COVID-19

July 22, 2021, 7:05 p.m.

Posted by: Adam-West

Getting my second jab tomorrow. Fuck this shittt

Well... did you get double tapped?

July 22, 2021, 7:54 p.m.

There is no graphene oxide in the vaccine. That’s more lies and disinformation you’re trying to spread.

Last edited by: Couch_Surfer on July 22, 2021, 7:54 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 22, 2021, 7:59 p.m.

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Posted by: Adam-West

Getting my second jab tomorrow. Fuck this shittt

Well... did you get double tapped?

you bet.

and id do it again.

July 22, 2021, 8:45 p.m.

It was a literal health advisory posting in an elevator. I thought of taking a  picture of it but perhaps I'll be in the same building tomorrow as I wasn't today. If I am, I'll snap a pic for ya. 

In the meantime, if you want to search two things,I'll give you the same thing I told AW which was SPION(s) and then I suppose this is a two parter but graphene oxide in vaccines as well as a company called brainEN or brainIn wrt to graphene oxide and what they claim to have accomplished. Once I'm not mobile I can link a few things if you or anyone doesn't find anything.

K, so a couple of things. First there is what the advisory/info actually states vs one's interpretation of that info is. Second is how one chooses to present that information here - and part of that includes one's general narrative on a topic.  So there are two steps between the original message and what we see here, which is why sourcing is important.

July 23, 2021, 3:46 p.m.

One day later and my arm is mildly sore.. still better than getting covid.

July 23, 2021, 11:55 p.m.

July 24, 2021, 1:40 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

It was a literal health advisory posting in an elevator. I thought of taking a  picture of it but perhaps I'll be in the same building tomorrow as I wasn't today. If I am, I'll snap a pic for ya. 

In the meantime, if you want to search two things,I'll give you the same thing I told AW which was SPION(s) and then I suppose this is a two parter but graphene oxide in vaccines as well as a company called brainEN or brainIn wrt to graphene oxide and what they claim to have accomplished. Once I'm not mobile I can link a few things if you or anyone doesn't find anything.

K, so a couple of things. First there is what the advisory/info actually states vs one's interpretation of that info is. Second is how one chooses to present that information here - and part of that includes one's general narrative on a topic.  So there are two steps between the original message and what we see here, which is why sourcing is important.

Or you could slow down and not assume everything from me is tinfoil? Is that only card in your deck btw?

July 24, 2021, 2:36 p.m.

Or you could slow down and not assume everything from me is tinfoil? Is that only card in your deck btw?

There's a reason I treat the things you post with caution. Me being willing to slow down and not assume that most of it is tinfoil ultimately comes down to what you post and how you present it.

July 24, 2021, 2:48 p.m.

There's a reason I treat the things you post with caution. Me being willing to slow down and not assume that most of it is tinfoil ultimately comes down to what you post and how you present it.

I'm all for skepticism dude ;)

July 24, 2021, 2:50 p.m.

Here's an interesting development going back to the PCR tests. From the CDC's own site too! Hopefully I'm doing this right...

07/21/2021: Lab Alert: Changes to CDC RT-PCR for SARS-CoV-2 Testing

In preparation for this change, CDC recommends clinical laboratories and testing sites that have been using the CDC 2019-nCoV RT-PCR assay select and begin their transition to another FDA-authorized COVID-19 test. CDC encourages laboratories to consider adoption of a multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses.

July 24, 2021, 3:10 p.m.

ok - so what are you trying to say with that?

July 24, 2021, 8:20 p.m.

ya so any time he posts dumbass shit which should happen any time now

its really easy to shut him down, by not talking to him

it  fucks him up completely

July 24, 2021, 8:26 p.m.

ok - so what are you trying to say with that?

Perhaps nothing. Or perhaps we found out where the flu went last year? You remember that conversation right?

July 24, 2021, 8:27 p.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

ya so any time he posts dumbass shit which should happen any time now

its really easy to shut him down, by not talking to him

it  fucks him up completely

No I just got tired of winning.

July 24, 2021, 8:30 p.m.

well yes we just agree you won cuz you will spout any bulshit TOO win

and then we don't talk to you which fucks up your game  completely

and make no misteak it is a game