COVID-19

Sept. 19, 2021, 9:40 p.m.

Yeah I think a lot of anti vaxers would like to not have to follow the health guidelines

Sept. 20, 2021, 12:21 p.m.

https://www.airfinity.com/insights/global-press-release-more-than-100-million-vaccines-are-set-to-expire-by-end-of-2021

Sept. 20, 2021, 4:09 p.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Such an easy explanation for that. I'll give you the role as the professsor and I'll be the questioning "student" - would you pass me if I denied evolution (but was still in a science based course)? That's rhetorical dont worry. Higher education is where you fine tune your acceptance of the structure.

Get help.  Science and education isn't out to get you.

Never said it was but you boys are ;)

Sept. 20, 2021, 4:10 p.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

Sooo anyone keeping up with the Ivermectin tales and Japan or India?

For those who dont want to search it up, Japans Medical Chairman is calling for its widespread use while I think it was Utter Pradash province in India is thanking Ivermectin and claiming to be covid free b/c of it.

Isnt it odd how a parasite medication is working on a novel virus?

More lies.

If you can Google, those are not lies.

Sept. 20, 2021, 4:11 p.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

Also not implying xxx'er went to a uni or community College on his own merit.

actualy i didnt need to go cuz based on my ability to booze n cruz, party like a roKstar, fix hotcars, roll a good joint ... I had the lifetime gig at 18

I don't really recommend my method altho it did work for me

YMMV

Betcha I can roll a better one with half the experience as ya.

yeah but then could you actualy fix anything ?

Needed to fix A 66 mustang and tens of thousands of pieces of HW, 

what would your MTTR be ?

shot gun approach to parts usage ?

ability to not stick both feet in your mouth at every turn  which so far doesnt look promising ?

or would the customer be calling your manager and sayin " don't send that asshole back here "

I just said I can roll an equally as good joint as you.

Who's the dumbass who works high? Recklessly endangering every coworker you have and customer that comes into the building. 

Tsk tsk ya didn't think that post through did ya meow.

Sept. 20, 2021, 4:56 p.m.

Also not implying xxx'er went to a uni or community College on his own merit.

actualy i didnt need to go cuz based on my ability to booze n cruz, party like a roKstar, fix hotcars, roll a good joint ... I had the lifetime gig at 18

I don't really recommend my method altho it did work for me

YMMV

Betcha I can roll a better one with half the experience as ya.

yeah but then could you actualy fix anything ?

Needed to fix A 66 mustang and tens of thousands of pieces of HW, 

what would your MTTR be ?

shot gun approach to parts usage ?

ability to not stick both feet in your mouth at every turn  which so far doesnt look promising ?

or would the customer be calling your manager and sayin " don't send that asshole back here "

I just said I can roll an equally as good joint as you.

Who's the dumbass who works high? Recklessly endangering every coworker you have and customer that comes into the building. 

Tsk tsk ya didn't think that post through did ya meow.

Ur just not smoking the right strain bruh, sativas for operating heavy machinery, not indicas.

Sept. 21, 2021, 9:19 a.m.

I think he is one of them new breed of  kids that don't have  a drivers license

Sept. 23, 2021, 9:25 p.m.

You brutes, you brutes!

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/23/americas/covid-vaccine-assault-nurse-canada-trnd/index.html

Sept. 24, 2021, 2:46 p.m.

I think he is one of them new breed of  kids that don't have  a drivers license

Lol I drive for one of the largest multi national carriers.

Sept. 24, 2021, 2:50 p.m.

Posted by: Fast-Orange

Ur just not smoking the right strain bruh, sativas for operating heavy machinery, not indicas.

You don't burn out with sativas? They usually drop me like a rock. Except the broken coast Denman or whistler cannabis Acapulco gold. 

The whistler is worth the over priced price and the broken coast is decently priced for what you get. Just sayin.

Sept. 24, 2021, 2:55 p.m.

Posted by: Schnickelfritz

This may be news to you, but most scientists get raging hard-ons for disproving 'settled' science.

Considering they don't have a problem with the formula for fiction in space and other scientists think the earth has a molten core but don't or can't explain its fuel source.. I doubt I'd win shit

Sept. 24, 2021, 3:03 p.m.

Posted by: Endur-Bro

Do we really want to dine and drink in establishments that don't follow Public Health Orders?  Theres a good chance they aren't following proper Food Safe, WorkSafe and other standards.

Maybe just maybe they need all the business they can get after the last year and a half? I used to bartend up until last Nov and made a career change based on lack of business or volume.

That and you could see the writing on the wall for mandatory vaccines for hospitality.

Sept. 24, 2021, 3:56 p.m.

This may be news to you, but most scientists get raging hard-ons for disproving 'settled' science.

Considering they don't have a problem with the formula for fiction in space and other scientists think the earth has a molten core but don't or can't explain its fuel source.. I doubt I'd win shit

Couldn't agree with you more, though likely for reasons unrelated to the word-salad above.

Sept. 25, 2021, 1:28 p.m.

Couldn't agree with you more, though likely for reasons unrelated to the word-salad above.

I'll take that as we're making progress ;)

Sept. 25, 2021, 1:43 p.m.

Posted by: RAHrider

Good for you for holding out. I hope you are social distancing and wearing a mask and not complaining that people don't want you in their restaurants or yoga studios. Because young healthy people don't get the vaccine for themselves, it's to keep from passing it to other people, people who may not be as lucky as you to have perfect health.

It drives me crazy that people refuse to get a vaccine to help themselves (AND OTHERS) but when they get sick they are willing to take every experimental drug to help themselves.

You are right that you have the right not to get a vaccine, but you had better damn well not act in such a way that you may spread the infection to others. Our ICUs in BC are at their limit due to COVID patients, over 90% of whom, like you are not vaccinated. I'm starting to think a proportion of the unvaccinated people are just selfish. There are those that can't get the vaccine for very good reasons but for those that have no reason, they won't take a risk (on a vaccone) to help their community but when it is to help them fight the covid infection they caught, DO EVERYTHING!!!!

It's clear that a proportion of the unvaccinated are not protecting themselves or others because they are filling up the hospitals.

I do what we all to have to do in todays new normal. My sister is immuno-comped so you may be barking up the wrong un vaxxed with most of your post. I'm thinking about the positive's from being socially blocked.

As for helping others or not helping them, first rule of first aid is protect yourself or keep yourself safe. You and others are free to disagree my usage of that during this situation let alone the apparent contradiction in it however I am protecting myself or others and have had zero symptom's myself. Given how much I've been out during the pandemic in public situations whether it was the Skytrain, delivering inside malls or non work related shopping, public restrooms or dining out, etc, I should've had some sign of it but as I said, zero.

Maybe if people want to protect themselve's, they could do a little more than rely on corporate medicine and get & stay healthy. I'll take my chance's as is. You've taken your's.