COVID-19

July 7, 2020, 12:41 p.m.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/article244057082.html

July 11, 2020, 8:01 p.m.

Posted by: syncro

Posted by: aShogunNamedMarcus

Bro... did you see what the effin' WHO just said? Tweet is quoted from the Wells feed. Not my words so not my context.

That’s not what the video clip says at all.

This represents a classic case of people hearing/reading want they want to hear and not understanding what was actually said.

This also answers your question from yesterday on why I seem to call on you and tungsten so much. If you didn’t misrepresent things so often there wouldn’t be a need to.

No this is a classic case of me throwing up a tweet that I didnt bother to watch. Now why would I do that? Because I know one of you will bitch about it even if I said not my words or context. If you think its fake news, take it up with Twitter. I no longer need to check my sources with you guys ;)

You relayed information that is clearly false without rebuking or calling into question it's legitimacy. Continuing the chain of misinformation is as bad as supporting it imo. Claiming you didn't watch is not an excuse or a get out of jail card.

If you want to be taken seriously you need to state your point(s) clearly and be able to support your argument with references that are independently verifiable. Most importantly you need to be accountable for what you say. If you get called on BS own up to it. I think part of the issues you face here is that you tend to post speculation as fact or truth and then try and absolve yourself of any fault when it gets called out. People do not trust your word.

Why would I actually care if you or nbr doesnt trust what I say when none of you really have before? I cant get any of you to even say 'ya thats a decent point' and you still, after all of this, really expect me to debate points in an egalitarian manner like someones paying me to properly structure these arguments? You seem to expect me to play by the rules of... ? The 1800s left you behind sir. Call it the Trump effect since your fake news quest is your own quest. If you havent noticed, I dont exactly have a use for what most people view as truth in the media (because remember, according to scotus in 1997, the news doesnt have to be factual).

if you havent noticed, it doesnt matter if I preface speculation as such, you yourself have still called me out for posting it. If I dont preface speculation, you yourself still call me out for posting speculation. When I post things that anyone deems unbelievable yet are true, everyone calls me out and gives me shit. And like I said, you seem to expect something more from me? Riiiiiight.

July 11, 2020, 9:26 p.m.

Ya, that's a decent point.

July 12, 2020, 12:04 a.m.

Why would I actually care

If you're ok with some people thinking if you as lazy and ignorant with your posting I guess that's your biz. I'm sure some people will continue to call you on the BS that you post tho because they probably feel that the perpetuation of false information is generally detrimental to society. My guess to the reason you pretty much never get a "Yeah that's a decent point", is that from what I've seen, you pretty much never do make one. I honestly can't recall that last time you posted something where I thought "hey that's interesting" or "that's a good point". Re prefacing speculation, it's pretty much moot if you then go on to discuss it as truthful or viable. I think a good example of this sort of thing being handled well is chup's explorations on aliens, flying saucers, etc. He's presented it as a possibility he's intrigued in and tends to believe it but doesn't present the idea as fact.

So here's your shot, what have you posted  that most people here deemed to be unbelievable yet turned out to be actually true? I don't recall any such thing.

July 14, 2020, 2:13 p.m.

July 15, 2020, 8:48 p.m.

Flying on planes has now been sorted

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-07-15/biovyzr-hazmat-suits-aim-to-make-flying-safer-during-coronavirus

July 16, 2020, 10:13 p.m.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/07/16/blue-steak-on-lygon-street-the-mario-corniola-effect/print/

July 16, 2020, 11:09 p.m.

Posted by: Stuminator

Ya, that's a decent point.

Finally! :beer:

July 16, 2020, 11:18 p.m.

Why would I actually care

If you're ok with some people thinking if you as lazy and ignorant with your posting I guess that's your biz. I'm sure some people will continue to call you on the BS that you post tho because they probably feel that the perpetuation of false information is generally detrimental to society. My guess to the reason you pretty much never get a "Yeah that's a decent point", is that from what I've seen, you pretty much never do make one. I honestly can't recall that last time you posted something where I thought "hey that's interesting" or "that's a good point". Re prefacing speculation, it's pretty much moot if you then go on to discuss it as truthful or viable. I think a good example of this sort of thing being handled well is chup's explorations on aliens, flying saucers, etc. He's presented it as a possibility he's intrigued in and tends to believe it but doesn't present the idea as fact.

So here's your shot, what have you posted  that most people here deemed to be unbelievable yet turned out to be actually true? I don't recall any such thing.

You still dont even have a clue. I cant change you or anyone else's mind that I'm NOT lazy and or ignant.

Unbelieveable is us going back and forth. Remember the Ebola thread? It was true, happening and I got a LOT of shit for it.  What about me stating, repeatedly, that Flynn would not only walk but cause a problem and everyone thought differently and had no problem telling me so. Prety sure I said the same or similar about Roger Stone? On a similar note, Switch called me out on some fusion talk saying they dont use or need high powered magnets, he was wrong, again.

I realize those dont qualify for whatever reason you'll say so but get someone to fix the search option and I could probably keep going as thats just off the top of my head. And obviously, you aint paying so I'm not working that hard to prove this point.

July 17, 2020, 12:36 a.m.

You slposted:

Sun's by definition are the definition of fusion, in which you need large ass magnets to make happen, right?

And I said no as it's not needed FOR THE SUN.

You were also in to bizarre theories of electromagnetism keeping the earth in orbit around the sun, and Tesla being responsible for Tunguska.

Smoke another joint.

July 17, 2020, 11:14 a.m.

This:

If you're ok with some people thinking of you as lazy and ignorant with your posting I guess that's your biz.

Is not the same as this:

I cant change you or anyone else's mind that I'm NOT lazy and or ignant.

What were you right about with the ebola thread? First you speculated that it may not be ebola, then it was a bunch of other stuff, then it was that that trillions would be infected. That thread is replete with inaccurate posts of yours where you either misrepresent what's going on or don't seem to understand what's going on. One example of those would be a National Geographic link where you re-wrote the title of the link you posted to suit your own narrative and the linked story went in a different direction. It was almost like you didn't even read the article you linked to.
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/11/141115-ebola-mali-guinea-vaccine-disease-imam-outbreak/

Maybe you're not ignorant and lazy with your posting, maybe your just a fraud and an outright liar?

July 17, 2020, 11:31 a.m.

Woke up 2 days ago short of breath, heavy feeling in chest, bit of a cough, stayed home for 2 days to see if it went away, wore a mask in the house and avoided the family, went and got tested yesterday, just waiting on results now.

Blah.

July 17, 2020, 11:46 a.m.

What were you right about with the ebola thread? First you speculated that it may not be ebola, then it was a bunch of other stuff, then it was that that trillions would be infected.

I'm still waiting for the math on that.

July 17, 2020, 12:29 p.m.

Posted by: Couch_Surfer

What were you right about with the ebola thread? First you speculated that it may not be ebola, then it was a bunch of other stuff, then it was that that trillions would be infected.

I'm still waiting for the math on that.

Maybe he was including the lizard people from the 4th dimension?

July 17, 2020, 1:14 p.m.

Posted by: thaaad

Woke up 2 days ago short of breath, heavy feeling in chest, bit of a cough, stayed home for 2 days to see if it went away, wore a mask in the house and avoided the family, went and got tested yesterday, just waiting on results now.

Blah.

Any fever?  Do things smell or taste funny?