Abby

April 14, 2008, 8:19 p.m.

Usually you read the thread before commenting.

so that means he can hit the biggest jump there and not the rest of the big line? it also says he rode the big line because of his axle, Usually you read the thread before commenting:P

WWLMMD?

April 14, 2008, 8:42 p.m.

usually you try to do the jumps before tricking the first one.

didn't look like he was tricking it

wat

so that means he can hit the biggest jump there and not the rest of the big line? it also says he rode the big line because of his axle, Usually you read the thread before commenting:P

ya i suppose

ohhh awesome!1 those jumps looked sick.. and the crash looked brutal.. poor bikey bike

sup koss

Yeah, i quote my own quotes.

April 14, 2008, 10:26 p.m.

ouch, that looks like it hurt

April 15, 2008, 12:03 a.m.

you look like fat mitch in that pic
stop poaching abby jumps.

He hasnt poached the abby jumps any more than anyone else has.

April 15, 2008, 10:07 a.m.

NO, He cannot hit it because he will not have the speed due to his axle. Same deal with the small set. It rubs and he loses all his speed. I was there, I saw it.
Sorry your wrong.:coo:

LMM :thepimp:

believe it or not… I read a lot. big books too.

April 15, 2008, 3:32 p.m.

Sorry your wrong.:coo:

You tried to hug schne and he walked away

Sorry your gay :fruit:

Cafe blog-www.bicyclecafe.blogspot.com !!!
Cafe site-www.bicyclecafe.com/kamloops !!!

April 15, 2008, 6:08 p.m.

You tried to hug schne and he walked away

I was waiting for this:flame: LOL
Cant love on schne whens he's got his game face on.

LMM :thepimp:

believe it or not… I read a lot. big books too.

April 15, 2008, 8:03 p.m.

ok my bad, the logic makes less sence now that u pointed it out…. bike is broken, so do big jumps? okay…

April 15, 2008, 9:08 p.m.

Whenever I see your user name, Schne, it always reminds me of Mr. Smee. Way to go Smee, nice tucks.

Zzzzoom

April 15, 2008, 9:27 p.m.

ok my bad, the logic makes less sence now that u pointed it out…. bike is broken, so do big jumps? okay…

Every time I LAND ONE JUMP my wheel rubs against my frame and then i have to re-centre it, so i am only able to session one jump. If you still don't understand this, then you retardation is legit.

April 15, 2008, 11:51 p.m.

Every time I LAND ONE JUMP my wheel rubs against my frame and then i have to re-centre it, so i am only able to session one jump. If you still don't understand this, then you retardation is legit.

i know exactly what your situation was, just the theory of doing bigger jumps is really dumb considering when you land your tire gets bent, which could send u completely off balance, making you fall… which you did…

April 15, 2008, 11:55 p.m.

mods any chance we can get a 'groms' sub section of photos and vids?
thanks.

April 16, 2008, 12:02 a.m.

i know exactly what your situation was, just the theory of doing bigger jumps is really dumb considering when you land your tire gets bent, which could send u completely off balance, making you fall… which you did…

My wheel doesn't bend, it just comes off-center and rubs against my rear triangle, which doesn't send you off balance. I fell because I overshot. This thread shall be done.

March 1, 2014, 2:08 a.m.

So I was skiing with Kaz Yamamura tonight at Grouse (we go to school together) and he reminded me of NSMB! Read through all my threads again. You guys were sad back in the day, always trying to bring a few young kids down that frequently contributed to the website. Kind of a shame. Yeah we were immature, but come on! Anyways, do people still even bike from this thread, or that era? I don't anymore (busy with school), but I'm thinking of getting into it again this summer. Hope y'all are doin well, conversate:

March 1, 2014, 2:10 a.m.

oh and here's justice that i can hit the whole set hahahhah http://www.pinkbike.com/video/95778/