COVID-19

July 12, 2021, 10:35 a.m.

Nearly all deaths in the USA are now among the unvaccinated. For a country that essentially has unfettered access to the vaccine, it's a testament to misinformation and poor education that this is happening.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-health-941fcf43d9731c76c16e7354f5d5e187

Last edited by: Couch_Surfer on July 12, 2021, 10:43 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 12, 2021, 10:48 a.m.

I think all the covid cases as in >90% showing up in hospitols both side of the line are unvaxed

for a lot of Americans its ideology/fear/ conspiracy theories  trumping the science, if 40% of the 75million who voted for trump

are refusing to vax just on a political principle that is   the population of Canada

and then they wonder why the border is still closed ?

According to JT it won't be open to them for a long time without a Vax

Last edited by: XXX_er on July 12, 2021, 10:58 a.m., edited 2 times in total.
July 12, 2021, 11:15 a.m.

37% with at least a first dose in Mississippi.  This is why America can't have nice things.

July 12, 2021, 11:41 a.m.

You know, it's more about poverty and lack of access to healthcare in a lot of places like below than it is politics/ignorance.

I mean, just lookit where it happening the most shithole counties in 'merica.

July 12, 2021, 2:18 p.m.

Maybe more progressive than some towns, the mayor posted on FB that 69 %  under 12 has at least 1 vax

July 13, 2021, 7:25 a.m.

Posted by: tungsten

You know, it's more about poverty and lack of access to healthcare in a lot of places like below than it is politics/ignorance.

Pfft! I'd rather live in one of those places than a big city shit-hole like Detroit, Chicago or Los Angeles.

July 13, 2021, 8:27 a.m.

Posted by: XXX_er

Maybe more progressive than some towns, the mayor posted on FB that 69 %  under 12 has at least 1 vax

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that you meant over 12, since the vax isn't approved for under 12s yet.

July 13, 2021, 8:41 a.m.

yeah brain check

July 13, 2021, 8:43 a.m.

Shitholes still have a Walmart.  This is from the government of Mississippi site listing all the partners that offer COVID vaccines.  It is pretty extensive.  I am pretty sure being 140% for Trump has a lot to do with it.

Albertsons Companies, Inc. (including Osco, Jewel-Osco, Albertsons, Albertsons Market, Safeway, Tom Thumb, Star Market, Shaw’s, Haggen, Acme, Randalls, Carrs, Market Street, United, Vons, Pavilions, Amigos, Lucky’s, Pak n Save, Sav-On)
Costco Wholesale Corp.
CPESN USA, LLC
CVS Pharmacy, Inc. (including Long’s)
GeriMed (long-term care and retail pharmacies)
Good Neighbor Pharmacy and AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation’s pharmacy services administrative organization (PSAO), Elevate Provider Network
Health Mart Pharmacies
H-E-B, LP
Hy-Vee, Inc.
Innovatix (long-term care pharmacies)
LeaderNET and The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy, Cardinal Health’s PSAOs
Managed Health Care Associates (retail and long-term care pharmacies)
Meijer, Inc.
Publix Super Markets, Inc.
Retail Business Services, LLC (including Food Lion, Giant Food, The Giant Company, Hannaford Bros Co, Stop & Shop)
Rite Aid Corp.
Southeastern Grocers (Winn-Dixie, Harveys, Fresco Y Mas)
The Kroger Co. (including Kroger, Harris Teeter, Fred Meyer, Fry’s, Ralphs, King Soopers, Smiths, City Market, Dillons, Mariano’s, Pick-n-Save, Copps, Metro Market, QFC)
Topco Associates, LLC (including Acme Fresh Markets, Associated Food Stores, Bashas, Big-Y Pharmacy and Wellness Center, Brookshire’s Pharmacy, Super One Pharmacy, FRESH by Brookshire’s Pharmacy, Coborn’s Pharmacy, Cash Wise Pharmacy, MarketPlace Pharmacy, Giant Eagle, Hartig Drug Company, King Kullen, Food City Pharmacy, Ingles Pharmacy, Raley’s, Bel Air, Nob Hill Pharmacies, Save Mart Pharmacies, Lucky Pharmacies, SpartanNash, Price Chopper, Market 32, Tops Friendly Markets, ShopRite, Wegmans, Weis Markets, Inc.)
Walgreens (including Duane Reade)
Walmart, Inc. (including Sam’s Club)

July 13, 2021, 8:57 a.m.

Finally got my booking for the second shot.

July 13, 2021, 12:44 p.m.

Pfft! I'd rather live in one of those places than a big city shit-hole like Detroit, Chicago or Los Angeles.

West Texas??? Be my guest....

Last edited by: tungsten on July 13, 2021, 12:46 p.m., edited 1 time in total.
July 13, 2021, 12:53 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Shitholes still have a Walmart.  This is from the government of Mississippi site listing all the partners that offer COVID vaccines.  It is pretty extensive.  I am pretty sure being 140% for Trump has a lot to do with it.

Albertsons Companies, Inc. (including Osco, Jewel-Osco, Albertsons, Albertsons Market, Safeway, Tom Thumb, Star Market, Shaw’s, Haggen, Acme, Randalls, Carrs, Market Street, United, Vons, Pavilions, Amigos, Lucky’s, Pak n Save, Sav-On)
Costco Wholesale Corp.
CPESN USA, LLC
Good Neighbor Pharmacy and AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation’s pharmacy services administrative organization (PSAO), Elevate Provider Network
Health Mart Pharmacies
H-E-B, LP
Hy-Vee, Inc.
Meijer, Inc.
Retail Business Services, LLC (including Food Lion, Giant Food, The Giant Company, Hannaford Bros Co, Stop & Shop)
Rite Aid Corp.
The Kroger Co. (including Kroger, Harris Teeter, Fred Meyer, Fry’s, Ralphs, King Soopers, Smiths, City Market, Dillons, Mariano’s, Pick-n-Save, Copps, Metro Market, QFC)
Topco Associates, LLC (including Acme Fresh Markets, Associated Food Stores, Bashas, Big-Y Pharmacy and Wellness Center, Brookshire’s Pharmacy, Super One Pharmacy, FRESH by Brookshire’s Pharmacy, Coborn’s Pharmacy, Cash Wise Pharmacy, MarketPlace Pharmacy, Giant Eagle, Hartig Drug Company, King Kullen, Food City Pharmacy, Ingles Pharmacy, Raley’s, Bel Air, Nob Hill Pharmacies, Save Mart Pharmacies, Lucky Pharmacies, SpartanNash, Price Chopper, Market 32, Tops Friendly Markets, ShopRite, Wegmans, Weis Markets, Inc.)

Dude, they poor rural trailer trash. Those stores listed don't do rural there's no money in it.

Find the CNN article and read for yourself.

You have an unhealthy trumpers fixtation. Get help.

July 13, 2021, 2:58 p.m.

Posted by: chupacabra

Costco Wholesale Corp.
CPESN USA, LLC
Health Mart Pharmacies
H-E-B, LP
Hy-Vee, Inc.
Meijer, Inc.
Rite Aid Corp.

Dude, they poor rural trailer trash. Those stores listed don't do rural there's no money in it.

Find the CNN article and read for yourself.

You have an unhealthy trumpers fixtation. Get help.

Some are, but I have been to Mississippi and most people live in urban centres.  Their vax rate is brutal.  That might be part of the issue, but they are red hat wearing Trumpers and freedom something something.

July 13, 2021, 4:43 p.m.

It's also generations of mistrust.

July 14, 2021, 9:11 a.m.

Posted by: syncro

It's also generations of mistrust.

Damn northerners took away all their free labour!