COVID-19

Nov. 13, 2020, 6:40 p.m.

Posted by: Fast-Orange

Posted by: FLATCH

Did the Chinese get it right when they locked everyone in? Hard to look at the numbers and wonder.

No they were monsters for doing that. Reductimat was right back in March when he said we just needed to educate the populous and they would do the right thing of their own accord.

I'm still standing by my prediction of millions dead in the US and hundreds of thousands in Canada before this is all over.

Are you fucking kidding me you spoon?

There was footage of people getting welded into their fucking houses.

Tell me about the fucking Uyghurs.

Nov. 13, 2020, 7:21 p.m.

Posted by: ReductiMat

Did the Chinese get it right when they locked everyone in? Hard to look at the numbers and wonder.

No they were monsters for doing that. Reductimat was right back in March when he said we just needed to educate the populous and they would do the right thing of their own accord.

I'm still standing by my prediction of millions dead in the US and hundreds of thousands in Canada before this is all over.

Tell me about life in China right now. Have they given up on contact tracing yet with their spiraling out of control case numbers?

Maybe there's something in the middle between what they did and what we're doing that would work but any way you cut it we're failing hard.

This is the covid thread. I think the uyghur topic is in another thread.

Last edited by: Fast-Orange on Nov. 13, 2020, 7:22 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Nov. 13, 2020, 8:06 p.m.

Tell me about life in China right now. Have they given up on contact tracing yet with their spiraling out of control case numbers?

Maybe there's something in the middle between what they did and what we're doing that would work but any way you cut it we're failing hard.

How are the Russian's doing?

Why don't you trust what they say?

You've defended the actions of the CPC over the Uyghur many times here.  History will not look kindly on you.

Nov. 14, 2020, 12:28 p.m.

What we have seen so far are troubling signs that the Trudeau government is planning to ramp up their privatization agenda through the Canada Infrastructure Bank

https://canadians.org/analysis/public-private-partnerships-have-no-place-canadas-post-covid-just-recovery

So, leave it to the private sector to rape the taxpayer or go full commie?

I'm down with that. Only the heavy hand of the state could stop this thing dead in its tracks. General populace to stupid, selfish, infantile etc......

Last edited by: tungsten on Nov. 14, 2020, 12:30 p.m., edited 3 times in total.
Nov. 14, 2020, 1:50 p.m.

You've defended the actions of the CPC over the Uyghur many times here.  History will not look kindly on you.

Ok if that's going to make it impossible for us to talk about anything else forever ill just fuck off. Peace.

Nov. 14, 2020, 6:41 p.m.

Way to go Mat.😤

Last edited by: FLATCH on Nov. 14, 2020, 6:42 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Too many Yellow Dogs.
Nov. 14, 2020, 10:31 p.m.

as

Nov. 15, 2020, 10:42 p.m.

The role of China’s wet markets in producing Covid is ignored for two reasons. Vaccines that Pharma is developing with $1 billion of our tax dollars would be shown to be a fool’s errand as new animal strains erupt from the markets.

Will mainstream media report that vaccines, lucrative to industry, are no solution on the backdrop of incessant virus mutations? Will it warn about the threat of SADS-CoV on U.S. pork operations when it arrives (assuming it is not already here)? Will it cover Covid mink strains on U.S. fur farms and the dangers to workers and surrounding areas?

As long as advertisers like Pfizer and Tyson fund mainstream news, the answer is no.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/11/13/mink-strains-of-covid-show-the-potential-folly-of-a-vaccine/

Last edited by: tungsten on Nov. 15, 2020, 10:47 p.m., edited 2 times in total.
Nov. 15, 2020, 10:53 p.m.

Ok if that's going to make it impossible for us to talk about anything else forever ill just fuck off. Peace.

Unless you’ve deleted your responses from a few moons ago, you told me the CPC were doing the dirty Uyghur a favour.

In a perfect world, the leaders of the CPC, Putin and the current leaders of the US would be on trial for their crimes against humanity.

Quit cheering these fuckers on.

Nov. 16, 2020, 7:02 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

The role of China’s wet markets in producing Covid is ignored for two reasons. Vaccines that Pharma is developing with $1 billion of our tax dollars would be shown to be a fool’s errand as new animal strains erupt from the markets.

Will mainstream media report that vaccines, lucrative to industry, are no solution on the backdrop of incessant virus mutations? Will it warn about the threat of SADS-CoV on U.S. pork operations when it arrives (assuming it is not already here)? Will it cover Covid mink strains on U.S. fur farms and the dangers to workers and surrounding areas?

As long as advertisers like Pfizer and Tyson fund mainstream news, the answer is no.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/11/13/mink-strains-of-covid-show-the-potential-folly-of-a-vaccine/

If you’re not reading how vaccines are vulnerable to mutation in the “MSM”, you haven’t been reading MSM.

Also of note about mutations of viruses: they tent to get less dangerous with each mutation. Weather you’re a predator, virus or a parasite, if you’re too good at killing your host you die out.

As vaccines eliminate cases, the virus spreads far less and mutations are increasingly more difficult to spread and far easier to isolate, control and adapt the vaccine to. Just like the flu. I believe that the Pfizer one is particularly good for changing quickly.

But yes, hope sells papers right now.

Last edited by: tashi on Nov. 16, 2020, 7:18 a.m., edited 2 times in total.
Nov. 16, 2020, 9:01 a.m.

New Moderna vaccine is 95% effective.  Should get emergency use approval in a month.

Nov. 19, 2020, 10:29 a.m.

Nov. 19, 2020, 12:59 p.m.

I now officially know someone personally that lost their fight with COVID.  She wasn't anyone close to me and I hadn't seen her in quite a few years, but she was only in her 50's and was healthy and fit.  Stay safe everyone.  

This was in the US, not BC.

Nov. 19, 2020, 1:17 p.m.

After retiring from politics in 2002, Mike Harris has profited handsomely from the lucrative private nursing home industry he helped create, serving as chairman of Chartwell Retirement Residences, one of the three big chains. (His annual salary for this part-time position is $229,500, and he has $4.4 million in Chartwell holdings.)

Over the past decade, Chartwell paid its executives $47.3 million and distributed $798 million to shareholders.

Meanwhile, in the 28 nursing homes Chartwell owns or operates in Ontario, the COVID-19 infection rate has been 47 per cent higher and the fatality rate 68 per cent higher than the provincial average, according to the Star investigation.

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/contributors/2020/11/18/long-term-care-fiasco-a-warning-about-private-ownership.html

Just a fun buncha' guys.... https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/11/19/tyson-foods-waterloo-bets-covid/

Last edited by: tungsten on Nov. 19, 2020, 5:33 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
Nov. 19, 2020, 11:35 p.m.

To be fair, we also saw several video's of people dropping in the street, people convulsing on benches, at work, inside the hospital, reports of crematorium's running 24/7 and even abnormal gas readings.. all out of a communist country with a state run media ... and a media firewall..

Nawww we didnt miss anything there.