COVID-19

Sept. 3, 2021, 8:55 a.m.

Posted by: syncro

Posted by: tungsten

Alberta's calling.....

lol

you'd have a good point if your statement was accurate, but it isn't.

To be fair, that's pretty much what AB has claimed they are doing.

How well they are executing on that claim is up for debate tho ...

Sept. 3, 2021, 11:33 a.m.

Posted by: KenN

Alberta's calling.....

lol

The UCP knows how to read the room.

Sept. 3, 2021, 7:50 p.m.

Posted by: Schnickelfritz

Posted by: RAHrider

The protests yesterday at the major hospitals in bc yesterday were pretty frustrating for health care workers. Unvaccinated people complain to the people they are going to come and ask for help when they get sick. 

Pretty hilarious watching them do damage control on social media today. "It was organized by frontline nurses to support healthcare workers!"

As soon as you dig into it, sure, it was organized by 'frontline nurses', namely four specific, crazy alt-right nurses, one of whom got fired for participating in the January 6th riots in Washington. 

My wife was working and at least one of her coworkers, an ICU nurse, ironically caring for vented patients, was brought to tears after being cornered at a crosswalk and berated by so-called 'supporters'. Kudos to the people who arranged a counter rally this morning, ACTUALLY supporting healthcare workers with big signs that say 'We love you' and 'Thank you!' on them.

Please tell here there are way more of us than these smooth-brained pieces of shit.

I'm getting to the point where I'm going to counter-protest.

Sept. 4, 2021, 9:49 a.m.

Kenny is offering 100$ for the last Albertans to get vaxed, masks are back, closing liqour stores early, he don't sound very " Alberta is open for business"

Kenny actualy sounded pretty desperate in a news blip as if he is listening to the pro's tell him its going to be a really bad fall & winter,

Its almost like buddy has been MIA for awhile done some navel gazing ( couldn't see his feet) and re-surfaced with a new attitude

i missed a good music gig last night cuz it might be the time hunker down for a bit

again

Sept. 4, 2021, 9:50 a.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Posted by: RAHrider

The protests yesterday at the major hospitals in bc yesterday were pretty frustrating for health care workers. Unvaccinated people complain to the people they are going to come and ask for help when they get sick. 

Pretty hilarious watching them do damage control on social media today. "It was organized by frontline nurses to support healthcare workers!"

As soon as you dig into it, sure, it was organized by 'frontline nurses', namely four specific, crazy alt-right nurses, one of whom got fired for participating in the January 6th riots in Washington. 

My wife was working and at least one of her coworkers, an ICU nurse, ironically caring for vented patients, was brought to tears after being cornered at a crosswalk and berated by so-called 'supporters'. Kudos to the people who arranged a counter rally this morning, ACTUALLY supporting healthcare workers with big signs that say 'We love you' and 'Thank you!' on them.

Please tell here there are way more of us than these smooth-brained pieces of shit.

I'm getting to the point where I'm going to counter-protest.

If a bidness does not check/support the vax passport thing 

I will be buying elsewhere

Sept. 4, 2021, 9:56 a.m.

Posted by: KenN

Alberta's calling.....

lol

Ha.

Well claiming and doing are two very different things. Besides, I think my support for restrictions throughout this thread would indicate that I'm not advocating for a free-for-all, but using a common sense approach to apply restrictions where they will have the greatest overall benefit and putting more energy/money into areas that will make the biggest difference in terms of keeping people out of the hospital and preventing them from dying. We've been at this long enough now that we should be able to taking a more targeted approach that protects the most vulnerable and gives everyone a little bit more of normal life back. 

On a personal note, I can't wait to get rid of the f'n mask wearing.

Sept. 4, 2021, 11:02 a.m.

Posted by: tashi

We’re gunna need boosters.

Probably for a while, the unvaccinated population will be a source of variants for a few years.

And fucking shots for the kids! Damn I want my kids to get shots! Delta + people who think this over + my kids lack of vaccination is stressing me the fuck out.

Pfizer already has a 2x daily covid pill in production for the booster or related booster (or is rumored too).

Whats interesting if anyone remembers the beginning of this ordeal when the virus was found to have an HIV segment inserted and then they look at what the booster pills main function is (protease inhibitor's if I read something accurate). Whats the main use for protease inhibitors? Hint: AIDS. Was Fauci involved with the original AIDS 'research'?

