Best of 08 (now downloadable)

Feb. 3, 2009, 10:42 p.m.

Really sick brock

Feb. 4, 2009, 9:34 a.m.

that was pretty dope, your edits never fail to amuse me. your always on point, i haven't seen a mtb edit that i haven't liked…
but,
i wanted to turn it off as soon as i saw the 180 down the 3 set to, i guess you'd call cab down other set.. then pops his shirt like that was the most dialed thing ever when in reality it was so sketch . why didn't you just ask him to do it again? i mean he seems rather dialed and probably could have done in clean in like 3 more tries and would have made it look 1000x better.

i guess he made up for it with hucking a 3 down a 9? stair, that was rad.

That bmxer definitely used to ride mtb.

Me. Car/Web Work. Twitter. FFFFound.

Feb. 4, 2009, 10:17 a.m.

Definitely a sick edit.

Feb. 4, 2009, 11:32 a.m.

im stoked cody can stomp whips now. made me want to just go out and ride.

JDM POWER!

Feb. 4, 2009, 6:59 p.m.

video now downloadable on Vimeo if signed in
in .mov HD

Flickr Vimeo
Media
MotionMTB

Feb. 5, 2009, 12:59 a.m.

if you are taking pics or vid of any one, the worst thing you can do is ask them to do that again.
brock
sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick edit! i loved it it looked like a teaser for the most gnar vid ever! i love your stuff!

…wyper…

Feb. 5, 2009, 6:12 a.m.

if you are taking pics or vid of any one, the worst thing you can do is ask them to do that again.
brock
sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick edit! i loved it it looked like a teaser for the most gnar vid ever! i love your stuff!

if something was that sketch i wouldn't even use it then.
i can't stand kids that video claim, do one thing once and act like its dialed but when it comes down to it they're still learning what they're claiming.

i couldn't sleep at night knowing i "did" a line when i could have done in better simply by repetition and even when i do it "clean" to my satisfaction, i'm still doing in over and over and over and over. sleep, repeat.

kids now a days can barely get through a line, or don't even want to be ridden with because they're such a liability by being so sketch… good thing they can do tail whips and sweet tuck no handers!

http://onlymtb.ca/
http://www.bikes.com
http://www.chromagbikes.com

Dnsm Dnsm Dnsm

Feb. 5, 2009, 10:37 p.m.

Every good rider I know wouldn't be psyched on someone using something they did that wasn't clean. This obviously excludes Paul Bas.

Me. Car/Web Work. Twitter. FFFFound.

Feb. 5, 2009, 10:48 p.m.

awesome edit.

Feb. 5, 2009, 10:49 p.m.

Nice work!

Feb. 5, 2009, 11:57 p.m.

Nice edit, keep it up!

Feb. 6, 2009, 12:29 a.m.

if something was that sketch i wouldn't even use it then.
i can't stand kids that video claim, do one thing once and act like its dialed but when it comes down to it they're still learning what they're claiming.

i couldn't sleep at night knowing i "did" a line when i could have done in better simply by repetition and even when i do it "clean" to my satisfaction, i'm still doing in over and over and over and over. sleep, repeat.

kids now a days can barely get through a line, or don't even want to be ridden with because they're such a liability by being so sketch… good thing they can do tail whips and sweet tuck no handers!

first off johnny is a solid rider, just because he half cabbed the way he did dose not make him or that line sketch.
second one thing i hate more then splash back in a urinal is people who do nothing but pic apart shit they cant do them self.

most of the kids now adays can do cool no foot cans as well.

…wyper…

Feb. 6, 2009, 1:13 a.m.

first off johnny is a solid rider, just because he half cabbed the way he did dose not make him or that line sketch.
second one thing i hate more then splash back in a urinal is people who do nothing but pic apart shit they cant do them self.

I get where wink is coming from, but He's also one of the most dedicated and smooth riders I've seen. Personally didn't skip a beat, and looked fine to me, the shirt pop was kinda weak but what ever.

Super sick as always Brock, you've improved a shit tone since last year.

Just because I like boys doesn't mean I want to go out with Mike.

Feb. 6, 2009, 10:13 a.m.

Yeah I dont know if i agree with that…
But brock, best movie by you EVER. Im downloading!
2 times one thread!

LMM :thepimp:

believe it or not… I read a lot. big books too.

Feb. 6, 2009, 5:34 p.m.

usually when your wheel FALLS off the object your supposed to be jumping off that means its sketch.. it like hitting a drop and forgetting to pull up, nose diving, and barely riding out of it.. how is this any different?

do you honestly think i was raise this much of a fuss over a clip out of a baller movie on a trick that i couldn't do myself?

Yeah I dont know if i agree with that…

thats about the only thing were on the same page about. If it were a dialed line and and i was the camera man i wouldn't say a damn thing, but if it was sketch i'd assume he would do it again.. i mean if your going to do something why wouldn't you do it do the best of your potential instead of being satisfied with a C-? especially if your filming…

http://onlymtb.ca/
http://www.bikes.com
http://www.chromagbikes.com

Dnsm Dnsm Dnsm