so afraid of.

gosh, im getting all flustered over this bmx nonsense.

who are you trying to amuse?

~:canada::scotland:~

my parents wont buy it for me cuz they say Tsage sucks, is the rest of the movie good?

May 16, 2007, 6:07 p.m.

when will people realize that stuff is just lame. seriously, enough with the tailwhips and barspins…let see that guy do a skinny or a ladder drop.

bmxers just dont understand.

best quote ive heard all day. Look at the riders in Mountain Biking who are killing it…. Darren, Paul Bas, Andrue… All BMXers

All Pro All Reid All The Time
- 30D - 70-200 - 17-85 - wizards -

May 16, 2007, 6:20 p.m.

scotty named that trick after me beucase we are BFFL!

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

May 16, 2007, 7:54 p.m.

best quote ive heard all day. Look at the riders in Mountain Biking who are killing it…. Darren, Paul Bas, Andrue… All BMXers

The majority of slopestyle competitions is basically burn-out bmxers who couldnt make it pro on 20". BRING BACK RAMPAGE!!!

i googled majin super gay and this thread came up

May 16, 2007, 9:06 p.m.

ya rampage is so awsome, comps these days are burnt out bmx's Paul, darren ex.. are all bmx's that are not good enough to go all the way.

Builder of Little Bastard

May 16, 2007, 9:33 p.m.

you bmxers need to learn a new word. its called progression.

now go progress your bmx bikes with bigger wheels and shocks.

on a moderately serious note, bmx racing is one of the most impressive things to watch. ever. shut up(even tho im agreeing with you).

MVillan, im trying to impress you.

May 16, 2007, 9:37 p.m.

and hey MVillan,

someday you are gonna like me. and when you do you are gonna ask me out to lunch, maybe dinner if you are feeling strongly about me. we will have a romantic evening on the town. and even though this relationship had a rocky starting point, I think we can persevere through it which will only make it more meaningful and last forever :) k ya?

May 16, 2007, 9:44 p.m.

well youve definatly impressed me DMR. it takes courage to make the icebreaker, i know. but i dont think our relationship can work because your still stuck in phase two of BicycleMotoXsyndrome. It goes Stage 1: you get bmx and are stoked on progressing. Stage 2: you look at where you came from and develop a hate for everything to do with mtbikes and try to ruin mtbikers lives. Stage 3: you realize that bmx isnt is cool as you previously thought and are glad that u kept your 26

~:canada::scotland:~

my parents wont buy it for me cuz they say Tsage sucks, is the rest of the movie good?

May 16, 2007, 9:45 p.m.

BMX is sweet, when it is simple and flowy, watch Mike Aitken ride. I hate watching stupid cirus tricks that are sketch as fack done be people like Cranmer and Mike Spinner.

May 16, 2007, 10:21 p.m.

More flips, please.

May 17, 2007, 12:42 a.m.

As much as I dislike circus tricks, I can't deny that that was amazing.

This is your birthday pony.

May 17, 2007, 6:44 a.m.

A bike is a bike, you guys are silly. Cranmer is the future as far as i'm concerned.

May 17, 2007, 6:51 a.m.

well youve definatly impressed me DMR. it takes courage to make the icebreaker, i know. but i dont think our relationship can work because your still stuck in phase two of BicycleMotoXsyndrome. It goes Stage 1: you get bmx and are stoked on progressing. Stage 2: you look at where you came from and develop a hate for everything to do with mtbikes and try to ruin mtbikers lives. Stage 3: you realize that bmx isnt is cool as you previously thought and are glad that u kept your 26

actually it went more like

1. had an mtb, had a lot of fun.
2. got made fun of at parks.
3. got a bmx, didnt get made fun of at parks
4. realized bmx suits park/street/dirt a lot more
5. never developed a hate for mtb that i didnt already have before bmx. i dont hate mtb. i like it, a lot. probably never had as much fun as i did biking as when i hacked it up at local jumps on my mtb. but back then the biking scene wasnt lame.

stage 5 is really long. and its probably the current stage. mountain biking is sweet in various doses. riding them is incredibly fun, but feel so wrong for park/street.