07 V2 BANSHEE SCREAM

Sept. 9, 2011, 6:17 p.m.

Back in the day homies, that's how it was done. Before 6 X 6 suspension [HTML_REMOVED] trails all turned into flow.

Thread killer

Sept. 9, 2011, 7:01 p.m.

the azonic loveseat, super monster, and dual 24x3.0, are unreal, been awhile.

Sept. 9, 2011, 7:08 p.m.

This thread feels like a time machine…

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
— Sigmund Freud

:canada: :usa:

Sept. 9, 2011, 9:31 p.m.

Ya that doesnt look heavy at all :eek2:
Its nice to see a pair of Super monsters still be doing used. man those things are classic

It's not to shabby for what it is, weight is not really an issue for me.

Are those 24" wheels?

Damn straight!

Probably just the 3 inch tires making them look small…

Awesome old skool huck machine!!

It's still a fun as hell time.

omg dual 24x3" kujos, and a super monster, that was once my dream set up.

i thought this thread was a rebump from early 2000..

its BEAUTIFUL

Thanx

Back in the day homies, that's how it was done. Before 6 X 6 suspension [HTML_REMOVED] trails all turned into flow.

Still done for me.

the azonic loveseat, super monster, and dual 24x3.0, are unreal, been awhile.

Take it for a burn…bring back a few….

This thread feels like a time machine…

Twilight zone.

Like i said before, there is newer lighter shit out there if that's what you want. But i still love this bike, ive had a couple "newer" set up bikes and i ALWAYS come back to my scream, it never lets me down and is SO SO SOOOOOO very smooth from hucks or just railing some trails. I like all the adjustability of it…

Some people love how it feels when i let them on the saddle and some don't, its a preference with this set up that's for sure….

Sept. 10, 2011, 1:38 a.m.

That's a TANK bro! What kind of rubber you got on that thing? They look like dirtbike tires!! haha

Check out my Buy/Sell items on Pinkbike: http://truvativ21.pinkbike.com/buysell/

Sept. 10, 2011, 11:41 a.m.

That's a TANK bro! What kind of rubber you got on that thing? They look like dirtbike tires!! haha

kujo 24x3.0

Sept. 12, 2011, 6:45 p.m.

Are you josh bender?

anus

Sept. 12, 2011, 8:55 p.m.

Are you josh bender?

hes better then bender….hes average joe!

Parking lot punter with a beer belly

Sept. 13, 2011, 5:45 p.m.

Are you josh bender?

I AM …………….GOD!!!

Sept. 14, 2011, 8:59 p.m.

does it come with a leather jacket and bandana?

JDM POWER!

Sept. 14, 2011, 9:18 p.m.

does it come with a leather jacket and bandana?

Nope just your speedo man suit.

_ High-a-five._

Sept. 15, 2011, 11:46 p.m.

Savage 420 you are the man ,I know carrot top and myself still ride the Scream .
I just cracked my rear swingarm and thought it was over but banshee now still lives .
There is nothing burlier than that mine weighed 56 lbs with the Other Monsters ,but i like the bike more with Shivers.What size lb rear spring you running ?i got a 700 lbs on mine i weigh 165 lbs.
When i ride mine i do not need to go to the gym .All my riding buddies ask me why i ride such an ugly outdated bike ,and nobody likes lifting it on the back of the truck.
But i say you know what is up and keep on rockn it.
It looks like you got a 24 front and 26 rear . I cracked peelers,big hits,demos,It took me 6 years to crack my first gen scream . You are bad ass for running those super monsters .The only thing i would change is those brakes ,A bike that big needs better binders .

"Looks like a Canoe with the seats kicked out of it !"

Sept. 18, 2011, 7:30 a.m.

Thanx man. 700lb spring is on it, might throw an 800 on and see if i like it more. What year frame do you have?
Both 24" wheels front/back. The brakes seem fine as is. What would you change about it?

Sept. 18, 2011, 3:56 p.m.

Savage 420 you are the man ,I know carrot top and myself still ride the Scream .
I just cracked my rear swingarm and thought it was over but banshee now still lives .
There is nothing burlier than that mine weighed 56 lbs with the Other Monsters ,but i like the bike more with Shivers.What size lb rear spring you running ?i got a 700 lbs on mine i weigh 165 lbs.
When i ride mine i do not need to go to the gym .All my riding buddies ask me why i ride such an ugly outdated bike ,and nobody likes lifting it on the back of the truck.
But i say you know what is up and keep on rockn it.
It looks like you got a 24 front and 26 rear . I cracked peelers,big hits,demos,It took me 6 years to crack my first gen scream . You are bad ass for running those super monsters .The only thing i would change is those brakes ,A bike that big needs better binders .

^ I just got Saint's put on my Scream last week. The difference in stopping power from Juicy 7's is astounding :damn:

Sept. 18, 2011, 8:55 p.m.

I got the black anno v2 07 i think. Depending on were you live those kujos are a real hard compound slips like real bad in the wet just like nokian gazzies. I used to run the irc tire in 24 rear(3 inch) on my scream but now i got 26 inch .Just trying to fix my main bearing in the link plate .Then i will be hammering it all winter.The one complaint i have with this bike is those tiny bolts that are inside the end caps on the middle pivot shaft. They always snap they are like 5 mm .I wish it had a slacker head angle and lower bb.
If you like your brakes that is good i have small hands and those old hayes gave me harsh hand burn . I know someone who is selling brand new x0 carbon brakes i think 400 for the set .
My scream helps me get at least 50 days a year at whistler bike park ,the other 20 days i just ride other bikes that i own but i am so used to the way it rides it just feels right i ride the hell out of it on the shore too it gets ridden alot.
I do not know what i will do when and if it cracks cause there is no other bike out there that is as strong and dependable.The newer banshees are nice looking but just do not have the strength .

"Looks like a Canoe with the seats kicked out of it !"