COVID-19

July 24, 2021, 8:33 p.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

well yes we just agree you won cuz you will spout any bulshit TOO win

and then we don't talk to you which fucks up your game  completely

and make no misteak it is a game

So you're fucking up your own game by replying to me?  Gotcha. Well played dude.

July 24, 2021, 8:40 p.m.

I am just pointing out your game

shall we see who wants to play it  ?

July 24, 2021, 9:34 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: syncro

ok - so what are you trying to say with that?

Perhaps nothing. Or perhaps we found out where the flu went last year? You remember that conversation right?

Sorry, but I'm not interested in your convoluted troll games. GLWT.

July 24, 2021, 9:43 p.m.

ok - so what are you trying to say with that?

Perhaps nothing. Or perhaps we found out where the flu went last year? You remember that conversation right?

Sorry, but I'm not interested in your convoluted troll games. GLWT.

You just don't want to go to a place where it turns out I mightve been right after all.

July 24, 2021, 9:44 p.m.

shall we see who wants to play it  ?

Sure. Just as long as you don't bitch out again when I keep winning. Deal?

July 24, 2021, 10:19 p.m.

Seriously - get some help.

July 25, 2021, 12:30 a.m.

July 25, 2021, 9:29 a.m.

Posted by: switch

Seriously - get some help.

You guys aren't exactly helping. 

What's your thoughts on the pcr test not being able to differentiate between Corona and influenza? Any implications you can think of; reasons as to why the CDC will continue to use the pcr until NYE 2021 when it's an ineffective testing method.

July 25, 2021, 9:54 a.m.

If anyone is curious, the new test can detect and differentiate two flu strains and COVID.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/testing.html

The old test only looked for COVID. It’s still in use as it’s effective and available, it just requires a separate test for the flu.

Edit: Added a direct link as it wasn’t easy to find from the one previously mentioned.

Last edited by: tashi on July 25, 2021, 7:07 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 25, 2021, 10:34 a.m.

shall we see who wants to play it ?

Sure. Just as long as you don't bitch out again when I keep winning. Deal?

what has/ is actualy happening is that we get to control you cuz you don't control you

so when/ if you don't play nice you get sent to the corner like a child when we refuse to respond

then the posts go from a near manic troll fest which is not good for NBR to Ok as your name disappears from the page

every so often like right now some body forgets how to treat the troll and we go thru it again

July 25, 2021, 11:04 a.m.

July 25, 2021, 11:15 a.m.

https://twitter.com/jaesofamous/status/1419000103575109632?s=20

July 25, 2021, 11:38 a.m.

Posted by: tashi

If anyone is curious, the new test can detect and differentiate two flu strains and COVID.

The old test only looked for COVID. It’s still in use as it’s effective and available, it just requires a separate test for the flu.

This information is all available on the CDC link previously posted.

Yeah, the info about the PCR test being genetically designed to specifically test for covid has been well know for quite some time. There's been some debate about the effectiveness of the test depending on how many cycles are used to obtain a positive result, but there's never been any confusion that it will mistakenly pick up the flu instead of covid. Now that covid's been around for a bit and we have a better understanding of it, it makes good sense to have a test that can detect both flu and covid from an efficiency perspective. It's like they're saying let's be specific about things so we don't unnecessarily lead people to incorrect conclusions. It's a great way to operate.

Last edited by: syncro on July 25, 2021, 11:44 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 25, 2021, noon

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/100-covid-19-tests-love-1.6113813

Buddy takes 100 covid tests

July 25, 2021, 4:20 p.m.

Posted by: tashi

This information is all available on the CDC link previously posted.

Yeah, the info about the PCR test being genetically designed to specifically test for covid has been well know for quite some time. There's been some debate about the effectiveness of the test depending on how many cycles are used to obtain a positive result, but there's never been any confusion that it will mistakenly pick up the flu instead of covid. Now that covid's been around for a bit and we have a better understanding of it, it makes good sense to have a test that can detect both flu and covid from an efficiency perspective. It's like they're saying let's be specific about things so we don't unnecessarily lead people to incorrect conclusions. It's a great way to operate.

Now welcome yourself to my level of credibility because what you posted is quite factually innaccurate.

Kary Mullis created the PCR in 1993, shared a Nobel prize for it. And it had SFA to do with SARS2. Like zero. I may be slightly wrong on this part as its from memory but he created it as a way replicate or culture more cell samples because where he sourced his samples was too far away from the lab, hence the samples detoriated by the time he got back limiting his research. You can find Mr. Mullis openly stating the PCR test will find samples of anything you want if you run enough cycles. He also said it wasnt mean to show live infectious cells. From my understanding, every type of cell in the pcr tested sample will be multiplied X amount per cycle. It'd only make sense to find some variant of influenza in a human sample. It would've made more sense to have a test to differentiate between (especially given the size difference). I can not agree with your sentiment about this is how to operate. As for the wrong conclusions, just who was being led to them in your context? I could say the scientists were misleading themselves and then the politicians because thats who they rely on. And then there's us, the little people. All those little people who said "trust the science"? What about them?