07 V2 BANSHEE SCREAM

Oct. 18, 2011, 12:01 a.m.

what is up i just did a 5 hour hike a bike with my scream feels like i just grappled with Brock Lesnor . This bike weighs 56 lbs and is not good for ridgeline alpine loam rips . Glad to say the ,monsters are back on and it is like perfect i just wish i could slacken the headtube and lower the bb.

"Looks like a Canoe with the seats kicked out of it !"

Oct. 18, 2011, 10:08 p.m.

Snag any pics on the ride?

Oct. 19, 2011, 12:07 p.m.

that thing is awesome! Reminds me of my old beast!

Oct. 19, 2011, 6:39 p.m.

I wish it had a slacker head angle and lower bb.

I do not know what i will do when and if it cracks cause there is no other bike out there that is as strong and dependable.The newer banshees are nice looking but just do not have the strength .

Do you have any proof that the newer Banshee's are weaker?
The Scythe has a slacker head angle and a lower BB and still has the same ribbed tubing as the Scream.

Oct. 19, 2011, 8:46 p.m.

Big bikes are coming back my demo 7 ,and demo 8 cracked this season they both were 08 and both were in the headtube to the side of weld left side upper.sure my chainsay cracked on my Scream but the thing was massive and burly.The Scream is way stronger than peelers,and older big hits .It is kind of my beater winter bike but it is stable, wish i knew how to post pics .
I think there should be a Banshee scream,Morphene, and chaperal owners club .maybe on facebook or something. The owners get a t shirt saying Banshees are like, tatoos they last .
I tripped out when i seen that movie Avatar ,when they rode the wild beast.There are certain types of riders who need the burlyness ,when you tap the down tube it feels so dense .I got a buddy who weighs 260 ,he cracked 2 Screams,then he got a v2 and problem solved did i mention he ran an 800lb spring.He was worried that when they stop producing that frame he would have nothing else to rely on.

"Looks like a Canoe with the seats kicked out of it !"

Oct. 19, 2011, 10:35 p.m.

Thats a sweet Norco Biking Fiend. What do you do with it.

Oct. 19, 2011, 10:41 p.m.

Big bikes are coming back my demo 7 ,and demo 8 cracked this season they both were 08 and both were in the headtube to the side of weld left side upper.sure my chainsay cracked on my Scream but the thing was massive and burly.The Scream is way stronger than peelers,and older big hits .It is kind of my beater winter bike but it is stable, wish i knew how to post pics .
I think there should be a Banshee scream,Morphene, and chaperal owners club .maybe on facebook or something. The owners get a t shirt saying Banshees are like, tatoos they last .
I tripped out when i seen that movie Avatar ,when they rode the wild beast.There are certain types of riders who need the burlyness ,when you tap the down tube it feels so dense .I got a buddy who weighs 260 ,he cracked 2 Screams,then he got a v2 and problem solved did i mention he ran an 800lb spring.He was worried that when they stop producing that frame he would have nothing else to rely on.

I will proly keep this build forever. Im 6'2" 265 with a 750lb spring. This "IS" the bike for my hardcore needs. Might not be everyone's or alot of peoples cup of tea but it is for me by a very long shot….

I use http://photobucket.com/ for uploading pics. Fast easy and free.

Oct. 20, 2011, 7:30 a.m.

Memories dude Memories..

Alex Pro Tripple E rims

usually attached to my LE toy 3 with Sherman Slider.. haha

41lbs for the Pink Tampon
33lbs for the black

Shoots with Nikon D2H
c