And they want us all stressed b/c people are more likely to make 'bad' decisions when they are stressed.

Last edited by: aShogunNamedMarcus on Sept. 4, 2021, 11:17 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 4, 2021, 11:07 a.m.

Posted by: Fast-Orange

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Bacterial Pneumonia Caused Most Deaths in 1918 Influenza Pandemic

Circa 2008, Fauci co-authored that. And a random other link for anyone interested.

Pneumonia is a common symptom of upper respiratory viral infections you cabbage.

LOL So wrong dude!

Bronchitis is an upper respiratory infection and Pneumonia is a lower respiratory infection. There is no specific bacteria or virus that causes either; they are just respectively upper or lower infections. And if you had half a brain ya twat, you'd recall this thread was originally called "wuhan pneumonia".

However, that being said, there is something called viral pneumonia correct?

Sept. 4, 2021, 11:13 a.m.

Pneumonia is a common symptom of upper respiratory viral infections you cabbage.

It's like the only part of that link he read was the title. The very first paragraph states:

"The majority of deaths during the influenza pandemic of 1918-1919 were not caused by the influenza virus acting alone, report researchers from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the National Institutes of Health. Instead, most victims succumbed to bacterial pneumonia following influenza virus infection. The pneumonia was caused when bacteria that normally inhabit the nose and throat invaded the lungs along a pathway created when the virus destroyed the cells that line the bronchial tubes and lungs."

The bold is my emphasis.

Pure century old speculation here BUT: if the bacteria that usually inhabit the nose and throat were allowed to be expelled during normal breathing and not recycled by being blocked from a mask, perhaps that same bacteria wouldnt have moved south and invaded the lungs and damaging the bronchial tubes and lungs?

Sorry that comment is not peer reviewed. However, I posted that link just to see how consistent you are with me posting something peer reveiwed or at least from a reputable source and you still arent accepting it. Thats a you thing bruv, not a me thing.

Sept. 4, 2021, 11:15 a.m.

I'd like to see her passport.

Sept. 4, 2021, 11:58 a.m.

HIV, the COVID virus, and Dr.Fauci:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN29C26E

Last edited by: tashi on Sept. 4, 2021, 6:59 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Sept. 4, 2021, 12:27 p.m.

Sorry that comment is not peer reviewed. However, I posted that link just to see how consistent you are with me posting something peer reveiwed or at least from a reputable source and you still arent accepting it. Thats a you thing bruv, not a me thing.

The article itself is fine. The issue is a comprehension fail on your part with what the article says.

Sept. 4, 2021, 12:57 p.m.

It's like the only part of that link he read was the title. The very first paragraph states:

"The majority of deaths during the influenza pandemic of 1918-1919 were not caused by the influenza virus acting alone, report researchers from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the National Institutes of Health. Instead, most victims succumbed to bacterial pneumonia following influenza virus infection. The pneumonia was caused when bacteria that normally inhabit the nose and throat invaded the lungs along a pathway created when the virus destroyed the cells that line the bronchial tubes and lungs."

The bold is my emphasis.

Pure century old speculation here BUT: if the bacteria that usually inhabit the nose and throat were allowed to be expelled during normal breathing and not recycled by being blocked from a mask, perhaps that same bacteria wouldnt have moved south and invaded the lungs and damaging the bronchial tubes and lungs?

when did you stop eating paint chips, I'm trying to acertian if it was leaded paint ?

Sept. 4, 2021, 7:10 p.m.

Pure century old speculation here BUT: if the bacteria that usually inhabit the nose and throat were allowed to be expelled during normal breathing and not recycled by being blocked from a mask, perhaps that same bacteria wouldnt have moved south and .....

Sure just make stuff up. I don't even care anymore. 

Scientists have spent years studying how upper viral infections help bacteria get into your lungs and cause pneumonia but yes your speculation is totally valid and should be taken seriously.. 

Cabbage.

Sept. 5, 2021, 12:52 a.m.

The worst thing you can do if you get pneumonia is to go lie in a hospital bed .  Stay up as much as you can and do your research.  Previous experience.  Drink/eat spicy broths etc and stay hydrated.  Exercise your lungs and heart regularly...even if it's an ebike...