WW3 West vs East

Sept. 2, 2017, 10:48 p.m.

6.3 magnitude likely means either a boosted or a thermonuclear device.  Could be a big advancement.

Sept. 3, 2017, 12:09 a.m.

Posted by: switch

6.3 magnitude likely means either a boosted or a thermonuclear device.  Could be a big advancement.

Yup.

Is it too cliche to say things are heating up?

Sept. 3, 2017, 12:15 p.m.

Yes it is. It all a dog and pony show to distract 'mericans from the Orange Swindlers domestic rampage.

Last edited by: tungsten on Sept. 3, 2017, 12:15 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 4, 2017, 12:20 p.m.

Posted by: tungsten

Yes it is. It all a dog and pony show to distract 'mericans from the Orange Swindlers domestic rampage.

it is until the dog goes off leash.

Sept. 4, 2017, 3:56 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: tungsten

it is until the dog goes off leash.

Ain't gonna' happen with Russia and China minding the store.

Sept. 26, 2017, 5:46 p.m.

World War III With China

How It Might Actually Be Fought

By Alfred W. McCoy

It’s 11:59 p.m. on Thanksgiving Thursday in 2030. For months, tensions have been mounting between Chinese and U.S. Navy patrols in the South China Sea. Washington’s attempts to use diplomacy to restrain China have proven an embarrassing failure among long-time allies -- with NATO crippled by years of diffident American support, Britain now a third-tier power, Japan functionally neutral, and other international leaders cool to Washington’s concerns after suffering its cyber-surveillance for so long. With the American economy diminished, Washington plays the last card in an increasingly weak hand, deploying six of its remaining eight carrier groups to the Western Pacific...........

http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/176331/tomgram%3A_alfred_mccoy%2C_the_global_war_of_2030/#more

Last edited by: tungsten on Sept. 26, 2017, 6:04 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 26, 2017, 7:54 p.m.

Interesting read ^

What I'm also interested in seeing is if, after the Americans have been calming down South Korea for so long under the guise of "we will protect you", if the Americans will allow NK to even get close to being able to strike them. Year after year of "don't worry about all of those tubes point directly at Seoul, we won't let NK do anything" that once the weapons might start to threaten the US that SK be damned, we aren't going to accept NKs actions anymore. 

Just thinking out loud but once Kim gets a real weapon, he will start making all kinds of crazy demands and he will crybaby himself into oblivion. Remove the sanctions or I will nuke you! That's if he makes it that long. I think he meets his demise before YE and I bet that China takes care of business, like it was going to do by putting Kim's half brother in power, until that option went away. I wonder if there is an over under out there in Kim's surviveably? Anyone know? 

I think that the tactical nukes will come out if Kim isn't offed soon. The US will risk Seoul long before it'll risk LA. Tactically nuke all those tubes and off Kim at same time  

I've been invited to visit Seoul this fall. No thank you!!!!

Sept. 26, 2017, 7:58 p.m.

IMO, this is nothing but sabre rattling.  Those in power have everything to lose in any scenario involving the big guns.  Defense companies are walking the knife though, these are amazing times for them, but there is always a slim chance the planets align.

My suggestion: don't pay attention to any of this.

Sept. 26, 2017, 9:14 p.m.

It can only be saber rattling if you believe that the US will allow Kim to have ballistic missiles. 

Otherwise, this is coming to a head. My prediction is only one guy dies!!!

Sept. 26, 2017, 9:28 p.m.

Sorry #buzzkill.........

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/09/26/north-koreas-rational-nuclear-strategy/

Last edited by: tungsten on Sept. 26, 2017, 9:29 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 26, 2017, 10:04 p.m.

I've read articles like that before. Probably a lot of truth in those theories. But Kim wants missiles to get a seat at the big boy table and regardless of theories that he is behaving as he is with a rationale, it still doesn't mean that he will stop developing nor does it mean that the US will allow him to reach his goal. 

<span style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;">Is crazy Kim actually crazy? Who knows. Will he achieve his ballistic missile goals if left alone? Certainly. </span>

<span style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;">My view is the question is two fold: will he stop development and if not will someone use force to stop him? The rest is all theatrics, but those are real. </span>

Sept. 27, 2017, 12:16 p.m.

Posted by: Ddean

nor does it mean that the US will allow him to reach his goal.

How will they stop him? Vapourize the planet? He already gots workarounds in place re: sanctions.

Jan. 4, 2018, 11:18 a.m.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Jan. 9, 2018, 11:06 p.m.

The Moon-Putin Plan: One Possible Path To Peace

One could be forgiven for not having heard of it since it disrupts the standard “North-Korea-Problem” narrative, but there is a realistic solution to the crisis that liberal and progressive appeasers are keeping silent about. This is the Moon-Putin Plan unveiled in September in Vladivostok. President Moon outlined it as nine “bridges” of cooperation linking South Korea to Russia via North Korea—“gas, railroads, ports, electricity, a northern sea route, shipbuilding, jobs, agriculture, and fisheries.” Siberian oil and gas pipelines would be extended to Korea, both North and South, as well as to Japan. Both Koreas would be linked up with the vast rail networks of Beijing’s Belt and Road Initiative, including high-speed rail, and the Eurasian Economic Union, which includes the Trans-Siberian Railway. In the words of Gavan McCormack, “North Korea would accept the security guarantee of the five (Japan included), refrain from any further nuclear or missile testing, shelve (‘freeze’) its existing programs and gain its longed for ‘normalization’ in the form of incorporation in regional groupings, the lifting of sanctions and normalized relations with its neighbour states, without surrender.” This Moon-Putin Plan has the potential to satisfy all the states involved, possibly even the US. One would think, “Done deal. Problem solved.” Yet mainstream journalists in Japan and English-speaking countries have largely ignored it, and even very few non-mainstream journalists have covered it.

Why should this be so?

US and UN Atrocities.......

https://www.counterpunch.org/2018/01/08/north-korea-the-deafening-silence-around-the-moon-putin-plan/

April 2, 2021, 11:39 a.m.

Yesterday, I read some reports about some unidentified warships and subs harassing the Russian/German trades working below the surface on the pipeline. One article said 'the unident. sub could damage the pipeline". If they cant ID what country the sub, can they properly ID its threat level or what type of sub?