#YallQaeda #YeeHawd

Jan. 10, 2016, 11:10 p.m.

So my lovely government computer won't let me access CBC (probably should be working…) so I can't pull up the exact link, but yesterday on As It Happens they did an interview with one of the Bundy guys. Episode and transcript is posted on the website. Those guys are real yahoos, basically doing exactly what they would kill off brown or black guys for doing. Guess you can do whatever you want in the US if you can manage to interpret the consitution in a way that appears to support your goals. :usa:

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens

Well if you makes you feel better, my tinfoil sites report armed black panther patrols in Texan neighborhood.

A teenage girl was raped by 5 black dudes in Central Park while her dad had to run for help (cuz NY is a gun free state?).

As for this so called stand off of a non mexican nature, perhaps this is just to keep eyes and hears off that giant stinking methane issue in Californica?

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

Jan. 11, 2016, 1:45 a.m.

Well if you makes you feel better, my tinfoil sites report armed black panther patrols in Texan neighborhood.

A teenage girl was raped by 5 black dudes in Central Park while her dad had to run for help (cuz NY is a gun free state?).

As for this so called stand off of a non mexican nature, perhaps this is just to keep eyes and hears off that giant stinking methane issue in Californica?

Context of your post seems a little off?

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Jan. 11, 2016, 11:29 a.m.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Jan. 12, 2016, 2:15 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d8-rM9up7E

Jan. 12, 2016, 2:31 p.m.

Context of your post seems a little off?

Probably because I dont know what context is ;)

Jan. 12, 2016, 8:04 p.m.

Well there is even more to add to the charges

VIDEO and photos of Ammon Bundy and others committing new felonies at link above. More on edit:

Anna King
@HarneyCoSheriff are these people now using gvmt equipment to illegally tear down a federal fence?#Oregonstandoff

14 minutes ago

Oregonstandoff opened a 80-foot gap between government and private ground just now using Malheur cat.

nna King [HTML_REMOVED]#8207;@AnnaKingN3 19 minutes ago

Oregonstandoff breaches fence between government and private ground.

That's all the evidence needed. Next question, were firearms used in the commisssion of these felonies? Yes, then the mandatory minimums kick in, each count, no exceptions. https://twitter.com/...andoff[HTML_REMOVED]src=tyah

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Jan. 18, 2016, 8:34 p.m.

He hates the gubmint, but how dare they take away his subsidies for adopting kids??

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/get-the-government-s-hands-off-my-foster-kid-subsidies

Here's a disturbing update from the Oregon militant standoff. Robert “LaVoy” Finicum, one of the most colorful militants, says that Arizona child protective services has removed four foster children, apparently all boys, from his care because of his involvement in the standoff.

There's no direct evidence offered to show that the removals are tied to the standoff, though the timing - all coinciding with the standoff - makes it a reasonable surmise. And there's zero evidence to back up Finicum's claim that the federal government pressured state authorities to remove the children. Indeed, he doesn't claim to have any evidence, just his suspicion, which for him seems to equal evidence.

Two points got my attention about this story.

First, having one parent away from the home for a significant period of time committing a number of high profile federal crimes would seem like at least a plausible reason to remove the children. This doesn't seem to occur to Finicum.

The second point comes further down in the article. From a mix of tabulations by Oregon Public Broadcasting and Finicum's own account, Finicum and his wife apparently get almost all or all of their income from being foster parents. His ranch in Chino Valley, Arizona is break even at best and appears to generate no income.

Now, foster parents, especially those who care for troubled children, are truly doing God's work. And they are entitled to compensation, both for the work involved in being a parent and for the substantial out of pocket expenses involved in raising children. But it seems at least ironic and perhaps more than ironic that this paragon of getting the government off our backs and radical, near-absolute individualism supports himself and his wife off state subsidies. I've also always thought that there are at least possible adverse incentives created when foster parents get all their income from being foster parents. (That said, placing foster children is, I know, incredibly challenging work. And not knowing enough about the practice, I certainly don't begrudge state authorities placing children with parents who seem, after careful scrutiny, able to provide a caring home environment - even if it's their sole or near sole source of income.)

It's certainly possible that Finicum and his wife provide a great experience and place of emotional support for these boys. That's what he says and maybe he's right. But participation in anti-government extremist activity and various federal crimes seems to merit at least a close look at whether this is a healthy environment for these children, especially if they are taking in as many as 8 or 10 at a time and it's their only source of income.

Regardless, Finicum's claim that this is another example of the government persecution of him - removing foster children, who come with state subsidies which are his only source of income, because he has abandoned them to go commit crimes against the federal government in another state - just illustrates painfully and comically what a nonsense bubble these jokers live in.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Jan. 27, 2016, 11:10 a.m.

Well, Finicum's dead now………

http://www.commondreams.org/news/2016/01/27/one-killed-eight-arrested-during-bid-end-militant-occupation-oregon

Grazing in Heaven

Jan. 27, 2016, 1:30 p.m.

[INDENT]Operation Mutual Defense, a network of militias and patriot sympathizers, issued a call on its website for help at the refuge. The post was written by Gary Hunt, a board member from California who has expressed support for Timothy McVeigh, who bombed a federal building in Oklahoma City and had ties to the patriot movement.
"You have an obligation to proceed to the Harney County Resource Center (the wildlife refuge) immediately," Hunt wrote. "If you fail to arrive, you will demonstrate by your own actions that your previous statements to defend life, liberty, and property were false."
[/INDENT]

He followed with, "I'm totally going to go, but I just have to clean my room first".

Jan. 28, 2016, 3:53 a.m.

Probably because I dont know what context is ;)

that's ok, we all know you're not the sharpest tool in the box

Jan. 28, 2016, 11:18 p.m.

that's ok, we all know you're not the sharpest tool in the box

Thats because this tool doesnt play in your little box.

I play in your wifes box, which conversely, isnt so little now.

Jan. 29, 2016, 12:59 a.m.

the fbi put up a full 26 min of video that shows the chase, gunfight, death and arrest of some of these guys.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Jan. 29, 2016, 10:24 a.m.

Craigslist gold.

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/clo/5423869615.html

Slightly Used Blue Plaid Wool Jacket. Worn 24 hrs. / day for the last 26 days to weather it out in Burns Or. Due to a sudden lifestyle change, I've decided to only wear orange jumpsuits.

A couple of snags from barbed wire. Some odors of sweat, beef jerky, gun oil, personal lubricant and sedition. Includes one pocket copy of the U.S. Constitution.

Careful wearing this in any western-themed gay bars, because this unit is HOT!!!

Will consider trade for 200 cartons of cigarettes or some snacks.

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Jan. 29, 2016, 11:37 a.m.

the fbi put up a full 26 min of video that shows the chase, gunfight, death and arrest of some of these guys.

Post the link?!

Jan. 30, 2016, 3:44 a.m.

Thats because this tool doesnt play in your little box.

I play in your wifes box, which conversely, isnt so little now.

which wife? i live in hedonistic berlin, also called soddom and ghomorra by your kind